Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Me and my friends had a great time staying at the hostel. The only downside was when we where disturbed quite rudely by what i presume was one of the security guards one early morning accusing us of making to much noise and that there where complaints. However it was clearly the room beside us who where making a disturbance. We would just have appreciated a bit more courtesy. Especially with regards to falsely accusing people. Overall though the other staff where great and very helpful.

• 17th Jan 2014

Breakfast limit not enough choice...

• 8th Jan 2014

great place for a rest up! Good free internet on computers. free old shower gel and free towel. Close to Tesco. Cool staff.

It's was an amazing experience I really liked the atmosphere, the staff was very kind and they made me feel like home :) I would totally would stay there in my next vacations there it is really a very secure place with all the facilites for you to stay in. Congrats! :) Saludos

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Mexico

A very nice place to stay, I loved the sitting room with kitchen attached

• 3rd Jan 2014

Brilliant hostel. In fact probably the best I've ever been in. Facilities, staff and location are great, and there is an overall very relaxed and friendly environment about the place. I have already recommended this hostel to many friends and family members and will continue to do so. Looking forward to my next visit!

wifi in the rooms would have been great.

• 31st Dec 2013

Such a great hostel! Great value for your money, clean, and friendly/helpful staff!

• 28th Dec 2013

It will be good to have more powerpoints in the room. Mine only had one and is high up on the wall.

Great location, facilities and staff. The only thing I didn't like were the showers in the private room ensuites. While these seem to be standard in most hostels these days, for the price paid I expected more.

No faults with this place; great vibe, clean facilities, big kitchen, helpful and friendly staff, walking distance to shops and pubs, all at reasonable prices. Recommended!

I had a good time at the hostel, I found the staff very friendly and helpfull, the room and toilet were very tidy. I would stay in the hostel again and recommend it.

GREAT kitchen facilities. Wifi works well on the communal level and there are free computers to use. Beds are comfortable. Bathrooms clean. Water is only cold-warm in the showers though. Staff very helpful. Location great.

This was a very nice place to stay. The staff was very good about giving you suggestions for restaurants and showing you how to get there. They also have a tv room on the first floor and a big box of movies.

• 18th Dec 2013

Really good hostel , room clean, staff Really helpful, breakfast ok. There was just No window in The bathroom And we've had a Problem with The caution .

• 14th Dec 2013

Great hostel staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed 2 nights - left for free walking tour in the morning and came back in the afternoon to find our room empty and stuff gone. When asking reception, they mentioned we needed to change rooms and they had forgotten to tell us. Not sure about other people, but me and my friend did not appreciate the cleaners packing up our things into our suitcase and moving us without warning. Our suitcases were left unattended and UNLOCKED in the luggage storage, and were told our new room was not ready

Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. It seems we omitted to inform you about having to move rooms when checking in. Where possible we will always try to keep people in the same room for their entire stay but this time it was not possible. Once we realized, we had to move your bags to the luggage room and did so in a careful and tidy manner. The bags were always within view of the reception staff. However we realize that this was very inconvenient for you and we apologize for this.

more types of jam would be nice and cereals for breakfast. very clean and new kitchen. nice, that the sheets were already on the bed.

• 28th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels, i have ever been to.. Everything very new, esp the sanitary facilities were amazing!

Good hostel, soap in the dorm bathrooms is needed.