9.5
Superb 1,826 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,826 Total Reviews
Sleephere Located at 8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels, Brussels.
Belgium
Brussels Brussels Brussels/1000 8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels
95% 1826
50.8552585 4.3474014
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

The property is beautiful and full of character. Owner is really friendly. His dog is adorable. Breakfast was standard- the apples was a nice touch. No bar so it's not as loud as other hostels. It's easy to make new friends in the common areas. Location is within walking distance to the city centre.

22nd Jul 2016

Home away from home. Very friendly staff helped me with all my questions. Facilities were great, cleaned daily. Lovely huge old house with clearly a lot of history, close to many restaurants/sights and max 15min walk to anywhere. Metro drops off a block away which was helpful coming/going to main train station. 10/10 would stay again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

This was a wonderful hostel, and I highly recommend it. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful whenever you had any questions. The hostel was wonderfully located about 10-15 mins away from the the city hall, and was easy to walk to the main destinations in a short amount of time. Would highly recommend this beautiful and charming hostel!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

It is the best and most beautiful hostel ever! Karel and his staff are all so kind it's more like staying in a family for a few days. Because it is on the small side of the hostel, we knew almost everyone's name that stayed there and made some wonderful friends during our stay. It's very centrally located and easy to walk everywhere and the hostel and facilities themselves are all gorgeous on top of functioning well. I will miss this house and hope I can come back!

Thanks C for your very touching feedback!

16th Jul 2016

I would return to Brussels simply to stay in this homey oasis again. It is a guest house with hostel prices, and the staff are friendly and super helpful with tips about the city. Beautiful little garden in the courtyard, well-equipped kitchen, plentiful breakfast, comfortable beds, conveniently located. I especially appreciated the fact that they gave me access to my room immediately, even though my flight arrived at 8 am, because the bed was ready, and I had emailed details the day before.

16th Jul 2016

Sleephere was such a great hostel to end my eurotrip. Our host, Karel, was such a pleasure to be around and was so kind and helpful during my short stay. His dog was adorable, too! The rooms are spacious and clean, and breakfast is provided every morning. You can also easily meet people in the shared spaces (kitchen, patio and living area). Location was very convenient and close to the metro. I'd definitely come here again and would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Fantastic place for solo travelers

• USA, Male, 31-40
14th Jul 2016

Wonderful time, wonderful host, wonderful stay

Thanks C for this encouraging feedback!

4th Jul 2016

Seriously amazing. This place has incredible character in every little detail. The place itself has so much history but it really shines because of the nature of Karel. We arrived late and were upgraded to our own space free of charge. Karel helped us find every kind of food we wanted to try and he was helpful, reliable, true, funny, and kind. It's clean and secure here but so much more. Breakfast was wonderful and we made good friends with the other guests. I hope to stay again and again!

2nd Jul 2016

The best hostel I have stayed in yet. The house was clean & beautiful. The people were friendly & accomodating. The dog was wary but so cute. Breakfast was delicious: I even went out & bought the spread I ate there that day because it was so good. I had trouble connecting to the wifi on my side of the room, but if I sat at the table on the other side it worked fine. I hope I can come back soon.

Thanks so much for your feedback. We go on with the good work!