Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel Reviews

100 meters north from the bus stop, or 100 meters east from the Super Compro, Monteverde, Costa Rica

Sleepers is great! The staff are so helpful! The wifi is strong. The rooms are nice and clean. The showers are hot. Breakfast is good. I highly recommend Sleepers!

Very helpful staff! booked all our trips through them for good prices

Great hosts and wonderful complementary breakfast :)

• 23rd Aug 2015

This hostel is really well situated. It's in the middle of the action in monteverde, near every activities. The staff is so kind! The owner gives a lot of good tips for activities and places to eat. The place is clean but a bit old. I wouldn't recommend it if your a picky person and not familiar with hostel and cheaper places, but the place is rustic and it kind of goes with the vibe in monteverde! Liked it!

Great location, I paid extra for a private room after sleeping weeks in dorms but unfortunately my room was so noisy. I couldn't sleep because of the road outside, also walls are like paper so you hear someone cough next door!

Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean!

We stayed in a private room for an extremely reasonable price. Sleepers was very safe and the family who owns it were very caring and welcoming. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Also, it had the warmest shower I have had on my trip so far. The morning we checked out our shuttle forgot about us and Ronnie helped us contact the company and had them help arrange another pick up. The free breakfast was amazing, as well.

Great hostel the staff's very helpful and nice! You can book all your activities with them. The rooms are very clean and have lockers to lock your valuables. The owner and his family are super nice. The breakfast is good and fresh.

This place is in a great location and the guy has tons of information about tours and such. The breakfast was good with a lot of food to fill you up. The room was a bit old but appeared to be really clean. When we were there, it was really windy and it howled through the room all night. I know this isn't the hostels fault but they may need to seal the windows and doors a bit better.

Great family run hostels with super clean room and yummy breakfast! Eighty in the centre of Santa Ellen's so perfefect for those without a car. Hosts were very helpful with tours etc would definitely stay here again :)

I had an excellent stay at Sleepers. From the moment I arrived they were so friendly and welcoming. The owners went out of their way to help, even lending me a rain jacket! Dorms were cosy and clean. Breakfast was great. A brilliant budget stay and in my top five hostels in Central America.

We stayed 2 nights in a private double room here and thought it was great! The room was very clean, had great facilities and a god bathroom. The staff were extremely helpful with helping us to organise day and night trips. Also the breakfast (included in the cost of the room) was filling, tasty and is just what you need to prepare for a tiring day hiking/zip-lining. This place is great value!

The best hostel I have stay at around the world!! Everyone is so friendly, and so incredibly helpful. They go above and beyond! Breakfast is awesome! Coffee, eggs, toast, fruit, granola and milk. They clean rooms and make beds daily! Four bed dorms with private bathroom. I highly recommend this hostel to everyone. You will not be disappointed, especially when you see the price!

Very very nice hostel, well located and owned by a cute family. Nice staff with great advices of what to do in Sta-Elena/Monteverde. The room were very clean (they made our bed during the day!!) and we had a private bathroom (with hot water yeh!). We did not expect that much for the price we've paid. Definitely the place to stay!

• 21st Jul 2015

Well located hostel run by friendly people. Private rooms are amazing value for money and the included breakfast is served to the table. Not much of a communal area but there is a kitchen available. Would highly recommend. Ronnie and the gang are great!

We enjoyed our stay here. The location was perfect, room was good, the staff were very helpful, and the breakfast was great. Overall, very good value for your money

Toni and his brother mauritzio were very kind for us, offered us attractions in fair prices and gave us everything we needed. The breakfast was rich and tasty. Great place.

Good Hostel! They serve a great free breakfast with tea, cereal+milk, fruits and scrambled eggs on toast! Clean, very helpful staff and our 4 person bedroom had a nice private and large bathroom.

Noisy. The cars and motorcycles are so loud. Great location but you hear everything

We had a great stay here. The owner is awesome at explaining all the tours and things to see which really helps when deciding what to do. Private room was big and the ensuite was great. Brekky was amazing too!! Hard to rate the atmosphere because it was raining most of the time and everyone was probably tucked up in their rooms, could maybe do with a lounge area for guests.