Sleeping Tivoli B&B Reviews

Largo G.M. nanino, Tivoli, Italy

The B&B was really great, the family who owns it is so kind! They made me feel comfortable and gave me great tips on how to visit Tivoli. The room was beautiful, with a great breakfast, clean shared bathroom and a balcony. The place may be hard to find if you arrive at night (you have to look carefully on the doorbells to see the name of the place), and the wi-fi was extremely unstable (wasn't able to complete another hostel reservation during my stay). But I'd definetely go back!

This was a great place to stay! The lady who runs it is super sweet and went above and beyond to accommodate us. She doesn't have the best English and our Italian is nonexistent, but communication wasn't a problem. We struggled to initially find he place, but in the end everything worked out great! I would definitely recommend staying here. We trained to and from Rome a couple times and the trip wasn't half bad. Tivoli is worth seeing too.

Enjoyed breakfast on the terasse

• 25th May 2015