Sleeping Inn Backpackers Reviews

26 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Had a fantastic stay here, the staff are so friendly and get involved. Always things to do and the night life was amazing. Would so recommend this to anyone

• 29th Jan 2016

Some more modern toilets and showers might be good. But I fully understand who your clientele is and what you guys probably have to deal with.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Really friendly with events on every night that made it really easy to meet people. The rooms are also really great, the twelve bed dorm was split into three seperate rooms with its own kitchen, balcony and living room. No complaints at all!

Really welcoming and the staff are so friendly and helpful. We only stayed for 2 days but could of happily stayed for Longer. It's like small apartment which is great. The free breakfast is a bonus too! Facilities are great and there's always something going on. Would definitely stay here again.

• 20th Jan 2016

A great party hostel with friendly staff and something to do each evening. The self-contained apartments are great, a luxury for backpackers! The $5 all you can eat pizza and bbq nights were well worth the money too!

The staff make such an effort to make sure you have s good time which was really cool, the pres before going out are great although I would say that surfers isn't the place for you if you don't want to go out out a lot as that's what the whole place is centred around! The hostel was so great for us though, I'd stay here again any day

We booked a room for new years eve. For check out reception was not open, even if staff told us the day before. Had to wait 30 mins to get my deposit-license back. Sheets on bed were washed, but if there is chewing gum or so left in you should throw them away! However staff friendly. Location good.

Hi there Thank you very much for having taken the time to write your feedback. I am very sad to see that you didn't enjoy your stay to the fullest and am quite surprised that you were so fast to post a review online but failed to answer to the 4 emails I sent you to inform you about New Years Day being closed and to arrange a smooth check in and check out procedure. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Australia! Happy travels!

Location was perfect - short walk to all busy spots and the beach. Hostel was clean and the staff were friendly. I was only there for 1 night as heading to Sydney but will stay here again for sure. Dirk

Hi there Thank you so much for the positive feedback you have given us :) We are super stoked to hear you had a great time. We hope to see you another time in the not so far future and wish you all the best for the rest of your travels! The Sleeping Inn team

Noisy from mid night til early morning.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

Hi there Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to see that your overall experience had been a good one. It certainly was a pleasure meeting you. I am sorry to hear that fellow travelers have been a little noisy. We do have staff on site to ensure no noise after 10pm. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels! The Sleeping Inn Team

Loved this hostel. The staff were all so friendly and its in a brilliant location just around the corner from the Greyhound stop and the main street.

Heya :) We are sooooo happy to read your positive review. It was an absolute pleasure having you here. We are only a short walk from the center and of course the beach. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels. The Sleeping Inn Team

All in all, a solid hostel, but wouldn't rate it top notch. Security was good, but easy for things to be left open. Location wasn't too far from the beach (among other hostels). Was pretty clean except the bathroom in my room was rank even after being cleaned. A pool table, benches, pool and movie/TV room made for a lot of space to hang out, but would be nice to have somewhere to sit at a computer (that wasn't a bench in the sun). All in all, would recommend for sure.

Hi there Thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Sleeping Inn. I have taken your comments in consideration and very much appreciate your feedback. We hope you have a blast on the rest of your travels! The Sleeping Inn Team

Really lovely place to stay - the staff put on lots of events and we're really helpful and friendly. Pleased we had a car as the location is good but not amazing. The rooms seemed a bit cramped as they were too small for all the beds but kitchen and living space facilities are great

Had a really good stay here for 5 nights! The staff were really friendly and welcoming the whole time, had a bit of trouble in our block but hostel was really good about sorting it out quickly and made sure we had a good stay! Loads of good nights out and social things happening in the hostel if you want to get involved, we would've stayed much longer if we could!

Amazing staff, friendly in every aspect and knew how to party especially Party Dave. Short walk to cavil but far enough not to be bothered by the noise.Would recommend/10.

The hostel is nice however some of the staff rudeness left me very disappointed, the big girl has no respect to anyone and always treating people like savages. The swimming pool has also left me disappointed as I wanted to use the swimming pool from day 1 but the water didn't look clean and was only cleaned in the final days but had already lost the appetite to get into the swimming pool. It would be a good idea if the sofas cover were washed as they smell a little. Overall good atmosphere.

Best place to stay. The people make it!! Staff are amazing, instantly your friends...and carry your bags for you ☺

fun hostel to stay in, located close to everything. brilliant value for money would recommend to people passing through Surfers to stop here. I stayed in a female dorm, which was perfect there was even hairdryers and straighteners for everyone to use. Great hostel.

• 26th Nov 2015

Had a great time here...so much fun. Met so many great people, activities day and night, the place was always buzzing. I especially liked the way the rooms were laid out my room had its own kitchen, living room, balcony and bathroom - more like an apartment than a dorm, I loved it!

We booked an 8 bed dorm but were upgraded to a private room which was great. The little apartment style buildings are great. Not loads of people sharing the same kitchen etc. It was a really good place to stay and we met lots of people staying here. It's walking distance from the beach, shops and bars.

Good all round hostel, comfy beds, kitchen facility's in each dorm and helpful staff. would stay again if in Gold coast

View all Surfers Paradise Hostels