Superb 708 Total Reviews
Superb 708 Total Reviews
Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel Located at NO.73.,Jinfeng St., , Hualien.
Taiwan
Hualien Hualien 970 NO.73.,Jinfeng St.
94% 708
23.9861349 121.6064214
    Rooms available

20th Jul 2016

The only thing that I feel a bit uncomfortable is the mattress.....too soft

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
30th May 2016

Great hostel with a great atmosphere! One can relax in the common room and meet fellow travellers. The owner, Paul, is an extremely helpful and friendly guy. He gave great recommendations for my itinerary! Beds and showers are great as well. Would definitely recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016

Me and a friend stayed here for two nights whilst visiting Taroko Gorge. The staff were really friendly on arrival, and gave us all the information we needed about getting around, and a map with all the Hualien local amenities which was good for finding places for dinner when we got back from our hikes. Our room was very clean, and so were the bathroom facilities. Would recommend!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Great hostel - my best experience yet. It is a bit far from the train station if you have a heavy bag, but the 15-20min walk is well worth it. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Provided lots of fun tips for travelling! Thank you!

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

I stayed at this hostel when I came to Hualein every time,(from 2014 to now already more than 10 times) you can never imagine how wonderful in here when you never stay in here.when I doing couch surfing I recommend lots of my guest here, and they all really like it :) staffs are friendly,accommodation is comfort,location is convenient(train station if you take walk less than 15min) what are you waiting for ? Book it now and enioy Hualien !

• seanbrads5
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
16th Apr 2016

Amazing staff, who were extremely helpful. Warm & welcoming atmosphere to the common area. The hostel does not permit alcohol. Really solid beds. Good location, 100 Taiwan dollars from train station or 10minutes walk. Small kitchen area suitable for preparing small meals like breakfast.

11th Apr 2016

Sleeping Boot is located close to the railway station and wasnt too difficult to find. The hostel is clean and has a feeling of home. The staff are the best part of my stay, always willing to help, greeting you when you enter, asked if you've eaten and willing to spend the night just talking and learning from all the guests. If I am every in Hualien, I won't need to find any other place

• Brittanyannbeggs
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2016

I really enjoyed my time at Sleeping Boot. The staff and atmosphere was just what I needed for a relaxing stay. They walked me about to find good and even helped me purchase a train ticket at 7-11. A comfortable and clean place :) I stayed four nights and would return. Much thanks!

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
23rd Feb 2016

This is my second time staying in the hostel it continue to be very very clean with super helpful staff. Value for money!

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
21st Feb 2016

It was great stay. I will stay next month again. Nice staff