Sleeping Tivoli B&B Reviews

Largo G.M. nanino, Tivoli, Italy

Very friendly, helpful, kind, and attentive; good proximity to town and the train station.

• 7th Aug 2014

Only good words about the Hostel, but Tivoli itself wasn't worth vissiting. Oh and... Do not BBQ at the Balcony, it will not be appreciated ;)

• 20th Jul 2014

The host was lovely and extremely helpful. I felt comfortable, safe and the owner assisted me patiently with every question I had. A clean well located property. I really enjoyed my stay and would 100% recommend this BNB.

Everything was OK

Stayed in the most beautiful room, with a balcony. Nicest lady working there! She was soooo helpful:) wasn't very happy with the breakfast, it's was coffee and a croissant.

View all Tivoli Bed and Breakfasts