Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

The staff is absolutely wonderful and the location is great. Breakfast is unfortunately just toast and cereal. There are outlets everywhere, which is great! There are even southern European and American outlets! There are no lockers in the rooms which is a real inconvenience.

More electrical outlets are needed in rooms or this should be disclosed at check-in.

• 30th Aug 2015

Very nice hostel. The staff was pleasant and informative. Bedroom and bathroom were super clean. Biggest downside for me was no lockers. Breakfast was good and there was staff around constantly refilling everything and keeping the place clean. Highly recommend this hostel.

The sleep zone hostel is really nice and also the staff is extremly friendly and nice. They also helped me every time when I was in need of help! I can only recommend it!!

• 26th Aug 2015

The hostel was the best hostel I have ever stayed at and it was very clean for a hostel. It has lots of rooms to sit down and relax and a great kitchen which is well equipped. The breakfast however was good but I missed more knives and maybe juice. But all in all the hostel is really worth staying at and I would totally recommend it.

NiceNice hostel , but the brekfast was really too basic. At least some fruits and cheese/ham would've been nice!

• 22nd Aug 2015

I stayed here for a night with 2 Aussie friends. We each paid seperately but the hostel also took the total amount from my credit card which they had a record of from when I booked online. So 3 days later and I'm still waiting for the extra €80 to be refunded. This is not acceptable, I have stayed in many hostels around the world and this has never happened me before.

• 22nd Aug 2015

We didn't charge anything to the card - just a pre-auth on day of arrival which is standard in all accommodations. Best regards. Sleepzone

The hostel was pretty tidy and the staff was quite helpful. However, almost 30 euro per person in a 5-bed dorm is way too much. I know it was high season (mid-August) but still it was the most expensive accomodation during our stay in Ireland. The room was small and there wasn't anything fancy about this hostel's facilities. My boyfriend also complained about men's bathrooms that didn't ensure privacy (transparent glass in shower door), it' wasn't the case in the unisex bathroom though.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Poland

Helpful, friendly staff and good kitchen - but probably too many people for the latter as the place is enormous and breakfast and dinnertime means a lot of improvising and waiting for sinks and places to eat. The books aren't for exchange, either, which is unusual for the novels since most folks are only staying for a couple of days (which is too short, by the way, but that's another story) and won't come near competing one. (

Nice hostel. Close to everything. Staff are friendly and helpful. Close to everything you need.

Probably the best hostel in Galway, the staff is very friendly and helpful!

Although the 5 person dorm room was small and not very well lit, and the bathrooms were rather small and few, the staff and cleanliness made up for it.

Apartment was very spacious and staff were very friendly.

• 19th Aug 2015

We had a lovely apartment that was spacious, clean and had everything we wanted. Donna, the lady on reception was so helpful and friendly. I will defnitely recommend the hostel to friends.

• 14th Aug 2015

Awsome staff, nice kitchen, clean rooms, But (very) small sink in the rooms

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

A lively hostel in a good location with friendly staff. Good kitchen facilities and decent enough free breakfast (toast, cereal, drinks). The dorm rooms seem fairly standard with comfortable enough bunk beds. The communal shower room was a bit disappointing - no concession to privacy here with see-thru glass doors on the shower cubicles and no private space for personal items in the shower area apart from a couple of hooks outside each cubicle. However, I enjoyed my stay here.

Thanks for the kind comments. Almost all rooms are en suite so the gender-separated communal shower rooms are just an extra facility. Best regards. Sleepzone

The apartment at Sleepzone that we stayed was very comfortable and had all the facilties you could need. The breakfast that was provided was perfect.

• 10th Aug 2015

Me and my sister LOVED it!. We'll go back for sure! :)

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Very welcoming staff with really good advice on where to go in Galway

Very clean and very helpful staff. I found everything that I could have needed as it was very comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7