Sleeping Inn Backpackers Reviews

26 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

First night they messed up my booking but did give me a private room for no extra charge which was great. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm with living room and own kitchen, definitely better than the big communal kitchens at some hostels. No air con in the rooms meant that myself and the other bottom bunk traveler had to sleep on the sofas for 2 nights as it was unbearable in the room. When we asked for an extra fan staff took a long time

Very good hostel. Not far from the beach. The staff really make this place. Such a lovely bunch. I would highly recommend joining all the stuff they organise at night. I had THE best time.

• 15th Mar 2015

Loved this hostel! You would be stupid not to stay at this hostel. It was like a holiday village not a hostel. Depending on how many dorms you chose, each apartment has its own shower, toilet and fully functionally kitchen, with a lounge area that is great for socialising. The staff could not do more for you, and they become good friends who actually take the time to get to know you. The night out was wicked and value for money. Met some fantastic people and new friends.

I had a great time staying in Sleeping Inn. The staff is friendly, the wifi works better than in many other places I've stayed in and the facilities are clean and tidy. I met a lot of cool people and had a lot of fun with the hostel group on the big night out on Saturday. Would definitely recommend this relaxed and comfortable hostel!

Fabulous hostel! The staff definitely make it. The rooms were clean. Lots of stuff to do. Home away from home. Only thing is that my room mates kept our door open all the time. Could be improved.

• 11th Mar 2015

Thank you for your review and we`re delighted you had a great time. We apologise your room mates kept leaving the door open and we are working harder to police this better. Enjoy the rest of your time in Oz!

Really great staff and atmosphere. Nice apartment layout, had a great time!

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us. Feel free to come back anytime and enjoy the rest of your travels!!

Brilliant hostel! I've had a fantastic time. Was sad to leave. Had to extend my stay. The nights out are so much fun. Thanks!

• 4th Mar 2015

Thank you for your positive review! We try to make sure everyone has a great time, so its nice to hear that we did that for you. Enjoy the rest of your time in Australia!

Couldnt ask for anything more for the price i paid. Bed was comfortable, loads of free stuff and they took us out to a nightclub as well. Me and my friends will come back again for Gold Coast holidays!

• 25th Feb 2015

Thanks for your review. Happy to hear our brand new mattresses are as comfy as they look! We look forward to having you and your friends back with us in the future!

Excellent location just a few minutes walk to everything you need. Felt more like a villa than a hostel with a private bedroom and living room/kitchen. Great for the price! Only downside is lack of wifi in the rooms. Highly recommend this place!

Thanks for your kind words. We try to give the best we can for the lowest price we can and its great that you had a good time. Enjoy the rest of your travels in Oz!

Good little hostel with plenty going on every night with cheap BBQ/Food for $5 and then they head out to the clubs most nights as well. Hostel is within 5/10mins of the main strip and bus station, offering a shuttle bus too. Staff are really friendly and make it a welcoming place. Only downsides were the showers felt like watering cans and not any private lockers in the rooms.

Friendly staff and easily accessible from the centre. Also very easy to meet people. Cleanliness was average though and security not great due to no safety lockers.

• 27th Jan 2015

Great hostel, the apartment I was in was all female and had full length mirrors, hair dryers and straighteners!! the kitchen was clean and pretty well equipped though I barely used it as there is cheap food at the hostel pretty much every evening. it's a really social hostel due largely to being byo and the activities every evening (mostly drinking games)

1 2 Next » last »