Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel Reviews

NO.73.,Jinfeng St., Hualien, Taiwan

Appreciate that there is no alcohol can be taken in this hostel. This has reduce the unnecessary inconvenient. Overall the services were good. Facilities are new and clean. I will choose to stay here again.

Very nice clean Hostel. I really enjoyed staying here and had no complaints at all. The initial e-mail with directions was very useful indeed. During my trip, it wasn't the most social place in the world as most people were out exploring the town, but the staff and facilities lent themselves to a nice pleasant stay.

Great place! Got engaged there :)

Initially planned to stay only one night but decided to extend for another. The staff, full-time and part-time alike, helped me a lot on exploring the city and surrounding attractions. Met a very nice girl with whom on the next day I went river-trekking. I felt indeed safe and relaxed living in either a 3rd fl mixed dorm and a 2nd fl female dorm. Bed is very clean and comfortable. No washing and drying machines but one should feel good to let the sun shine on clothes. 10-15min walk from station

• 28th Jul 2014
  • kangerool
  • China

Great hostel with good atmosphere. Staff super friendly and helpful, a special thanks to Paul :)! Bed is sooooo comfy, stayed in the 10 dorm mixed room, quite spacious and clean! Will stay here again, I can totally recommend this place!

Distance to the railway station is pretty far.

The best ever! Quite impressed. I'll definitely stay for the next visit. Thank you for everything.

The place is easy to found! There are a lot of backpackers. I went alone and found some travelers to go with. The place is clean. When I wanted to leave, a woman who worked there didnt want to give me the deposit of my keys(locker) because it wasnt written on her paper. and she didnt understand english.anyway, she seemed to be pissed off for 100ntdand didnt say bye. apart from that, it is a really good hostel and the other staff are really friendly,helpful and warm, .. I recommend it!

great staffs and facilities

• 17th Jul 2014
  • China

老板很好人喔 赞赞的!

The owners were friendly and were willing to go the extra mile to help whenever I had queries. I must say the first thing that impressed upon me when I stepped into the hostel was the common area which exuded an almost immediate family oriented and cosy vibe. The dorms were immaculate, along with the toilets which were credited to external helpers who worked tirelessly every morning. Even though it was a night, I was deeply impressed and wld definitely stay there ok my next visit!

staff超级贴心的!还为我们设计游玩的线路~十人间也住得很舒服!各国室友超级棒啦大家都各种交流!真的是超赞的Hostel啦~~\(≧▽≦)/~

Great hostel! Owners were very helpful on what to do in Hua Lien

Took a while to navigate my way to the hostel but instructions provided were accurate. Iris and Paul and Becky were very hospitable and friendly. Bathrooms were clean, beds were comfortable and air conditioning provided in Summer. Will definitely recommend it to friends! :)

Good atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. Bed is comfy, rooms are quite spacious and clean.

• 25th May 2014

Really top notch, one of the best places I've stayed in my entire 6 months traveling in Asia. A++ would totally stay there again.

• 20th May 2014
  • Leavingforaliving

My stay was excellent!!!! Paul one of the owners of the place is amazing!!! I was traveling by myself and my Chinese is quite poor.. his English is Great!!!! I arrived super wet after the rain, he took care of me and gave me heaps of indications, info and advices! He also try to integrate the people in the hostel, so you finally feel like being surrounding by a group of friends. Super clean! The smells of the cover and sheet are amazing!!!! rare in a hostel! I will totally recommended!!

It's very convenient to take a bus to beach although it's a little far from it. The most great thing is the delicious sandwiches made by staff!

staff are very nice, also provide lot of information to let you easy to travel at hualien.they also suggest many delicious food or lovely shop to let me know~~

I totally enjoyed my stay at this cool place. English speaking staff were always available to answer questions and render advise. Will definitely return.