Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Just a short walk to the Main Street. Really enjoyed my stay there.

Simply the best hostel you could ask for. The staff are just great! Do not think twice before booking this hostel if you're staying in Galway!

We really enjoyed the warm welcome and atmosphere from the staff (multiple origins, knowledgeable in whatever we asked about local pubs, things to discover, things not to miss...) Very efficient and respectful "cleaning team of ladies" around the kitchen (even if we were always later than 10am !)

Good hostel: clean, cheap and near to the center! You can choose to have an only female/male dorm: I appreciate that. And to have a shower in the room is very convenient. The staff is very friendly!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Loved it! Spacious, clean, quiet, great kitchen. 5-10min walk to two large supermarkets! About 5 or minute walk into the main drag of Galway. Clean shower! Always a plus!!

Good hostel. I was twice. The staff are very friendly, they helped us in our questions. The rooms are great and it's just 5 min to the city center. Good price.

Great facilities and very friendly staff made my stay here very good.

I stayed for five days at Sleepzone and did not encountered any problem, with my room mates who happened to be mostly different persons everyday. Here I understood the value of a hostel like this where people from everywhere stayed for a short time on their way to their destinations, whether it is for business, as a tourist or for any other reasons. Also this is a convenient place where people who travel in group can stay. Great place to meet people from around the world.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Brilliant hostel - great location, super friendly staff (especially Sarah at reception!) - very clean, friendly kitchen, lockers available, plugs for phones etc. - LOVED IT THERE!!!

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Really grest stay. Excellent vslue for money.

• 26th Jun 2014

Very nice hostel, not too big and not too small. Well equipped. Plugs everywhere, personal light for each bed, different share rooms, very friendly staff and good location between downtown and malls and close to the bus and train stations.

They need to.replace pillows and top up toilet rolls more often

An excellent place to stay. New reformated, all facilities, quiet and very clean.

I never liked hostels, but this exceeded my expectations.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Staff are very friendly and nice people. I like the breakfast as well.

A great hostel in the middle of Galway (super close to literally everything), the only thing I would've like are large lockers in the room, but other than that I would highly recommend this place! You get a large kitchen, like table space, tons of little rooms with TVs, and a really helpful staff.

The staff was truly amazing, and the general ambiance of the hostel could not be better. Only down point: we spent one night in one of the "appartments" and did not have a Wi-Fi connexion, which I thought should have been included considering the price of the appartment...

• 21st Jun 2014

Very nice hostel with very friendly stuff. We stayed in a 6 bed girls room.....the room is very small for so many ppl....but a nice very clean bathroom. We stayes only for one night so was perfect for us. U can walk in the city center,less then 5 min.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Had a good time here. There's a lift for those of you who aren't travelling light. It got a bit loud the first night cuz a team of American boys moved in, but the staff were able to move them onto another floor which helped. Plenty of common room space and a decent kitchen. The desk staff were helpful and friendly.

Very clean. Not a great set up for meeting people since there are so many rooms. Got quite loud at night with people slamming doors and running through the hallways. FYI-there is no alcohol allowed.