Sleephere Reviews

8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

I really enjoyed how laid back the owner was. He didn't mind my leaving my stuff or taking a shower before my room was ready ( 930am). With the new address make sure you don't walk by it a couple times like I did, it is a set a large light brown doors with no signs only a business card on the door. I have to say it was nice looking like you were going into a home not a hostel.

Great place!!

Fantastic! It's more like a B

Comfortable, clean, safe and losed to chinese reaturants.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • China

I had a fantastic time at Sleephere. It is fairly close to the city centre (eg: the Grand Palace), so the access was good. The female room was very cosy and relaxing. I would love to come back here again.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Japan

Everything about this hostel was wonderful! It had a great location with a very homely feel and even a piano to play! The owner was very kind, passionate and had a lot of good advice about Brussels and Belgium in general.

This was by far the best hostel I stayed at on my 3 month trip through Europe. Beautiful terrace, comfortable living room, excellent kitchen (cooking with gas stoves?!) All with a family/home atmosphere. It was hard to leave, make sure you say hi to their dog Caesar for me! Excellent stay

• 5th Apr 2014

Thanks for these very encouraging words!

It's like staying in a very nice hotel. Very relaxing and friendly. Kitchen and deck. Directions to find the place were a bit unclear though.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Thanks Marion for your feed-back. I am wondering how the directions can be a bit unclear? We are 150 m away from underground station Sainte-Catherine. When you come out of the station, a map of the neighbourghood is exposed, and I describe in the directions exactly in which direction to walk (direction opposite to the church, and there is only one church).. I don't see how i can improve these directions. Any suggestions? Thanks

I'm sure I will sleep here at Sleephere again when I'm back to Brussels. Very cosy and homey athmospehere thanks to Karel & Cesar dog. Beautiful eneterior, nice terace. Central location.. close to everything.

I loved my stay at Sleephere whcih is really centrally located but nevertheless calm. The hostel has an amazing atmosphere which feels just like home thanks to the cozy furniture, the very very helpful, friendly and smiling owner and especially because of his cute dog César. The kitchen is big and attached to a really nice, calm terrace where you can chill out as well as in the wonderful living room area where I met a bunch of great people. Bathrooms are small, but totally ok. Dormitories great!

Thanks for you very encouraging words. You comment on bathrooms being small surprised me first, but indeed, your room has probably the smallest one in the house, which has 4 bathrooms in total, and yet, if I may say so, it's still a nice little bathroom.

Gosh! I can't highlight just one good thing. Everything was really nice. But, to do justice I will mention the staff, the manager and the two lovely girls who help him. All of them are so kind and solicitous, trying to do their best in every detail and that is what makes the hostel so unique. Definitely my best experience ever in a hostel. I’d go back to Brussels just to stay there again.

Thanks for your very encouraging feed-back

Fantastic choice to stay at Sleephere. Oxford students will recommend it to future student groups. Karel and Cesar the dog were 5*

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

the sleephere hostel is a small place where you feel like home. amazing house , best host and staff ever, cute host dog, clean and quiet. totally recommandable! loved it there! :)

Excellent service and atmosphere

A charming and comfortable place, full of interesting and cheerful people. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I felt safe.

This hostel was beautiful. It was very clean and accommodating. If I were to travel to Brussels again, I would most definitely stay at this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014

The best hostel that i've ever visit. Just excellent with a very cool staff! I recomend it warmly

This was a wonderful place to stay. The owner was happy to offer advice on what to do and see which was really helpful. He recommended we visit Ghent which we absolutely loved! Hostel is about a 20 min walk to the main tourist attractions but it is located in a nice area with lots of restaurants near by. Our room was large and spacious. Only small complaint is that the floorboards are very creaky so you can hear everyone moving around which made it difficult to sleep sometimes.

Dear guest, Thanks for your very encouraging words. The floors in that house are indeed creaky. But, in the new house now, this problem is solved! Do keep in touch, Karel

We had a wonderful stay thanks to our very welcoming host who gave us a lot of very useful information and tips about what to see in Brussels. We will definitely come back and warmly recommend Sleephere to fellow travellers and tourists.

• 16th Feb 2014

Merci beaucoup pour ces mots encourageants!

This is easily the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. Cesar the cheerful dog was a great bonus to my stay there!

Thanks Rachel! One day, i will become jealous of my own dog!

« first « Prev 1 2 3