Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Great place and friendly staff

• 11th Jul 2015

Good location, comfortable and great value for money

Very good hostel, run really smoothly. You couldn't expect more for such a big place, plus - breakfast in the morning which I wouldn't expect in a hostel for 200 ppl, staff always around cleaning the breakfast space. Because it's a big hostel they have groups staying so the main area goes busy.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Very clean, friendly hostel. Good location although there are better locations in town. Bathrooms were clean, nice common areas, and helpful staff. Felt very comfortable here!

it was beautiful trip of Galwat

• 8th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

What an enjoyable stay! Perfect for a group of teens just wanting to have a great time for cheap, Also I want to say on behalf of me and my friends that a certain member of your staff, Donna, was super kind and made our stay so much better!!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel is simply perfect for people who are travelling alone, since it is very easy to meet other people there. The atmosphere is really great and friendly, and I really felt at ease at sleepzone. Thanks !

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Hostel was very well-placed, close enough to the centre without all its noise, but was poorly sign-posted when we were trying to get there. We thought the facilities were by and large good, although the light in the bathroom often failed us. It's worth mentioning that the staff were very pleasant and helpful

We loved this hostel! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The facilities are great--the kitchen is very big and modem and there is a good wifi connection throughout the hostel. The rooms are very clean and seem newly renovated. For the quality of the hostel, the price is really great. We would definitely come back!

Excellent hostel, everything was great from the staff to the location, no complaints!

• 4th Jul 2015

Great place! Very helpful staff, clean rooms, excellent kitchen area

Nice hostel very close to everything

Bathrooms and showers smelled a little funky. Dorms and beds were good with personal lighting and many available outlets. The card reader on my door was consistently messed up so I could never get into my room alone but the staff was very helpful and nice about it. No lockers in rooms but never felt my belongings were going to be stolen. They do offer lockers in the lobby but you must pay for them. Good location just 5 min walk from bus station and main city center.

The hostel was good value for your money. Exactly what you expect from a hostel. One major downside, however, was the lack of lockers! I've never stayed in a hostel that hadn't lockers... Also the ventilation in the room was very poor. Lastly, our neighbours were really loud all night and also on the street until 5am. The staff did not attempt once to quiet them. Odd. For the rest the staff was really nice and they were constantly cleaning the kitchen and keeping the place tidy.

Stayed here 2nights. Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful. Great kitchen area. Comfy beds, really can't go wrong with this place

REALLY friendly staff!!!! Dana (I hope I remembered correctly) and a woman with short blond hair were especially nice and very helpful. We will definitely recommend it to our friends, keep on being so great!

This hostel was great! Donna at the front desk was awesome and so helpful! We loved her! The hostel is so close to everything because the city is super walkable! Definitely stay here!

Hated staying here. Had 3 nights booked and only stayed 3, a really terrible experience.

• 28th Jun 2015

We've tried to contact this guest by phone and email to see what the issue was - but we've received no response. Sleepzone

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facilities were clean and there is a really nice kitchen in the hostel.

• 26th Jun 2015

Great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms and washrooms and a great breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again.