Sleephere Reviews

8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Great hostel. Wish you could check in at anytime. Clean.

The owner was extremely helpful in giving advice on what to do in Brussels and the terrace was lovely. We stayed in the double room in the attic, which was very charming. Would definitely recommend!

I miss everything there! The best hostel I have ever stayed in.I will definitely come back next time I go to Brussels.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Lovely hostel and excellent service, thank you.

• 29th Aug 2014

Brilliant hostel felt like being at home. Wonderful surroundings to relax in and a fantastic building. Staff are great and made sure breakfast was possible for the group, very much appreciated.

• 29th Aug 2014

The best hostel we stayed at on our whole trip. Hands down. Clean. Beautiful bathrooms and the beds were the comfiest we slept in. Perfect place to recoup before hitting Amsterdam. Thank you Karel for your hospitality!

Amazing hostel. Great place to meet new people and relax when in Belgium.

amazing location, facilities, landlord is so lovely and helpful, the rooms are gorgeous as is the entire building, it was my home away from home

• 25th Aug 2014

By far the most welcoming place I have stayed! It can get weary traveling for a long time, and it felt wonderful to feel like I was coming home at the end of each day. I would absolutely without a doubt stay at Sleephere again in a heartbeat, and will readily recommend Sleephere to anyone traveling to Belgium.

Absolutely the best hostel of my entire trip. Karol and Cesar Hosts are great, they welcomed me making me feel at home. The rooms and bathrooms are great, the whole house is very cozy, breakfast was excellent, from the day I arrived until my departure Karol received me very carefully, I was very happy to have chosen this hostel. I recommend to everyone.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Really did feel like a home away from home. Clean, warm, great atmosphere, great for meeting people. The man who runs it, Karel, is absolutely lovely, highly professional and incredibly helpful. He makes an effort to get to know you if you are interested but politely respects your space if not. Happy to help in any way he can. He also recommends fantastic places all over Brussels. Security was top notch. Wonderful stay. I hope to come back here in the future.

karel was TOP! very nice and helpful nice dog too ping pong table clean best hostel in brüssel!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Austria

Amazing place, wish we stayed an extra day. This place is perfect for relaxing and meeting others.

It was an impressive hostel in Brussel's downtown. I can totally recommend this hostel.

• 5th Aug 2014

Nothing else to say, I think I'll return in brussel only to sleep again there.

• 4th Aug 2014

I would rate this place 6/5, trop bon! The Owner, Karl is extremely well-mannered and friendly, very helpful with directions, taxi or anything really to help make the guests at home and comfortable. Best hostel I have ever stayed at, impeccable atmosphere and decor. There is also a very presentable resident dog named Caesar which makes the place more homely. Reasonably social atmosphere with dining room, living room, patio and courtyard; great beds and an excellent place for a good night rest

hostel was about 10 minute walk away from grand place. walking distance to most places to see. complete amenities. friendly manager

Very nice hostel. More of a guesthouse really. Bathroom was amazing with a huge tub and nice shower. Location is fairly close to the central station. My room didn't have any lockers to store my stuff, but my roommates were all good people so I wasn't too worried about it. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Good morning Aron, As clearly announced at the reception, we can always put safely away all your valuables. You just have to ask for it! Cheers, Karel

Awesome place!! This truly is the only place to stay if you're traveling through Brussels!!

Very good hostel, or should I say bed and breakfat. Beautiful house, great location. Its unique in Brussels. Highly recomended!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4