8.8
Fabulous 6,177 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 6,177 Total Reviews
Sleepzone Located at Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway.
Ireland
Galway Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway
88% 6177
53.2766209 -9.0504813
    Rooms available

• barrydoran8747
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

Lovely hostel in Galway city centre, the room was big, the bed was comfortable. Highly recommended - great value for money and very handy location for visiting Galway city.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

Lovely place, good breakfast. Would stay here again!

18th Apr 2016
7.1

This hostel was okay. The location was convenient for getting around Galway, and my room was clean and comfortable. But you should know that this is a BIG hostel, and during my stay there was a high school group, and they really dominated the place (it looked like there could have been 50 of them). So it was very loud, and there was little to no room in the kitchen when they were there. Also, wifi was very spotty.

• USA, Male, 41+
17th Apr 2016

The workers were very accommodating and helpful. I felt the situation was very good for anyone familiar and comfortable in hostel situations. Most important I will return on a future trip to Galway. I travel to Ireland once yeah year. jackthewriter

Wow, thanks for the great feedback! Glad we were able to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

I was extremely happy with my stay. I had one issue - I am female, and booked into a mixed gender 8-bed dorm. I was placed in a dorm with 7 males I did not know, despite arriving with male friends (allocated together to another mixed gender 8-bed dorm). I would have appreciated the staff informing me of my rooming situation on arrival. The staff were, however, extremely understanding and helpful when I informed them of my discomfort, and immediately offered me a place in an all female dorm.

15th Apr 2016

I liked that it was in the right centre, but still very close. I stayed in a 6 bed female and the room was great, ensuite bathroom, comfortable beds, individual lamps... Very comfortable.

• USA, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2016

Three of us stayed in one of the private apartments just behind the hostel and we were surprised with how spacious it actually was. There was a huge living room and kitchen area, bedroom, and bathroom. The best things about this place were the convenient location and the friendly and helpful staff - we had a small issue with our shower and they came up to help us with it right away. Breakfast was free in the main kitchen (toast and coffee) and it didn't ever seem to be overt crowded (like I've

Thank you so much for your kind comments. So pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our facilities. We really hope to see you again!

14th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed staying here. The staff was really great. There is plenty of room to lounge and meet new people. The kitchen was big and they provide you free tea and coffee all day. It's also in a good location which is always a plus.

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

Amazing place to stay, the best hostel I came across in Ireland! Clean, staff is extremely helpful, and plenty of space to socialise!

Brilliant! Thank you so much for your kind feedback. So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

We booked the 2 bedroom apartment. It comes with a toilet and a kitchen with a living room in the apartment. It is definitely an ideal place for a family. I went there with my family and it was great. It is a slight walk to the city but nothing too far. The staff were really helpful. We had a few issues with the card keys, but nothing too major. Parking was a bit of a hassle as you have to park two blocks away.