Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel Reviews

great staffs and facilities

• 17th Jul 2014
  • China

老板很好人喔 赞赞的!

The owners were friendly and were willing to go the extra mile to help whenever I had queries. I must say the first thing that impressed upon me when I stepped into the hostel was the common area which exuded an almost immediate family oriented and cosy vibe. The dorms were immaculate, along with the toilets which were credited to external helpers who worked tirelessly every morning. Even though it was a night, I was deeply impressed and wld definitely stay there ok my next visit!

staff超级贴心的!还为我们设计游玩的线路~十人间也住得很舒服!各国室友超级棒啦大家都各种交流!真的是超赞的Hostel啦~~\(≧▽≦)/~

Great hostel! Owners were very helpful on what to do in Hua Lien

Took a while to navigate my way to the hostel but instructions provided were accurate. Iris and Paul and Becky were very hospitable and friendly. Bathrooms were clean, beds were comfortable and air conditioning provided in Summer. Will definitely recommend it to friends! :)

Good atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. Bed is comfy, rooms are quite spacious and clean.

• 25th May 2014

Really top notch, one of the best places I've stayed in my entire 6 months traveling in Asia. A++ would totally stay there again.

• 20th May 2014
  • Leavingforaliving

My stay was excellent!!!! Paul one of the owners of the place is amazing!!! I was traveling by myself and my Chinese is quite poor.. his English is Great!!!! I arrived super wet after the rain, he took care of me and gave me heaps of indications, info and advices! He also try to integrate the people in the hostel, so you finally feel like being surrounding by a group of friends. Super clean! The smells of the cover and sheet are amazing!!!! rare in a hostel! I will totally recommended!!

It's very convenient to take a bus to beach although it's a little far from it. The most great thing is the delicious sandwiches made by staff!

staff are very nice, also provide lot of information to let you easy to travel at hualien.they also suggest many delicious food or lovely shop to let me know~~

I totally enjoyed my stay at this cool place. English speaking staff were always available to answer questions and render advise. Will definitely return.

This hostel was amazing. The guy working there was really friendly and nice, and he had great recommendations including some interesting places I definitely would have missed otherwise. The place is very clean, neat and bright. The beds were comfortable, and the place was very quiet. I would definitely go back.

Love the ambiance and people there! You can get everything you need in the hostel, the owner is more than helpful and made you just wanna stay there longer...I would definitely come back =]

Staff there were very nice and helpful. It's like going back home.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in Taiwan. The staff will go all the way to introduce you to the town of Hualien, with their homemade maps detailing all the good food nearby, and the various sights. The room was bright and clean, along with a cozy common space. We had a whale of a time here. Kudos to QiFeng and Paul, for creating an awesome experience at Sleeping Boot for us. :D

The host is so friendly and detail information provided . U can make friends there .

非常好!這期間裡最滿意的青旅!非常感謝Paul的熱情款待,每次遇到問題他都會熱心幫你解答,最好的staff(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧環境衛生都出乎我意料,非常乾淨,設施也很齊全!在這裡還認識到其他背包客。如果下次再來花蓮,這裡絕對是首選!

Great staff, very cozy and clean rooms.

• 7th Apr 2014