Sleepzone Reviews

Everything is super

good enough

• 16th May 2015
  • Japan

Lovely atmosphere from you walk in the door. The staff were plentiful and all so friendly and helpful. It was just a 5min walk from the bus station and a 10min walk from the college, where I needed to go. I was able to sit and put my feet up with a cup of tea and watch tv after my lecture, which was great as I'd been travelling all afternoon. The room was clean and comfortable with ensuite facilities. I plan to stay here again from September when I return for my weekly classes in the college.

• 14th May 2015

Staff were extremely threatening towards some people

• 13th May 2015

We had to evict two members of an unruly student group - in the interests of the safety and comfort of all our guests. Sleepzone

This was the first hostel my sister and I stayed in on our trip, so we had no idea what to expect. We were pleasantly greeted, the kitchen and bathrooms were always clean and never overcrowded, our room was comfortable, and we were a very short walk to downtown Galway. The staff were friendly and always willing to give us advice on places to go, visit, and eat. I would recommend Sleepzone for sure!

nice clean kitchen. The rooms were relatively small, but i didnt expect more for that price. Sadly my mattress was pretty worn out.

I Booked with Hostelworld site 2 Beds for me and my wife in a mixed room, when I arrived in the hostel the receptionist said that no had 2 vacancy in the same room, we had to be in separatade room and they haden't changed my bedding, It was durty. I never had a bad experience booking with hostelworld, it is the first time.

• 9th May 2015

There seems to be some confusion here. What happened was that on a Saturday night with few beds left in the house this booking was made online at the same time as a bed was being booked at the desk. It's very rare - but can happen with online bookings. It meant that these two guests had to be put in the last two beds - which were in separate dorms. We acknowledge that this was inconvenient - and apologised for it - but the beds were properly made. Sleepzone

If you are going to have a room next to a laundry room, maybe don't run the machines all night so people can actually sleep. Other than that, the place was okay good location, good common areas.

The laundry room is closed all night. Sleepzone

Nice place! And Nice staff!

Great place and nice and clean with very friendly staff

Downstairs kitchen/dining area was spacious, well-equipped and well set out, breakfast is the basic stuff. Dorms and bathrooms were adequate although there were no lockers in the rooms and not enough power points. Walking distance to everything, but that's Galway!

excellent ! thank you staff really pleasant and smiling

• 2nd May 2015

Made great friends here. Good vibes all around. Only negative thing I have to say about it was the breakfast was a little lame, but free is free I suppose and there are plenty of good places to eat at in the area!

• 1st May 2015

Staying here was fantastic. The only thing I thought was bad was the size of the beds. I'm 5'10'' and was too long for the bunks. My feet and head were pushed up against the rails with my knees bent up. My poor boyfriend is 6'3''; He didn't fit at all. I understand that you get what you pay for, and at the price we paid, it was worth putting up with, but it's something to note if you're a tall person thinking of staying here. Overall, still worth it though.

Hostel is clean and has an awesome kitchen. Staff were friendly and a great help. Just wish there were lockers in the rooms!

I checked in the middle of the night and the guy at the reception was very nice and helpful. Also they kept big luggage in the locker room sent by Send My Bag company (who delivered 5 days before expected date and so could not give new address on time) as I had already left the hostel and I picked up the luggage the day after without questions asked. The hosted is clean and really in the center. All receptionists are friendly. Very nice living rooms.

We love everything, but we felt breakfast was too weak, and the smell of the rooms very bad. they should clean and wash the carpets while to while.. but the rest good.

Great hostel with very friendly staff. I only stayed one night but really liked it!

It was a very pleasant and comfortable stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only issues I had were minor: there aren't plugs by every bed, which means you have to leave your phone or computer across the room to charge it and can't charge things overnight unless you're comfortable leaving it away from your bed. Also, there are no ledges or shelves in the bathroom, so I had to leave my stuff on the top of the toilet seat while getting ready in the morning or brushing my teeth, etc.

Great hostel ! Location and staff were top notch. Only bad thing was the fact we were charged twice. And not pre warned !

• 25th Apr 2015