Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel Reviews

NO.73.,Jinfeng St., Hualien, Taiwan

Staying here with super friendly staffs and lovely environment really made my journey COMPLETED!

The staff were friendly and tried their best to communicate in English with us. Great recommendation of places to eat around the vicinity. Would go back again. The location is a bit hard to find and requires quite a bit of walking but it's worth it for the price you pay.

Really good hostel with a nice staff. The ornement is modern. Maybe one of the cleaner hostel I have ever been. A little bit more expensive than what I was used to but it worth it.

Lovely hostel! One of the most comfortable beds I've stayed in. Staff are so lovely and friendly!

I had 2 great days there, the staff was very nice.

The hostel is not difficult to find, you have to walk about 10-15 minutes from the hualien railway station. The hostel is clean and the host is very helpful, it is just like a home and everyone can chat in the common area.

Very good, relaxed environment with heaps of socialising. Becky is a great host that you will want to meet. Perhaps the location is something to bear in mind. Kind of in-between the station and central Hualien but still within walking distance from both if you like longer walks (I didn't mind). You can hire a bicycle from one of the many bicycle hire shops near the hostel that provide you with a great way to see the town.

Sleeping boot hostel is really lovely. Staff are great (esp Becky) and can speak English well. Position is between downtown & the train station. Universal power points too ;)

Nice and helpful staff, a little bit noisy at night since the room is close to the steer. The place is a little it far away from the train station in between the station and the city center of Hualien.

I had a great time even though I was just there for one night, staff were friendly and helpful and great to talk to. Not a lot of sound isolation (I'm a light sleeper) but everything was so comfortable I slept well anyway!

Very helpful and friendly staff

The hostess is very nice. Next time, I will choose it again.

Nice stay, though the room is a bit small but it is very clean and the staff are very friendly.