Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Nearly everything was very good. Just with the breakfast I wasn't satisfied. Because there are too less toasters!

I couldn't be happier with this hostel. It was very safe, the staff was amazing and it was close to everything I needed such as pubs and shopping. Great place to stay!

Nice hostel, but the rooms on ground floor are a little bit too noisy (everyday early in the morning there is a street cleaner passing by)

The location is ok, about 5 minutes from the bus. The staff was friendly and helpful. Atmosphere isn't that great, it gets quite crowded, but that's how it goes in big hostels. The only thing I wasn't too satisfied with is the security of the luggage room, it's near the entrance, which is wide open during the day. It's closed at night, though, and only guests can enter. There doesn't seem to be many shared showers, yet somehow we managed to shower without waiting in lines. Would recommend!

The best hostel we' ve ever been to!

Loved this hostel! Our room with a bunk bed was one of two rooms in what felt like an apartment. Fantastic stay, really felt like renting a private place. Excellent security, clean dining room, extremely helpful front desk. Right near city center. You can park in a nearby lot for 4 euro/day, which was great. Would stay here again.

A wonderful hostel!

Very good location. Close to the Coach Station. Very clean and the staffs really helpfull. I recommend...

The staff were amazing and very helpful with getting around Galway and getting small things taken care of while staying at the hostel (like laundry). I only wish the breakfast offered in the morning was a bit more than just cereal and toast because that can be a little monotonous at times when you are traveling to many places and every hostel has the same simple breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay at sleepzone :)

Excellent friendly staff. We will be back.

• 31st Jul 2014

Great Hostel, Good Location, would definitely stay again!

We enjoyed our stay at sleepzone. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hostel is centrally located beside the bus station and main shopping street, just a walking distance from many attractions such as the cathedral and museums. It is close to the cinema and lidl. The room we booked was a twin private and they gave us an apartment next door, this was brilliant! The only complaint is the hot water system .we weren't informed that the hot water was on a timer so had unexpected cold shower

Brilliant staff really made the trip always friendly and helpful, beds werent the most comfortable and needed better pillows but not a bad hostel. Would stay again :)

hi i thought the staff very helpful there is a fair haired irish girl at reception who was very helpful at printing a boarding pass for a flight with ryanair i wouldnt have a clue.WELL DONE !

Wi-fi didn't reach room.

• 27th Jul 2014

Great hostel... only stayed one night but wouldn't have minded staying longer. The staff are really helpful and the kitchen is excellent for saving some money.

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at, very friendly staff and a great location.

• 27th Jul 2014

The best place to stay in Galway, very close to center of town in a quiet area, excellent security and the staff are always very friendly and helpful, I've stayed there several times and always fully enjoyed it. Always brilliant value for money too.

very nice stylish, good colors, very confortable, all is wonderfull.

• 25th Jul 2014