Sleeping Inn Backpackers Reviews

26 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Just a short 5 minute walk away from the beach. A bit of a party hostel, there were drinking games and trips to the bars every night but no pressure to go out if you don't want to and strictly quiet after 10pm. The staff was super friendly and nice, they have social activities nightly like bar trips and $5 all-you-can-eat BBQ on Mondays! The apartment style set up of the rooms was nice, but the bedroom was kind of cramped with very squeaky beds. Lockers outside of room cost extra.

Hi Andrea Thank you very much for a great review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed being part of the fun at the INN :). The bedrooms are not the most spacious but luckily we have heaps of communal space around and most of the apartments have little living areas. Thanks for letting me know that your bed was squeaky. We have fixed this now. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels! The Sleeping Inn Team

Awesome hostel. I felt like I was back at my college house! Staff was so friendly and really encouraged social interaction. I had a blast here! But it's definitely centered around partying and drinking, so keep that in mind before booking!

Had a great stay, thanks guys for a good time, we highly recommend anybody looking for a clean, comfortable and fun place to stay with awesome meal deals each night, perfect for those on a budget.

• 13th Aug 2014

Great atmosphere and great people! Had a fantastic time and the staff looked after me so well. Thanks for carrying my heavy bags up and down the stairs :) I loved the way the room was set up. Would have been good to have lockers in the room but wasn't a big deal. Really enjoyed my stay. Gutted I had to go...

• 6th Aug 2014

Fantastic hostel! Great location, super friendly staff, and a unique atmosphere. Free pick up from the bus stop, free wifi, free bikes and surfboards, and within walking distance to everything. Loved our stay here!

1 2 Next » last »