Sleepin Faro Reviews

Largo da Estacao 5, Faro, Portugal

My friend and I booked here because of the low price and it's location near the train station. However, the atmosphere left a lot to hope for in that some of the other patrons seemed questionable and the receptionist was not welcoming or available much of our time there. The facilities were dark and foreboding with a lack of secure storage for our things - we only stayed one night. It is one of the cases where you get what you pay for!

The whole hostel smelled cigar, even in the kitchen. Inside the bedroom under the bed was full of dust, looking like no one had cleaned it for months! And to get worst the staff wasn't the most friendly ever.. I don't recommend you to stay in this hostel. Faro is a small town, so wherever you stay in the city centre will be a good location. But again, don't stay in Sleepin Faro!

I stayed in low season but it was grand..

• 30th Mar 2014