Sleeping Inn Backpackers Reviews

26 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

We booked an 8 bed dorm but were upgraded to a private room which was great. The little apartment style buildings are great. Not loads of people sharing the same kitchen etc. It was a really good place to stay and we met lots of people staying here. It's walking distance from the beach, shops and bars.

Good all round hostel, comfy beds, kitchen facility's in each dorm and helpful staff. would stay again if in Gold coast

They have a pick up service which is great and good wifi. I stayed in a deluxe room and it was really nice to have a kitchen and sofas. Bathroom needs to be cleaned though. Otherwise great location and staff helpful. Would recommend.

Than k you very much for the positive review you have given us! We are always happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleeping Inn. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels and hope to see you one day again! The Sleeping Inn Team - get excited about where you sleep...

A OK hostel, nothing more, nothing less. The name is quite ironic though as breakfast ends at 9 and checkout at 10. The breakfast is free, but ended up making my own. Pub crawl should not have the word pub in it as it is night clubs and no socialising. Location is good. No lockers for your valuables.

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write your review. I am sad to see that you couldn't enjoy your stay to the fullest. Luckily the weather in Australia is gorgeous and our lovely guests like to get up a little earlier. 10am is quite a common check out time for Australian hostels. I would have been more than happy to extend it for you. Our CLUB crawl is actually called CLUB crawl. Says it on the flyer :) I wish you a happy and exciting trip for the rest of your time in Australia!

I liked it overall. Satff was nice enought and the clean the rooms everyday, the only problem for me was that my room was really hot, and the fan wasant enought to cool it. Otherwise I actually liked it very much

• 4th Nov 2015

Hi there Thank you very much for the kind words. We are happy to hear that you had a great time. It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope you enjoy the rest of your travels in Australia. The Sleeping Inn Team - Get excited about where you sleep...

Good hostel, apartment type! Lounge area and kitchen in every apartment! Close to where it's all happening and the beach! Very clean place to stay :-)

• 17th Oct 2015

Excellent, wide flats perfect to spare time with others!

Super social and so easy to meet new people. The nightly events are great! Loved the Club Crawl with all the other party goers in town. It was only $25 to join with free drinks included and no real extra costs. The rooms were like little flats which was nice and very clean. Really liked it here and would go back!

• 5th Oct 2015

It was good

• 3rd Oct 2015

The bathroom has a shower and toilet in it so the floor was permanently wet which is a little gross, a mat would be good. Otherwise though the staff were AMAZING, so friendly and helpful. Beds and stuff were comfy and it was great to have dark curtains and a fan in the room.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review. It makes us very happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. The Sleeping Inn is such a fun place and we love when everyone gets involved. We are working on a solution on how to have the bathrooms in a very clean condition for the whole day. My apologies if the wet floors were a little inconvenient for you. I hope we see you again one day! All the best til then... The Sleeping Inn Team - Get excited about where you sleep...

We really appreciated the fun and accepting atmosphere of this hostel. The main thing that was a disappointment was the cleanliness of the bathrooms. Other than that, staff was awesome, nightlife was really fun with the hostel, and it was very welcoming.

Very nice hostel with kitchen and bathroom in each room. It was clean and the atmosphere was really friendly ! Activities/parties are organized everyday So it Is easy to meet new people and the staff Is really nice and helpful ! If You come to Surfers paradise definitely sleep at sleeping Inn! The best hostels :)

• 28th Sep 2015

Really loved this hostel!! The dorms are in their own apartments with a kitchen and bathroom which was almost luxurious compared to some hostels I've been in. Staff are really nice, free breakfast and something to do every night!! There's usually like some sort of dinner and then everyone goes out. All the drinking games can get pretty rowdy but everyone always clears out by 10 so if you wanted an early night you could do. Loved the hostel :)

Yeah! Thank you so much for the lovely review! Spot on. Couldn't have described it better myself :) We are so happy to hear you had a great time and wish we see you again one day. All the best for the rest of your travels! The Sleeping Inn Team - Get excited about where you sleep...

Sleeping inn was an amazing hostel, the rooms are set up more like apartments, so its easy to get comfortable and feels much more like being in a relaxed home environment rather then a chaotic hostel. i really enjoyed my time here, the staff was so nice and helpful and they do a great job of getting you involved in the daily/night activities. super easy to meet people here! the location was in perfect walking distance of main shopping and beach areas! loved my stay here!

• 17th Sep 2015

Great place if you want to party, they ask you every day if you want to join. We didn't every night, but still got some sleep it was silent after 10 pm. I liked that there was our own kitchen, nice to cook. Breakfast even a light one is always a plus. Would've hoped for free pool. Good stay and nice staff :)

The bed was quite uncomfortable, The noise of other guests was ridiculous. I left after one night and did not return for the second night, preferring to sleep in my car. I have stayed at a number of Back Packer hostels before and found them much more pleasant. I still have the key so I will post that to them ASAP , hopefully they will return my $20 deposit.

• 11th Sep 2015

I thought we had sorted this issue via private emails. As already pointed out, our mattresses are all brand new. If other guests annoy you then I would suggest a private room next time you are in Surfers Paradise on a friday night as people come to us to enjoy themselves. We enforce a strict no noise policy after 10pm and remind all guests to adhere to these rules. Also, our staff are always on hand to help with complaints and all you needed to do was speak to somebody. Such a pity.....

1 2 Next » last »