Sleephere Reviews

8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Really loved this place! Ir has the atmosphere of a youth hostel, it's very easy to get to know other people if you want too (while having breakfast together at the same big table of chilling in the lovely living room). But the house almost has this atmosphere that makes you feel at home immediately: no crappy hostel beds or dirty showers, but a well-kept, modern and comfy place to stay. Would definitely recommend!

Amazing! Highly recommend Sleephere :)

Place is great. You would love to stay there.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

This has been by far one of the most amazing places I have ever been. The atmosphere is so confortable that you feel like at home. It's a nice place with nice people (the owner, the staff and also the people sleeping there). The rooms are clean and quiet. It's in a good location: safe area close to the center. And if you need help, a piece of advice or even a reassuring conversation don't hesitate, you can easily ask the owner, he will be delighted to provide you with all you need. :-)

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Spain

This "hostel" was beautiful, it felt like home and the manager is a wealth of knowledge on what to see and do in Brussels. Would go again.

• 1st Jul 2014

The only problem was that the address sent by e-mail was wrong. The address was the old address.

Amazing Place Amazing owner .. I loved it :)

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Romania

Amazing place to stay, Karel's hospitality is hard to beat!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this quaint little hostel. Amazing kitchen, beautiful terrace, comfortable beds and great bathrooms. Felt like I was staying on my own home.

This was the perfect end to a long trip of hostels and campgrounds. I wasn't impressed by Brussels itself, or the neighborhood the hostel was in really, but Sleephere saved this part of the trip for me. It wasn't like a hostel but rather walking into someone's (really nice) home; a treat for any backpacker. The back terrace was my favorite place with a very close second to my awesome bathroom and comfy bed. The owner is really nice and friendly and everything about it was very relaxed.

It has been the best hostel that I have ever visited! Amazing atmosphere, super clean, super safe, nice area with everything that you will possibly need! Very close to metro station! Amazing hospitality! The owner is the most wonderfull guy, always ready to help you with anything!! Definitely recommended!!!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Greece

Excellent security, clean accomodations, and solid location. Thank you for the hospitality.

Everything was perfect! I did this trip alone and it wasn't a problem! I met friendly people there. The breakfast was great! It's very close to The city center and The bedroom and the bathroom were excellent!

• 12th Jun 2014

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in - such a nice relaxed environment and excellent hosts! Definitely recommend it.

• 12th Jun 2014

Loved our stay here! If we go back to Brussels, this is where we would stay! Karel was great, and we met the greatest travelers here!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in, small enough to meet everyone, great outdoor area, great kitchen. Fantastic breakfast if you don't mind paying for it. Would highly recommend!

We had a very enjoyable stay with Karel (the hostel owner). He makes sure you feel at home and is quite resourceful on things to do and places to eat in Brussels. Hostel is clean, spacious and comfy. Do recommend.

Just an amazing hostel, nice location, perfect terrace and a very nice owner who lives in house.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Slovenia

It's an amazing hostel! The atmosphere is great and it is really close to all the action.

• 9th Jun 2014

Brilliant stay, lovely owner and room was really nice and very good value for money. We stayed in the double ensuite room and it was brilliant. The owner even explained where to go and what to do during our stay so we really enjoyed ourselves.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4