Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel Reviews

NO.73.,Jinfeng St., Hualien, Taiwan

Very friendly staff and cozy stay.

Very good hostel

As a hostel should be. Clean, friendly and helpful staff. We actually stayed for a second night. One word of caution - I wouldn't however rely on the breakfast, which consisted of a bit of bread. Generally a thumbs up though.

Sleeping Boot Hostel is very friendly and clean. I had a great stay. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Place is clean and staff are friendly. Will stay here again

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Singapore

Great! Super helpful staff

Staying here with super friendly staffs and lovely environment really made my journey COMPLETED!

The staff were friendly and tried their best to communicate in English with us. Great recommendation of places to eat around the vicinity. Would go back again. The location is a bit hard to find and requires quite a bit of walking but it's worth it for the price you pay.

Really good hostel with a nice staff. The ornement is modern. Maybe one of the cleaner hostel I have ever been. A little bit more expensive than what I was used to but it worth it.

Lovely hostel! One of the most comfortable beds I've stayed in. Staff are so lovely and friendly!

I had 2 great days there, the staff was very nice.

The hostel is not difficult to find, you have to walk about 10-15 minutes from the hualien railway station. The hostel is clean and the host is very helpful, it is just like a home and everyone can chat in the common area.