Sleeping Boot Backpacker Hostel Reviews

NO.73.,Jinfeng St., Hualien, Taiwan

staff are very nice, also provide lot of information to let you easy to travel at hualien.they also suggest many delicious food or lovely shop to let me know~~

I totally enjoyed my stay at this cool place. English speaking staff were always available to answer questions and render advise. Will definitely return.

This hostel was amazing. The guy working there was really friendly and nice, and he had great recommendations including some interesting places I definitely would have missed otherwise. The place is very clean, neat and bright. The beds were comfortable, and the place was very quiet. I would definitely go back.

Love the ambiance and people there! You can get everything you need in the hostel, the owner is more than helpful and made you just wanna stay there longer...I would definitely come back =]

Staff there were very nice and helpful. It's like going back home.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in Taiwan. The staff will go all the way to introduce you to the town of Hualien, with their homemade maps detailing all the good food nearby, and the various sights. The room was bright and clean, along with a cozy common space. We had a whale of a time here. Kudos to QiFeng and Paul, for creating an awesome experience at Sleeping Boot for us. :D

The host is so friendly and detail information provided . U can make friends there .

非常好!這期間裡最滿意的青旅!非常感謝Paul的熱情款待,每次遇到問題他都會熱心幫你解答,最好的staff(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧環境衛生都出乎我意料,非常乾淨,設施也很齊全!在這裡還認識到其他背包客。如果下次再來花蓮,這裡絕對是首選!

Great staff, very cozy and clean rooms.

• 7th Apr 2014

Fabulous welcome, wonderful staff, immaculately clean and orderly, this hostel was as good as can be.

1 2 Next » last »