SleepyFish Lodge

Fabulous 233 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2017
7.1

I booked this place because it had the highest rating in Dali. But was disappointed. Not terrible, but def not the best. Rooms need updating, you can get nicer&newer for the same price elsewhere. Staff was pleasant. WIFI WAS TERRIBLE!! I stayed in 2 different rooms on two different floors. I also went out to the common area, and everywhere connection was weak&spotty. Even when I went to book another hostel, I gave up after 45 mins of trying with wifi and had to do it with data on my phone :-/