Sleephere

9.5
Superb 1956 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2017

Just an amazing place to stay, cannot recommend more. The owner was amazing, the property was amazing, and the experience unreplicatable!

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

This hostel was seriously incredible....unlike any other hostel I have stayed in. I loved that it only slept a small amount of people. The decor was incredible, there was a great outdoor area for when the weather is nicer. Karel was very sweet and helpful. I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Regier4Trish
  • Canada, Female, 41+
17th Mar 2017

Wonderful home atmosphere & breakfast is a great opportunity to meet other travellers.

16th Mar 2017
6.9

Very unique experience. It's an older home turned into a hostel. The owner provides free breakfast in the dining room in the morning and eats with you. There is a cute terrace and an outside area with a ping pong table. I liked the home itself. It had a nice atmosphere. However, the owner was not home when I arrived at our agreed upon time in the evening, so my boyfriend and I had to wait in the cold at night until another visitor heard me banging on the door and let us in. Glad I wasn't alone.

Good evening, I am surprised to read your comment. I explained you I was quickly out for some dinner and that I was expecting a call of message from you to be back at once. It seems you are not particularly open to understand circumstances and very critical when it touches your immediate comfort. May I suggest to take yourself maybe slightly less serious? It will make you a more lovable character. I am so sorry you haven't been able to appreciate fully your stay just because of this little issue of couple of minutes long. Karel Mondt

24th Feb 2017

Great host, great rooms. Very close to the downtowm area. Located right next to a bike rental station which could be very convenient. Its clean, not far from the action. Perfectly removed.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

Thanks guys! Had an awesome stay, beautiful old building, fantastic breakfast and lovely staff!

18th Feb 2017

Sleephere is an amazing hostel. It is a beautiful home that has been made into a hostel in a great location in Brussels (about a 10 minute walk from Grand Place). Good security, comfortable beds, clean bathroom, nice kitchen, comfortable group space, and a wonderful atmosphere all around. I would highly recommend staying here and I will definitely look into returning if I ever find myself in Brussels again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

This was a great hostel! So close to central. Only a 10 minute walk to Grand Place and an even shorter walk to the metro. The hostel itself was very clean and very much like a home. It is not a party hostel, which means you are likely to find travellers who are also there on their own, which allows you to forge strong friendships. Breakfast is a great time to meet everyone and meet the fabulous owner who will sit down with you for a chat and is ever so friendly!

16th Feb 2017

This hostel is fantastic. Great location near Place Saint-Catherine, you can walk anywhere you need to go in the city from there. The place is beautiful and really clean. The shower upstairs is a bit weird and I ended up taking a freezing cold shower on my last morning there. The wifi was a bit spotty. All in all, I would absolutely recommend this hostel and will stay there again next time I'm in Brussels.

Thanks so much for your feedback. One of the hot water boilers stopped functioning exactly the 18th and it took us a while before we noticed; Nobody told us.... Of course, all has been fixed asap. Wifi: we ask everybody to let us know at once if there is the slightest problem. It's only a matter or resetting.

10th Feb 2017

Really felt like a home away from home. Stayed in the double room and it was fantastic.