Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Fantastic family- friendly hostel in great location. Kids loved it. Spotless kitchen which was constantly kept clean by staff. We stayed with 3 young children.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We had a great stay at the hostel, we picked it for the price but the day we were due to arrive money came out of my bank account incase we didn't show up. The girl on reception assured me it would be put back in but im still waiting. I just wish i was told this!

• 25th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay the staff was very nice and the location could not have been better literally around the corner from eyers square and numerous pubs and clubs

• 24th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The desk receptionists for all the shifts (day and night) were all excellent, very friendly and helpful. I also liked the good kitchen facilities for cooking, and the three reading rooms were very comfy and nice. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it's so big and noisy, with so many people. It felt a little like a factory of people, especially at breakfast. But they are perfect for accommodating big groups. And for such a big hostel, they are very good, friendly, efficient, safe.

Excellent stay, kind and helpful staff, perfect location very central. The rooms and common spaces are super clean and very convenient. Highly recommended !

Great stay, front desk staff were excellent and helpful.

• 15th Jul 2015

We stayed in apartment 1 which was perfect except the wifi didn't work and we were right beside an electric gate which woke us up every morning! Otherwise, it was a great apartment and we had a very enjoyable stay!

• 14th Jul 2015

The staff were very accomodating and when my friend and I arrived and realised we weren't in the same dorm they were able to place us in the same dorm together. The breakfast in the morning was a great bonus,good start for the day. Location very handy- near to good long stay parking and in a quiet enough area which is conveniently located to the city centre. Would definitely return again.Thanks SleepZone :-)

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Traveling with some luggage and felt luggage storage was much safer than other hostels.

• 11th Jul 2015

Great place and friendly staff

• 11th Jul 2015

Good location, comfortable and great value for money

Very good hostel, run really smoothly. You couldn't expect more for such a big place, plus - breakfast in the morning which I wouldn't expect in a hostel for 200 ppl, staff always around cleaning the breakfast space. Because it's a big hostel they have groups staying so the main area goes busy.

• Poland

Very clean, friendly hostel. Good location although there are better locations in town. Bathrooms were clean, nice common areas, and helpful staff. Felt very comfortable here!

it was beautiful trip of Galwat

• 8th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

What an enjoyable stay! Perfect for a group of teens just wanting to have a great time for cheap, Also I want to say on behalf of me and my friends that a certain member of your staff, Donna, was super kind and made our stay so much better!!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel is simply perfect for people who are travelling alone, since it is very easy to meet other people there. The atmosphere is really great and friendly, and I really felt at ease at sleepzone. Thanks !

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Hostel was very well-placed, close enough to the centre without all its noise, but was poorly sign-posted when we were trying to get there. We thought the facilities were by and large good, although the light in the bathroom often failed us. It's worth mentioning that the staff were very pleasant and helpful

We loved this hostel! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The facilities are great--the kitchen is very big and modem and there is a good wifi connection throughout the hostel. The rooms are very clean and seem newly renovated. For the quality of the hostel, the price is really great. We would definitely come back!

Excellent hostel, everything was great from the staff to the location, no complaints!

• 4th Jul 2015

Great place! Very helpful staff, clean rooms, excellent kitchen area

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7