Sleephere Reviews

8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Amazing place, wish we stayed an extra day. This place is perfect for relaxing and meeting others.

It was an impressive hostel in Brussel's downtown. I can totally recommend this hostel.

• 5th Aug 2014

Nothing else to say, I think I'll return in brussel only to sleep again there.

• 4th Aug 2014

I would rate this place 6/5, trop bon! The Owner, Karl is extremely well-mannered and friendly, very helpful with directions, taxi or anything really to help make the guests at home and comfortable. Best hostel I have ever stayed at, impeccable atmosphere and decor. There is also a very presentable resident dog named Caesar which makes the place more homely. Reasonably social atmosphere with dining room, living room, patio and courtyard; great beds and an excellent place for a good night rest

hostel was about 10 minute walk away from grand place. walking distance to most places to see. complete amenities. friendly manager

• 29th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel. More of a guesthouse really. Bathroom was amazing with a huge tub and nice shower. Location is fairly close to the central station. My room didn't have any lockers to store my stuff, but my roommates were all good people so I wasn't too worried about it. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Good morning Aron, As clearly announced at the reception, we can always put safely away all your valuables. You just have to ask for it! Cheers, Karel

Awesome place!! This truly is the only place to stay if you're traveling through Brussels!!

Very good hostel, or should I say bed and breakfat. Beautiful house, great location. Its unique in Brussels. Highly recomended!

I loved this place and the owner was the perfect host. It was like living with a Belgian family and a memorable experience. I just felt the need for some small security lockers in rooms to put my valuables in, as the rooms themselves did not lock. The security to the premises itself was fine.

Good afternoon, Thanks for your feed-back. You should have asked for the lockers. There ARE lockers in the rooms! Maybe you didn't noticed them? And I can also put safely away any valuables, as announced on my reception table.

Really loved this place! Ir has the atmosphere of a youth hostel, it's very easy to get to know other people if you want too (while having breakfast together at the same big table of chilling in the lovely living room). But the house almost has this atmosphere that makes you feel at home immediately: no crappy hostel beds or dirty showers, but a well-kept, modern and comfy place to stay. Would definitely recommend!

the only reason i will go back to brussels is just to stay in this hostel. the owner is very friendly and a great guide.

I have stayed in many hostels, but this one is easily the best. It felt more like a home than a hostel, the room was excellent, as was the bathroom and everything was very clean and comfortable. The owner is such a nice guy who was more than willing to tell the best restaurants, where to go to see the National Day celebrations etc. Common areas excellent also and it is very easy to meet new people in this hostel.

Amazing! Highly recommend Sleephere :)

Great atmosphere inside. It's like a old house but in good conditions. Although the breakfast is not for free, it is really worthy and affordable. I did love the terrace:). Confortable beds. The manager should be careful about some guests who smoke in the toilets.

Place is great. You would love to stay there.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Very friendly place, probably one of the most beautiful hostel I ever stayed at.

This has been by far one of the most amazing places I have ever been. The atmosphere is so confortable that you feel like at home. It's a nice place with nice people (the owner, the staff and also the people sleeping there). The rooms are clean and quiet. It's in a good location: safe area close to the center. And if you need help, a piece of advice or even a reassuring conversation don't hesitate, you can easily ask the owner, he will be delighted to provide you with all you need. :-)

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Spain

This "hostel" was beautiful, it felt like home and the manager is a wealth of knowledge on what to see and do in Brussels. Would go again.

• 1st Jul 2014

The only problem was that the address sent by e-mail was wrong. The address was the old address.

Amazing Place Amazing owner .. I loved it :)

• 27th Jun 2014