Sleeping Inn Backpackers Reviews

26 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Easy to meet people since they organize something every night,the hostel is basically splitted into units, the female dorms have their own unit with a private big balcony, living room, kitchenkitchen, bathroom and toilets, which was awesome because it looks like a doll househouse with lots of mirrors! There are supermarkets and bars/clubs about 10 min walking, the beach is about 25 min walk. Most nights were quiet, and the WiFi very slow! Would stay again though..

Hostel is good, stayed in a great room where you have your own little apartment attached to the room with a couch and kitchen for the room to share. The location is great and only 5 minutes to walk into the supermarket/ main strip. The pool is not nice though and its not the liveliest hostel unless you stay in a bigger dorm.

I had a nice stay, but my main comnent would be, 1 shower is not enough for 14 girls at the female dorm.

Very nice hostel, a lot of going out stuffs organized. I've had a lot of fun! I used to stay in a private room in a separate appartement, very nice. It was a bit noisy though, because there was some construction work going on in the flat next to us.

Pretty cool hostel and staff friendly. Would stay again

• 12th Sep 2014

Hi Mark Great hearing from you again. We appreciate the positive feedback and wish you all the best for the rest of your travels. The Sleeping Inn Team

Great location, close to most attractions, clean toilets, free wifi, would be back!!

• 9th Sep 2014

Hi Ho It was such a pleasure having you here. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you very much for leaving us such amazing feedback. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels. The Sleeping Inn Team

Good times! really liked the rooms. Nice kitchen in my room. Beach was really close and staff was very nice. Ill be back :)

• 4th Sep 2014

Hi Johannes Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a lovely review. It was a pleasure having you here and we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your time here at the INN. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels and hope to see you again one day! The Sleeping Inn Team

Just a short 5 minute walk away from the beach. A bit of a party hostel, there were drinking games and trips to the bars every night but no pressure to go out if you don't want to and strictly quiet after 10pm. The staff was super friendly and nice, they have social activities nightly like bar trips and $5 all-you-can-eat BBQ on Mondays! The apartment style set up of the rooms was nice, but the bedroom was kind of cramped with very squeaky beds. Lockers outside of room cost extra.

Hi Andrea Thank you very much for a great review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed being part of the fun at the INN :). The bedrooms are not the most spacious but luckily we have heaps of communal space around and most of the apartments have little living areas. Thanks for letting me know that your bed was squeaky. We have fixed this now. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels! The Sleeping Inn Team

Awesome hostel. I felt like I was back at my college house! Staff was so friendly and really encouraged social interaction. I had a blast here! But it's definitely centered around partying and drinking, so keep that in mind before booking!

Had a great stay, thanks guys for a good time, we highly recommend anybody looking for a clean, comfortable and fun place to stay with awesome meal deals each night, perfect for those on a budget.

• 13th Aug 2014

Great atmosphere and great people! Had a fantastic time and the staff looked after me so well. Thanks for carrying my heavy bags up and down the stairs :) I loved the way the room was set up. Would have been good to have lockers in the room but wasn't a big deal. Really enjoyed my stay. Gutted I had to go...

• 6th Aug 2014

Fantastic hostel! Great location, super friendly staff, and a unique atmosphere. Free pick up from the bus stop, free wifi, free bikes and surfboards, and within walking distance to everything. Loved our stay here!

Only go here if you're going to drink.

My stay at this hostel was good, I really enjoyed my time here and met lots of friendly people. rooms are clean daily and cheap food every night. free wifi was good. I would stay again. thank you

• 16th Jul 2014

Wifi is slow and has a bad connection. Rooms are like apartments with own kitchen and good atmosphere and facilities.

I had a great stay at Sleeping Inn, the location is awesome, short walk to Cavil Av and buses. Organised nights were great. A couple things for improvement, lockers in room would be good, mattresses were not overly comfy, bathrooms were quite dirty, not cleaned enough, maybe a bathroom matt for excess water on the floor and toilet paper was not re stocked. The kitchens were good but when people don't do their dishes it can get quite messy. The staff were fantastic at the front desk.

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel while visiting Surfers Paradise. The location is ideal, as it is a stones throw away from the city centre and the beach. The character and atmosphere of the hostel is great and the staff are really accommodating. Parts of the hostel are tired looking, however this actually adds to the character of the place. We loved our stay here and would recommend it to other travellers.

I loved this resort. We would have stayed there for the whole trip if we could. The atmosphere was so chilled out and friendly, met plenty of liked minded and interesting people. They have activities every night which gives you the opportunity to hang out with your fellow hostelers. Facilities were really clean too. Easily the best hostel we have been to so far in Australia!! I miss it there already.....

My favourite hostel so far, I don't really write reviews but this place was awesome so felt I needed to share my experience. Couldn't fault this place at all, staff were amazing and a good laugh, place was cleaned daily which is always good. Brilliant place, if your thinking of staying in Surfers Paradise then stay here. Thanks guys.

Had a great time at this hostel, staff were amazing and really helped me with a problem I had, was like being around my own family, we all had a night out on the town on one of their arranged nights which was quality, would highly recommend this place to all types of travellers. :-) I will definitely be coming back to Surfers Paradise even if its just to stay at this hostel and have a night out and one of their $5 BBQs.

• 17th Jun 2014