Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel Reviews

100 meters north from the bus stop, or 100 meters east from the Super Compro, Monteverde, Costa Rica

We stayed 2 nights in a private double room here and thought it was great! The room was very clean, had great facilities and a god bathroom. The staff were extremely helpful with helping us to organise day and night trips. Also the breakfast (included in the cost of the room) was filling, tasty and is just what you need to prepare for a tiring day hiking/zip-lining. This place is great value!

The best hostel I have stay at around the world!! Everyone is so friendly, and so incredibly helpful. They go above and beyond! Breakfast is awesome! Coffee, eggs, toast, fruit, granola and milk. They clean rooms and make beds daily! Four bed dorms with private bathroom. I highly recommend this hostel to everyone. You will not be disappointed, especially when you see the price!

Very very nice hostel, well located and owned by a cute family. Nice staff with great advices of what to do in Sta-Elena/Monteverde. The room were very clean (they made our bed during the day!!) and we had a private bathroom (with hot water yeh!). We did not expect that much for the price we've paid. Definitely the place to stay!

• 21st Jul 2015

We enjoyed our stay here. The location was perfect, room was good, the staff were very helpful, and the breakfast was great. Overall, very good value for your money

Toni and his brother mauritzio were very kind for us, offered us attractions in fair prices and gave us everything we needed. The breakfast was rich and tasty. Great place.

Good Hostel! They serve a great free breakfast with tea, cereal+milk, fruits and scrambled eggs on toast! Clean, very helpful staff and our 4 person bedroom had a nice private and large bathroom.

Noisy. The cars and motorcycles are so loud. Great location but you hear everything

Very friendly manager, he helped us a lot to find the best tour! Great breakfast!

Awesome breakfast and nice staff very friendly and helpful

• 23rd Jun 2015

Best free breakfast ever hahaha really nice place and a good price.

Right in the center of town (with shops and restaurants next door) this place offers clean dorm- and bathrooms (cleaned daily). Lockers in dorm, key to dorm give basic security. No common-area besides the balcony or the kitchen/restaurant in the basement. Warm shower and wifi is fast and stable. Breakfast (fruits, egg and one piece of toast with coffee) included is good. Owner can organize tours for a decent price. A good place to stay even for a few days.

It was an awesome stay. The owner was really friendly and helped us out plan out stay there with different activities and awesome recommendations. Breakfast was dope too. Definitely recommend it!

Overall this hostel served its purpose. Ronny and family are great, and it's centrally located in the town. Overall the space is pretty dated, and the draft from the window didn't make for a great nights sleep. The staff are very helpful & knowledgable for sure, which is great for booking tours, ziplining, etc.

Good wifi, good breakfast and very helpful and knowledgable staff. kitchen was decent as well. very close to bus station and the Main Street. the Main Street outside is a little loud.

we had a huge room at the very top. amazing staff who also organised us a great tour and gave us loads if information. great breakfast a well. perfectly situated in town.

This hostal was really worth the money and the staff was very helpful with arranging tours. I would stay here again :)

Came here for just one night but I could have stayed for more! Excellent location; walking distance from the bus stop. The owner/receptionist was excellent! Helpful - helped me choose a canopy tour, a great restaurant and happening bars with honest, straight forward info Polite - Excellent English with a smiling cheery attitude. My friend and I stayed in a 4-bed dorm with bathroom. The bathroom was huge, modern and very clean! Looked like a hotel bathroom! I love Sleepers Sleep Cheaper!

Ronny and his family are incredibly helpful. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

They have a nice common room upstairs... if only there were more people there to share it. My experience would've been greatly enhanced had I not been almost the only person staying there. It's only $10 per night, which is very cheap so you really only get the basics here, but I've stayed at other hostels for the same price that also provided a free breakfast, so that would've been nice. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. That was the best part!

hello, I do not know why you wrote it or are confused with another hostel, but we serve one of the best free breakfast.

Thank you for helping us with everything Ronny!!!! We hope to visit Santa Elena again soon! Kevin & Minh

• 5th Apr 2015