Sleeping Inn Backpackers Reviews

26 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Awesome set up. Was in one room 3 which was the best room apparently. Feels like an apartment with kitchen, living room and dining area for the three different dorm rooms. Great way to mix with people plus organised nights out were good. Cleaner came in every day although tended not to do much it seemed. Still clean enough though.

I stayed for only 1 night, but I will definitely stay there again next time I'm in the Gold Coast. Thank you for receiving us late at night, and the free brekkie is definitely a plus =)

It is such a short walk from the bus station which is very handy. Its location is central and close to everything you need. Staff were helpful and friendly.

Loved the Friday BBQ for $5-- it was a lot of fun! We did have some noise problems though- there was a group in the apartments above us who were partying VERY loudly until someone intervened around 2:30 am. Would have been nice if the "strict 10pm no noise policy" was enforced.

Very good hostel which is a bit different as it is essentially a collection of individual houses that have been converted. Good facilities and very near the centre of town.

I really liked the hostel because every dorm has its own bathroom and kitchen. Its basically a apartment. However, the kitchen and the bathroom were not that clean. It wasn't horrible but definitely not good. But overall I can recommend this hostel!

This hostel is great if you are freshly 18 and looking to party literally every day. If you are looking for something a tad quieter I do not recommend this hostel. I stayed in the girls dormitories, which are super lovely with the exception of a couple things. the bunk beds are so short you can't sit on the lower bunk beds at all, the girls area had 1 shower for 10 full beds, and only two toilets. The lighting is horrible in this room as well. Otherwise, alright stay, just wasn't my style.

• 31st May 2015

Usually I start a review response with sincere apologies for not having met our guests expectations. In your case I can only wonder why you have extended your stay to 10 nights (and are still here) if you don't really like it. Surprising as well that you comment negatively on the social events at night but still joined in for every single one of them til the early morning. It is also fairly disresepectful to bring a guy back into the female dorms at night. Your room mates weren't impressed.

Great hostel not far from the centre and the main beach. I stayed in an ensuite dorm and that basically meant sharing a full apartment with 3 others so plenty of space and never had to wait to use the kitchen or toilet. Free breakfast was nice.

1 2 Next » last »