9.5
Superb 1,900 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,900 Total Reviews
Sleephere Located at 8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels, Brussels.
Belgium
Brussels Brussels Brussels/1000 8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels
95% 1900
50.8552585 4.3474014
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

I am very pleased with this hostel overall. Kind hosts, good atmosphere and a warm environment in winter, kitchen and a big living room available for guests.

15th Nov 2016

VEry comfy beds in 4-bed dorm, no bed bunk which is very appreciated, welcoming owner, breakfast included which is taken around one big table with everyone including the owner, great atmosphere as a result. Only inconvenient point is the restricted checkin hours, although we were aware of it, it was hard work for us, but the rest of the experience made up for it. Would recommend and also stay there again!

Thanks for your feedback. The opening hours of the reception are clearly indicated, but we adapt always where and if possible. We need at least one time slot everyday for efficient housekeeping and external affairs.

9th Nov 2016

Great place with very good location and incredible staff.

• Ashleyxianglin
  • Singapore, Female, 25-30
6th Nov 2016

The best hostel experience ever I've got in my Euro trip. The mixed dorm aren't cluttered like those really cheap ones, you've got your own bed and some personal space. It felt like as though you're living in a kingdom with posh antiques and furniture to lift the atmosphere in the 'house'. My roommates were amazingly friendly. The perfect home in Brussels I must say!

5th Nov 2016

Very nice place to stay and get sleep, it's not a party hostel that's why you get to sleep. I loved it

26th Oct 2016

I completely enjoyed my stay in Brussels. The hostel was in a great location. The hostel had a wonderful atmosphere. Everyone ended up cooking dinner together every night I stayed as most of us were traveling alone. All in all I would highly recommend staying here. (Also the dog was very gentle, no worries)

20th Oct 2016

I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Fantastic rooms, comfy beds and privacy if needed. I felt very safe and welcome here. Karel was very helpful and even waited an extra hour for me when I took the wrong train and was late for check in. Upon arrival I was greeted with a map and the backpackers luxury of a hot shower in a nice clean bathroom. There was a very loud group on my last night which was kind of disappointing but I do not fault the hostel for that at all. Overall I really enjoyed it!

• Japan, Female, 18-24
10th Oct 2016

I loved this hostel! I stayed there for 2 nights. Atmosphere was so good and all of hostel are made as old style and very cozy. Highly recommended and I'd love to stay here again!

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016

A very comfortable and welcoming place to stay - it is a large, historic home that has been converted to a hostel. The entire downtown is accessible by foot. Make sure to join everyone for breakfast; the food is great and the staff makes sure to give you suggestions for your time in Brussels.

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2016

Fantastic stay at sleephere- highly recommended!