Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Get better staff very rude. Not helpful with any information what so ever about galway. Dont have a clue what they are doing. Like aload of kids from a back alley you hired..

• 27th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you for your feedback. We are very surprised by your comments as our staff our very knowledgeable on Galway and are always praised by guests for their helpfulness and professionalism. We have tried to contact you to discuss the matter, but unfortunately have not received any response.

great staff, great value for money

• 27th Nov 2015

Thank you for the feedback, great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again!

Nice hostel - quite clean, with very friendly staff. Location is just out of the main areas of Galway and is quite good. Would recommend and stay again.

Again, a great stay

Amazing!!! Excellent hostel!

• 21st Nov 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! Great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

I loved my days there. Its the best hostel that I've been. Clean and big bedrooms, good bathroom and excellent kitchen! We can cook anything and keep in the fride with our name! The location is perfect, close to the centre, supermarkets and bus station. They have a place to keep the luggage and some lockers in this room, but everybody leaved out of the lockers. I was quite afraid but nothing happened with my things. I had a problem in the card and they gave me assistance by email. i recommend

• 21st Nov 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind comments. Fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay and all of the facilities we offer. We hope to see you again in the future!

Great location, great seperate romms for relaxing and kitchen was fantatstic;-)

its one of the best spend the day or night relaxing when touring Galway.

• 17th Nov 2015

The Sleepzone is a clean hostel with some great bed deals. We only stayed one night, but our beds were under 5 euros. (around 4.85) They said these type of deals pop up from time to time. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes and things you'd need. There are a few sitting rooms with comfy chairs / couches but the WiFi doesn't get a signal in them! :(

My friend and I were here for one night, it was great! The staff was so helpful, they answered all of our questions. We had a great night sleep and enjoyed the breakfast in the morning :)

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Croatia

Thank you for your kind feedback. Our staff are always happy. We hope to see you again.

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the "feeling" you can breath in the hostel :) the personal is very reliable, nice and welcoming! Even if I stayed only for one night i enjoyed stay in one of the quiet room relaxing in the sofa, reading one of the books available.

• 15th Nov 2015

Thank you for your kind comments, much appreciated. We would love to welcome you back anytime in the future.

Amazing week awesome hostel

Thank you for your kind feedback. We enjoyed having you stay with us, and hope to see you again!

Loved it! Everyone was so helpful especially the 2 girls that were working the front desk. Great location. Very clean bathrooms. Wished all hostels were like this one

it was nice, but during the night it was very loud!! terribile!

• 6th Nov 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you experienced issues with noise during your stay. As a busy city centre hostel, weekend nights can be noisier due to guests returning late at night who unfortunately do not act with consideration for others. We have a 24 hour reception desk and encourage any complaints to be reported so that our staff can take the appropriate action. We are glad that despite this, you liked the hostel and we hope to see you again in the future.

The hostel was what was to be expected. The shower was a little difficult to use (you had to hold down a button to keep the water running), but otherwise everything was clean. Nice kitchen facilities. Breakfast could have been a little more elaborate, but was sufficient.

Excellent hostel!

Pretty good hostel. Nice location. Large kitchen and dining area. Wifi worked well everywhere. Staff were nice. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Shower was the only thing slightly disappointing. But I'd stay again.

Thank you for all your comments. Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our showers do have a water-saving timer system in place to avoid excessive waste. We take all feedback on board to try and improve our hostel for future stays. Hope to see you again

Great hostel all around

Really great place to sleep for a few nights! You should note that it is a more sterile environment than your typical younth Hostel, no alcohol in the rooms, not so much of a *hang out* place. But it's near the main going out area. For what it is, a nice stay and warm staff!

I loved the hostel but the last night we had a creepy homeless guy in our room who threatened us and was completely out of his mind. I would rather pay more than having such a person in my room

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate all feedback. Great to hear that you loved the hostel, despite the issue with another guest in the room. We encourage all of our guests to report any odd or threatening behaviour to our 24 hour reception desk, where we will take the appropriate action. We hope to see you again in the future.