Sleephere

9.6
Superb 2078 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2017

This was a wonderful place to stay. Karl the owner was friendly and you could tell he did this for the love of meeting and hosting people from all over the world. The atmosphere was great, small and welcoming. Breakfasts were always attended by the owner and half a dozen other guests, chatting about local news, suggestions for events and tours that people liked or what could be skipped. The room was cool in the summer and quiet, exactly what i needed. Cool location close to public transit

12th Aug 2017

I had a really nice stay at sleephere hostel. The beds are comfortable and the house is nice. It's also great that there's a limited number of people in the hostel which makes it easier to meet new people. The breakfast is okay but nothing special. Location is good, no need for metro or buses. Bring your own padlock

Sorry to correct: we have padlocks at the guest's disposal. this is clearly indicated. You just have to ask. If you don't, we can not be responsible for that.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2017

Nice hostel. It's very convenient, near to the city centre. You feel like at home. Great environment. The house is beautiful. I would definitely go back.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

It really was a great place to stay, great location and great atmosphere! I really enjoyed it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

This hostel was one of the best places I've stayed. It was very clean, location was fantastic, there was a lot of room, and staff was very helpful and kind. Plus, breakfast is included. This is definitely worth the money! I would strongly recommend staying here.

Thanks C. For letting us know

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Sleephere was an amazing hostel, and probably the best hostel experience I've had so far. The place really feels like home, there are only a few hostelers at a time, and overall the entire atmosphere was very inviting and open. The dog, Lady Oasis, was a treat to see around the place, and Karel was a very welcoming host. As a female solo traveller I felt I had all my safety and security needs met, and would more than gladly come back to stay here again! :)

19th Jul 2017

Very close to the city center. It's not a place to party all night long, but you get to meet folks to go on day adventures with. Very cozy. It was a nice break from my previous party hostel.

17th Jul 2017

The owner was a fantastic host. The hostel was beautiful, only an 8 minute walk from the Grand Plaza. Felt like I was staying in an B&B and not a hostel. Don't come here if you plan on partying, but do go if you want to relax in the centre of Brussels.

Thanks Kyle to be so precise. We are not really a B&B, more a home for travelers, limited number of people, lot's of opportunities to get each other know. If you read the description carefully when booking you notice this. Of course we can not have big parties with 15/16 people, but next door are hundreds of opportunities.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2017

Felt like I was staying in his home. So lovely having the dog there. It was comfortable and small and there was a lovely garden to enjoy. Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at so far.

14th Jul 2017

Karel was a very welcoming host. Hostel is located close to the city center. Rooms were very big, clean & hygenic with lot of space for luggage. Breakfast was included in our stay and it was nice to meet other travelers daily at the breakfast table. Karel helped us with map of the city and explaining things that we can do and places which we can see. Metro station was very close to the hostel so travelling around was easy. I would surely recommend this hostel to other travelers.