Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Very nice hostel. The staff was pleasant and informative. Bedroom and bathroom were super clean. Biggest downside for me was no lockers. Breakfast was good and there was staff around constantly refilling everything and keeping the place clean. Highly recommend this hostel.

NiceNice hostel , but the brekfast was really too basic. At least some fruits and cheese/ham would've been nice!

• 22nd Aug 2015

I stayed here for a night with 2 Aussie friends. We each paid seperately but the hostel also took the total amount from my credit card which they had a record of from when I booked online. So 3 days later and I'm still waiting for the extra €80 to be refunded. This is not acceptable, I have stayed in many hostels around the world and this has never happened me before.

• 22nd Aug 2015

We didn't charge anything to the card - just a pre-auth on day of arrival which is standard in all accommodations. Best regards. Sleepzone

Helpful, friendly staff and good kitchen - but probably too many people for the latter as the place is enormous and breakfast and dinnertime means a lot of improvising and waiting for sinks and places to eat. The books aren't for exchange, either, which is unusual for the novels since most folks are only staying for a couple of days (which is too short, by the way, but that's another story) and won't come near competing one. (

Nice hostel. Close to everything. Staff are friendly and helpful. Close to everything you need.

Probably the best hostel in Galway, the staff is very friendly and helpful!

Although the 5 person dorm room was small and not very well lit, and the bathrooms were rather small and few, the staff and cleanliness made up for it.

Apartment was very spacious and staff were very friendly.

• 19th Aug 2015

We had a lovely apartment that was spacious, clean and had everything we wanted. Donna, the lady on reception was so helpful and friendly. I will defnitely recommend the hostel to friends.

• 14th Aug 2015

Awsome staff, nice kitchen, clean rooms, But (very) small sink in the rooms

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

A lively hostel in a good location with friendly staff. Good kitchen facilities and decent enough free breakfast (toast, cereal, drinks). The dorm rooms seem fairly standard with comfortable enough bunk beds. The communal shower room was a bit disappointing - no concession to privacy here with see-thru glass doors on the shower cubicles and no private space for personal items in the shower area apart from a couple of hooks outside each cubicle. However, I enjoyed my stay here.

Thanks for the kind comments. Almost all rooms are en suite so the gender-separated communal shower rooms are just an extra facility. Best regards. Sleepzone

The apartment at Sleepzone that we stayed was very comfortable and had all the facilties you could need. The breakfast that was provided was perfect.

• 10th Aug 2015

Me and my sister LOVED it!. We'll go back for sure! :)

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Very welcoming staff with really good advice on where to go in Galway

Very clean and very helpful staff. I found everything that I could have needed as it was very comfortable.

Very friendly staff, good location near city centre, clean and comfortable room

• 5th Aug 2015

Great place, close from but yet in a quiet area. Was amazing at helping is with our stay and activities. Breakfast in the morning is an amazing plus. Only negative " point: the rooms were lacking in plugs... But who cares. Would recommend !

We stayed for only one night as a layover, but the staff was so helpful in navigating the city and giving great information on things to do during our stay, however short it may be.

• 4th Aug 2015

loved my stay here! met some very friendly travellers in my dorm, kitchen was always clean with decent equiptment. staff knew their way around the city. the bus for a conemara and cliff tour picked you up outside the hostel everyday which was convenient. however no lockers in room (which wasnt a problem because we usually all went out together) and luggage storage for early arrivals and departure-ees was just an unused room where the door was left open which was near the main entrance...

Easy to find, nice dorms and nice kitchen/seating area. Prefect for backpackers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7