Sleeping Strawberry

9.9
Superb 11 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Dec 2016

I was very happy with my stay at the Sleeping Strawberry. The location was very convenient to Hongdae and I was impressed with the cleanliness of the guest house. I also like that each traveler is assigned a different code for unlocking the door. Ue is super helpful, and thanks to her help, my excursions in Hongdae were much more interesting. The only drawback is that there is no traditional washer or dryer. This would be a little bit of an inconvenience if my stay was longer.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

The location of Sleeping Strawberry is great. Close to the subway station and to a lot of bars and pubs and restaurants, and shoppings. The facilities are very clean. Ue is an amazing host, and organizes walks around the city and also cooking classes (I recommend both!). There is always food in the fridge you can take for come donation (food she makes it herself - and she's a great cook). Being a vegan in Seoul can be hard, but Ue knows all the places to go and how to order a vegan meal :)