Sleephere Reviews

8 quai à la Chaux, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

The whole place is comfortable, clean and cute. We took the double bed upstairs. It was quiet, private and cozy. Perfect for a weekend away. The location is great too. We could walk to the museums and dining. Would stay here again in a heartbeat! Highly recommended.

Thanks so much P; for this useful feedback!

Great stay! I recommend this spot if you're in Brussels.

Thanks a lot S.!

We had the most amazing time there! I would highly recommend staying here and no where else. It's only 5 minutes away from the city centre and the place is simply beautiful. in other words, the most ideal place to stay!

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

Thanks so much for your feedback. Highly appreciated

Best hostel i've ever stayed at. That is because it doesnt feel like a hostel but more like a home. It's one of those places where you feel comfortable staying in on a rainy day, especially since the fireplace makes it very comfortably warm. Karel and his team have been lovely hosts, provided a great breakfast, kept everything exceptionally clean, location was great too. The rooms very spacious and clean and also very quiet. Important to note - there's a large, friendly dog in the house.

Thanks so much for your feed-back. We go on with the good work! Keep in touch.

Charming atmosphere.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Romania

Karel was extremely helpful in helping us settle in and feel comfortable. I would consider this more on a nice house than hostel and the location was very walkable to anything you would want to view. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone.

STAY, STAY, STAY!!!! Ridiculously perfect location, so easy to get to all the top sites from the hostel! The hostel feels like a home away from home. Karel the owner has all the infomation you need on how to get the most out of your trip. I'm defo going back in the summer, I want to see what the parc (park) looks like when the trees and flowers are in bloom, so beautiful.

• 8th Jan 2016

Awesome place, Karel the owner is great! Each morning you get to sit with fellow travellers and Karel for breakfast, exchanging stories, plans for the day, even making new friends. It's a real family feel place. The rooms, either shared or a private like mine are cosy, comfortable and clean. The showers etc or bang on too. The location is unbeatable. 15 min walk if that from Grand Palace. A perfect stay!

Thanks for this encouraging feedback, J.

Karel was a wonderful host. The house was super clean and had lots of interesting details. The breakfast was also far better than I would have expected for the price. The other travellers were also a little older and more experienced than most hostels, which I liked a lot as a solo backpacker.

Hey, thanks for your encouraging words. These days are indeed slightly different in terms of visiting people. It's all coming back to a more "representative" situation now. Anyway i was glad that I could spoil each of you personneally!

Sleephere is a brilliant authentic place to stay when in Brussels. It is close to the main station which takes you to the train station. A taxi was 9 Euro from station to accomodation or you can catch the metro which is just two stops. The location is 5 minutes from the Grand Place centre of town. Karel has heaps of information about Belgium at the accomodation. As it only accomadates 17 people it is quiet, clean and a lovely place to stay. we booked the upstairs double room and loved it.

This is the best hostel that I have ever stayed in, I could right a list of everything that was right with it, but it would get 10 out of 10 on anything I write Bedrooms are huge!!

Sleephere is the best place to stay in Brussels. Along with being warm, welcoming, and funny, Karel is a very gracious and experienced host. He was always available when I needed him, which wasn't very often, as he took care of any possible problems before they could ever happen. Well located near Saint Catherine's, clean facilities, and helpful staff. As a bonus, the home itself is just beautful. It really was a home away from home, and I cannot wait to return. Thank you, Karel!

The hostel is amazingly beautiful and the staff are always welcoming, available for help and very kind. A great experience!

• 30th Nov 2015

Hostel Sleephere is my best place to stay in Brussels, not only for its affordable prices but mainly for welcoming of its people and beauty of the house. Proximity of Ijzer and Rogier metro station, and Mall City 2, is a very good point for this Hostel. Also close enough from Noord Train Station : easy to reach the airport from Noord Train Station.

Great guesthouse, super centrally located, nicely rennovated, very clean, cosy but private atmosphere, beautiful rooms!

• 22nd Nov 2015
  • Switzerland

This is more of a guesthouse than a hostel. The owner is a really nice guy who will answer any and all questions you have. The guesthouse is located in a nice and quiet area of Brussels, but close to the metro and fairly close to the Grand Place. Beds were very comfortable, showers were always hot, and the place was heated fairly well since it can get pretty cold this time of the year.

I had a great two night stay at SleepHere. It was by far the quietest hostel I've ever been to, which was what I was looking for in that weekend, so it was lovely. If you're looking for a super lively hostel with the ability to meet lots of new people easily, I recommend looking elsewhere. It was very clean, Karel was lovely and helpful, especially since I was late checking in and he accommodated me. Great location, would highly recommend!

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Hope to return with the family.

• 12th Nov 2015

It was an excellent place!!! With homely atmosphere! The absolutely best place I have stayed in.

This hostel was superb! The Superior Double Ensuite room was the entire top floor with huge room, beautiful sky lights, and a modern, spacious bathroom. The common areas include a cozy sitting area with TV, a fully stocked kitchen, and a great little outdoor patio. Karel (owner/operator) was super sweet and helpful. Location is a quick walk to the city center and about 25 minute walk to the train station. The next time we're in Brussels we will absolutely stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3