Sleephere Reviews

8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Great hostel, very spacious, the owner will go above and beyond to ensure guests have a good stay.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Karel and his families are really friendly. I really enjoyed my stay here. Breakfast is good and they have a big kitchen, you can find anything there. Thanks again, And hope one day can revisit Brussels!

We had a beautiful time in brussels and it was also because of the Sleephere. What a lovely place! And host as well!And the wolf dog of course! Amazing :) Thank you

This guesthouse is lovely, cozy and our room was actually awesome, really worth the money. The owner is so nice and helpful and it was amazing he got up early on a Sunday to prepare the breakfast (an actual buffet, btw) even if it was only for two guests! The only downside was they had feather pillows and my boyfriend's neck didn't handle it that well. Apart from that, I would and will recommend it to anyone who's visiting Brussels, regardless of your trip type and group.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The hostel delivers everything it promises. Karel, the owner, is a really nice guy who makes you feel home. High points: - Really beautiful and comfortable hostel/house. Perfectly clean. Probably the best you will find in all your trips. - It is a friendly, small and cosy hostel where you have the chance to meet people. If you are looking for that, don't think twice! Basically, I tried to leave the hostel to stay in another city, but had to come back to Karel's home!

The best place I've ever stayed with Hostelworld, stunning house, beautiful atmosphere, amazing hosts. This is not a party house, it's simply classy, I felt safe, super comfortable and would recommend this place to anyone, I am shocked anyone would leave anything less than 100% rating!! Would come back here for sure!

• 5th Nov 2014

Great environment, felt like a home away from home and the owner was very hospitable!

Great hostel. Location in excelent. Breakfast good enough. Would stay again. His dog, ceaser, is so cute :)

I enjoyed my stay at Sleephere. It wasn't a traditional hostel experience, but I preferred it because it was very cozy and homey. I would stay here again.

An amazing house. So clos to transport and a short walk to the tourist centre. Good food close by

Top class hostel. Karel is a very friendly and welcoming host, helpful to his guests and makes effort to make sure you enjoy your stay in Brussels, he has good knowledge about the other nearby cities and things to do in Belgium. Perfect location 10 min from Grand Place and right by some wonderful restaurants. Facilities more like a grand old house than a typical hostel, spacious and attractive rooms, several toilets, good kitchen, free WiFi. A real first rate hostel and host, fantastic place.

• 16th Oct 2014

simply the best hostel i have ever been.

different from most of hostels. It's halfway a hostel and a B&B because it is located in a wide proper house where a local family lives.

One of my favorite hostels. A very old house with tons of character with a laid back experience. Very close to a lot of great local places and the main attractions of Brussels are within walking distance. If I find myself back in Brussels I will be staying here.

Karel runs a very nice operation. I was in a 5 bed room and had a chest locker for my valuables. Close to metro at St Katherine, but you can really walk to city center very easily. Also quite a bit to do within walking distance. Avoid walking back north of hostel, a bit seedier district but not dangerous from what I can tell. Would stay here again!

The guys there are really nice and the hostel itself is great!! I would definitely come back.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Best host ever! He was so welcoming, organized and gave my friend and I so many great recommendations! This hostel was beautiful, and in close walking distancoe from the grand place. It was so clean (very important to me) and felt very safe. If I ever go back to Belgium I will plan on staying here again. We had an excellent experience.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Best hostel of my 3 month Europe trip. Great host, including his lovely but slightly cantankerous dog, amazing beds and room, great breakfast. Highly recommended! Worth the price :)

Very nice place to stay and very close to the centre. Friendly staff. Only one bathroom for a group of 6, so it can get busy in the morning. Other than that, it is fantastic.. Will definitely stay here again.

Great house/hostel, good cosy feel which is nice after a busy day. Lovely not having to sleep in a bunk bed too. Bit annoying that reception is closed for the whole of the afternoon. Would recommend staying here.

Thanks for your feed-back. You have been able now to observe this place is a homely, cosy, place where everybody can feel at home. This also implies I am doing everything myself, not working with plenty of staff. When I announce not to be here in the afternoon, this is to give me minimum time to deal with all the "outside" obligations. Since this little constraint is clearly announced on the site when you booked, it seems not correct to me to indicate this as a negative point.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5