Sleephere

9.5
Superb 1983 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

I am very satisfied with my stay at the Sleephere in Brussels. This is perhaps one of the best places I have stayed during my travels. The location was superb, with great cafes and restaurants right around the corner. The staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere was incredibly friendly, as guests ate breakfast together at a family-style table.I highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Brussels.

14th Apr 2017

Very convenient location. Right next to sainte Catherine station. Amenities and nice restaurants located within walking distance as well.

Thanks A for your great feedback

13th Apr 2017

Incredible hostel, perhaps the best one I've stayed in. I received excellent customer service from the owner and his staff. I even arrived an hour later than check out and the staff was kind enough to stay to allow me to check in. Very clean facilities, delicious free breakfast, and comfortable beds. I could not recommend this hostel more.

Thanks so much K; For this feedback. very useful.

• lagringa20075128
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Apr 2017

This hostel is incredible. Definitely one of my favourites. The building is beautiful, the staff were very helpful, and the breakfast was exclent. My only complaints are that the check-in was disorganised and the upstairs hallway really needs a light. I almost tripped and fell on the step between the bathroom and the room.

Thanks for your feedback. Please be more explicit: if you don't respect the check-in hours, it's more YOU who are disorganized. Lights are EVERYWHERE, up to the highest upstairs hallway. If you don't switch the right switch, well......

7th Apr 2017

Sleephere is as close as you can get to staying with a local friend. Karel is so nice, and his house is beautiful. Get to know your hostel mates around the included breakfast while admiring the artwork (ask about the train painting!). Walk one block to Färm, an organic market, to buy fresh eggs, join the free walking tour (+ tip) that Karel gave you a map to, and return, full of Trappist beer of course, to a bed cozy, warm bed. No bunk beds at Sleephere, actual beds!

Thanks so much T. for your encouraging feedback

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

Amazing place Karel was so great to us!!!

Thanks a lot for giving us your feedback. we are happy when our guests are happy.

5th Apr 2017

I had an excellent stay with Karel in Brussels. The place is full of character, and exactly what I wanted in my hostel experience. Big comfortable beds in the rooms and lights for each with power access as well. Highly recommended!

• Costa Rica, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

Very nice place with big clear rooms. Close to the center walking or by tram. At first was a little difficult to find it since it doesn't have a sign.

In the information we send you before arriving, it is clearly stated there are no big signs at the street so that guests are not disturbed 50 times day and night. In the same information you find detailed info on directions and the picture of the front of the house.

30th Mar 2017

The owner and his dog were absolutely lovely. The house was clean, well-located, and adorable.Overall great stay! I would absolutely return.

Thanks so much for your feedback. We go on with the good work!

• Syria, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2017

Karel is really nice, chatty and helpful. He really care about the comfort of the visitors. I arrived quiet late, so he asked me to do the check in in the morning rather immediately, so i can have some rest after my long trip, which something i really appreciate. the hotel is clean, and cozy. easy to find and walking distance from everything. the decoration is amazing. I really enjoyed my short visit there and highly recommend it.