9.6
Superb 729 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 729 Total Reviews
Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel Located at NO.73.,Jinfeng St., , Hualien.
Taiwan
Hualien Hualien 970 NO.73.,Jinfeng St.
96% 729
23.9861349 121.6064214
    Rooms available

• nikoh31
  • Singapore, Couple, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

Most importantly for us: clean, great staff, reasonably convenient location. The twin private room was a bit small and the ensuite was separated by just a shower curtain, but overall good value. It's nice that each person has individual light and power outlets too. I especially want to mention the staff - whether it was giving us newspapers to dry our shoes with or voluntarily taking stuff out of the drying machine - we felt well taken care of. They have great recommendations for food as well :)

7th Nov 2016

Very clean and modern looking but still cozy. I like that the beds each have their own curtain which allows for a lot of privacy even though you are sharing a room. The staff is also super nice, inclusive, and helpful.

17th Oct 2016

Helpful staff and a clean hostel. Location is a bit far removed from Hualien station, though. I would stay here again!

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
5th Oct 2016

Great experience in Sleeping Boot Hostel. Place was really well located. Host first introduction was how we are going to plan our itinerary, gave us valuable feedbacks on how to travel around hualien. He was friendly and very helpful in helping us find fellow hostelmates in sharing a car to go to the outskirts of hualien. Place was very clean and air conditioning was strong. Overall it's a highly recommended place to stay in hualien as the owner and hostel exceeds my expectations.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

This was one of the most amazing hostels I've ever been at! It's on the whatever floor in a quiet huge building and you have an amazing view over the city. The hostel is so welcoming and has a nice common area to hang out. But the most important part was the folks working there! A-ma-zing! I forgot their names (I'm SORRY!) but the guy working there helped us so so much planing our next trip! We felt so thankful for meeting them! Thank so much!

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
12th Sep 2016

The hostel is about 10 minutes walk from train station, good location. The place is lovely, clean and quiet with a nice common area. I was upgraded to a room for one and it was perfect, with toilet and shower insisde. The staff was great as well. The owners speak perfect English and they help with any doubt you may have.

2nd Sep 2016

Great place to stay. The staffs were very friendly and helpful and they gave me suggestions of places to visit, eat, rent a bike, etc. The atmosphere is also very nice, you will be able to meet other travelers and hangout in common area. The hostel is about 15 minutes walk from Hualien train station. Restaurants are also within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again if I am in Hualien.

20th Jul 2016

The only thing that I feel a bit uncomfortable is the mattress.....too soft