Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

I had a key that stopped working and it was reprogrammed several times and still wasn't working. It was a bit annoying, but the woman at the front desk was so nice about it all. Before I left I stopped by the counter and the same lady (blonde and usually works at the Connemara Sleepzone) helped me figure out where to stay on my travels northward and was very accommodating. Overall, it was a great experience and the rooms were amazingly clean.

Quality, value for money hostel near galway city center and bus station. Clean and comfortable throughout. Simple breakfast of tea and toast.

Exceptional value for money. All staff were really friendly. Secure boxes for mobile phones etc. is a great idea. Very happy about my stay and will definetly be back.

• 17th Feb 2015

Please put soap and towels in the en suite's bathroom

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Spain

First stay in a hostel and I worry that Sleepzone has set unrealistic expectations. Prime location, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, and low cost for the quality provided. Also included a modest free breakfast, which helped bring the patrons of the hostel together! Will definitely recommend to anyone passing through Galway.

• 13th Feb 2015

It was very clean and very big. The kitchen was well supplied. The staff was very confusing about payments for my friends and I, but were very nice.

• 13th Feb 2015

awesome hostel with really great strong wifi signal and 30mb broadband which is not in every hostel also would receommend staying because staff are lovely ,also guests who are there are mostly tourists and found them tourists very good and honest people .City shops ,bus station /rail station is very close and also nice bars near and on shop street .Penneys and Dunnes stores very cheap to buy clothes and wetgear for hiking etc .For every visitor coming to Galway single or groups 5 star rating

Rooms not great, no money has been invested for some time. Noisiest hostelball through the night. €25 deposit on arrival per person...

• 6th Feb 2015

To be honest we're always investing money in constant updating of the properties - not sure what the specific issue was here - but we do acknowledge that weekend of 6th/7th Feb was noisy with a big influx of students for an event in the city - sorry about that. Sleepzone

The room was good. Had exactly what we needed for the weekend. Comfortable beds and so on. But for the 2 nights we didnt sleep a wink cause of the shouting and screaming and banging in the corridors. Quite disappointed that they weren't once asked to keep it down.

Sorry if it was a bit noisy this weekend with a lot of college groups in town for an event over the weekend.

It was a pleasant stay at Galway with Sleepzone but it could've been better if there was heating system fitted in the rooms to keep us warm from the outside cold weather.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • India

this sleepzone hostel is one of my best stay in Ireland~~ location is good, just 5-10minutes walk from bus station~ the thing i most like is there is some reading zone n TV room~~really make me feel like reading some books ther~~ if there is movie night or able to watch mv from the TV room will make it more awesome~~ im think i will choose sleepzone to stay if i ever go galway again~~^^

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

I Will recomand this hostel to my friends, and i want to come back again ! Alexandre was verry friendly and an excellent guide !

• 30th Jan 2015

The employees were really helpful. We met great people. Also, well located. The breakfast was just toast with jam and butter. There was a free parking for the night near. We really liked our stay. The only think is that there was no lockers in the room and I got robbed this weekend. I don't like that. However, it was really nice!

Really enjoyed staying at sleepzone. We stayed in a private 4 bedroom room that was excellent value for money as it was even cheaper than a lot of larger dorm rooms in other hostels in Galway. It was only a few minutes walk to the main square and shopping streets as well as the bus station. We used the kitchen to cook dinner and it was really clean and organised. Even got some free tea and toast in the morning. It also felt like a safe walk back at night.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Northern Ireland

One of the best hostels I have visited! Everything was perfect! Although, it would be nice the breakfast (coffee/tea, bread, butter & marmalade) to become a bit richer. Not much, just an addition of milk and cereals would had made it more complete. If I ever return to Ireland, I would definitely stay at Sleepzone again!!!

Clean facilities, friendly staff.

Best hostel!

• 26th Jan 2015

Thank you for having a great staff and for offering the best with such a good price. I will come back to Galway and I don´t have where to stay again.

The rooms were clean and we were supplied with clean fresh linen. Lovely place to stay with excellent friendly and helpful staff ! Upgraded us to an en-suite bathroom at no extra cost ! Thanks guys !! :) I would definitely stay here again. Very good spacious kitchen and dining facilities.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in I think. Very clean, lots of common space, cool people around to talk to, most of the staff was super friendly, rooms weren't cramped even though there were many beds in the room. I had a great time! Only negative about the rooms was that there was not a locker for each bed, only one wardrobe and lockers down by reception which did not come equipped with locks.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6