Sleepzone

Fabulous 6758 Total Reviews

• France, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017
7.1

We stayed there for 1 night only so it is hard to judge the hostel. But from what we could see, it looks clean and safe. The staff were helpful and the facilities are nice. The only "problem" would be the lack of lockers in the room, it might be problematic when you stay longer than 1 night... Oh and breakfast was pretty good too!

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Feb 2017

Very helpful and considerate to our group and our slightly awkward arrival times. Michael who we did the booking through was very professional and helpful to work with.

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

The bedrooms were great! The sheets were fresh and clean and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. The bathrooms were satisfactory but I thought the sinks could have been a little bigger and the water pressure could have been better. Other than that I think the hostel was great. The kitchen was fully supplied in order for us to cook and I love that they had coffee and tea available 24/7! Would recommend to friends!

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

This was my first time staying at a hostel, so be aware. Being from the states, I expected much lower quality for the low price and I was pleasantly surprised by how great everything was. Things were clean, the staff was extremely nice and helpful, the location was within walking distance of downtown and the public transportation station, and I had a wonderful time during my whole stay! Back home in the US I have paid more for much less and so I will always recommend this place over others.

Fantastic! So pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and your first experience in a hostel exceeded your expectations. We wish you the very best for your onward travels.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
27th Jan 2017

This was my second time staying at Sleepzone, Galway. As with previous stay it was a most pleasant experience. Thankyou Conor and all the staff. Francis

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

This was the first hostel I had stayed in! The staff was really nice. Connor was a big help! The showers were a little tricky to work and the breakfast was just toast and one choice of cereal. Other than that it was very clean and would totally stay here again!

Great, thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We provide a light continental breakfast free of charge, which consists of toast and spreads, cereal/milk, tea, filter coffee and hot chocolate. We wish you all the best for the future.

27th Jan 2017

Very clean, definitely the nicest hostel I've stayed at. Staff was so kind, without asking they changed my room so I could be with my friends. Really cool and welcoming environment, if I find myself in Galway again I'm for sure coming back

That's brilliant, thank you for the great feedback. That's what Sleepzone is all about, we aim to provide good clean facilities and a friendly environment for guests to interact and explore Galway. We hope to see you again.

25th Jan 2017

Great kitchen, lots of cool people to talk to and great staff. Beds are comfortable. However, my toilet has severe issues with flushing...

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
15th Jan 2017

Lovely staff. Couldn't have asked for a better location. Very warm room with comfortable bed and seriously affordable!

• Spain, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

5 minutes to the pubs and near everthing you need. The athmosphere was nice. I will be back there I have have the chance.