Sleeping Strawberry Reviews

1Fl. 38gil 24 Wausan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Stayed in Sleeping Strawberry is like stayed in home. Strategic location between hongdae and sinchon. Very comfortable, clean, and go green life. Washing your hair with shampoo bar, eat fresh vegetable and pancake made by 유이. The last day, 유이 make Japchae for me. Its very delicious and feels like home eat Korea home made food. I will miss Seoul and sleeping strawberry.

A friend and I stayed here for three nights and loved the place! It is really refreshing to have access to such an eco-friendly hostel and we will definitely consider going back if we are in the area again. The hostess was also lovely and extremely helpful!

View all Seoul Bed and Breakfasts