6.6
Good 640 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 640 Total Reviews
SleepCheapHostel Located at Spandauer Damm 101, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Charlottenburg-Berlin 14059 Spandauer Damm 101
66% 640
52.5185450 13.2819771
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016
5.1

would only recommend if you have an early bus to catch or need to be within walking distance to the bus stop. felt very hostile, insecure and dirty.

18th Apr 2016
5.7

The hostel is located west of Berlin - quite far from everything. However, the metro is very close and easily accessible. The hostel has a cute central lounge with a few board games and very nice staff! The bed were decent. The downsides are few plugs, no lockers (but if there were any items you didn't feel comfortable leaving the staffs were more than happy to keep it for you) and no kitchen. It is not a bad stay as long as you don't get rude or snoring roommates.

• ishaadyoung7106
  • England, Male, 41+
11th Apr 2016
8.0

Cheap sleep hostel was although not the best hostel I have stayed in, on this occasion of travelling in a large group, it suited out needs perfectly. It was ideally located for public transport and access to the autobahn. The kitchen,was small, but was enough for our group, despite a lack of cutlery. The staff were all friendly and helpful which counts for a lot. I would definitely stay here again if travelling with a large group.

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
26th Mar 2016
5.7

In Kitchen was not anyone cap or glass. With nife, fork, spoon the same problem. The cheapest one can be OK. in Shower was a little cold temperature, Rest was OK.

25th Mar 2016
5.4

With this Hostel you really get what you pay for. Stayed a few nights, did not feel very comfortable. Desk staff borderline rude. No lockers (the staff can lock small items in a safe at your request though - if they are open). People used this place as a weekend hub for clubbing and shopping, so drunk people arriving throughout the night. No storage in dorms. Busy road & highway outside. *Also note, must pay for linens should you want them, or a bigger fee for not using them. But free wifi...

22nd Mar 2016
4.3

Well, if you wanna pay few coins for having a place to sleep don't expect the best, the room smelled, people weren't open (this is not a problem of the hostel). They built a wall between the shower and the toilet, it was the tinest shower I've ever seen, try to imagine if somebody else is sh***** at the same time you're having a shower. Cold place, not very clean. I'm very easy-going but I won't go back there, I'm sorry. I prefer to pay 20€ and have a lot of more facilities.

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
22nd Feb 2016
7.7

Decent hostel, nice staff. I was rubbed off the wrong way when I had to pay for linen at check-in though, only because I hadn't been informed of that when I made the booking. I also generally prefer hostels where reception is open 24/7.

• Germany, Female, 41+
21st Jan 2016
7.7

I liked thr place and especially my room, I would stay there for a second time!

30th Dec 2015
5.4

I stayed there three days during new years eve. Because of the period, I think the higher price was expected, but the hostel's quality definitely wasn't worth what I had paid. The biggest problem was security, there are no lockers and it is possible to ascend to rooms by a side door that is always open.

13th Dec 2015
6.0

This hostel worked well for me as I arrived late by bus at the station at the edge of Berlin and I had an early flight the next morning. The staff stayed up to let me in. I wasn't here long, but it was good for the money.