Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

We loved our stay at Sleepzone. The staff is very welcoming and the Manager Cathal is amazeballs. Keep the good work going. You guys rock :)

Fantastic staff, so friendly and helpful. I left my favorite jeans behind and they helped find them and post them to me. Would definitely recommend staying here, the staff make it great :-

• 12th Jul 2014

staff were terrific!

A lot of stupid students and a bad breakfast all the rest was good

Good atmosphere, nice staff and very organized, Clean with enough coat hangers in the cupboard. Laundry service too and big kitchen. Breakfast with margarine instead good Irish butter, pity!

good location! not too far away from the busy center and staff was amazing! Had a good stay with even breakfast included. They had good deals for different tours :) Good value all in all.

I've been in Galway twice and in sleepzone to! I'm sure to choose sleepzone again if I'll go to Galway one more time

• 5th Jul 2014

The breakfast was handy. Just toast and cereal, but it's free! The location is pretty good too, within walking distance of everything. It's a bit hard to find at first because it's kind of on a back road. No lockers, which was the only downside.

I stayed in a room for 6 with 5 friends, the room was way too small for 6 people. The bunk beds were just too small that you couldn't sit up in them! But overall I was very happy with the hostel! The staff are very friendly and helpfull! The no curfew rule is great for those who like to go out during the night, I will defiantly stay here again, great hostel!

• 4th Jul 2014

Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Just a short walk to the Main Street. Really enjoyed my stay there.

Simply the best hostel you could ask for. The staff are just great! Do not think twice before booking this hostel if you're staying in Galway!

We really enjoyed the warm welcome and atmosphere from the staff (multiple origins, knowledgeable in whatever we asked about local pubs, things to discover, things not to miss...) Very efficient and respectful "cleaning team of ladies" around the kitchen (even if we were always later than 10am !)

Good hostel: clean, cheap and near to the center! You can choose to have an only female/male dorm: I appreciate that. And to have a shower in the room is very convenient. The staff is very friendly!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Loved it! Spacious, clean, quiet, great kitchen. 5-10min walk to two large supermarkets! About 5 or minute walk into the main drag of Galway. Clean shower! Always a plus!!

Good hostel. I was twice. The staff are very friendly, they helped us in our questions. The rooms are great and it's just 5 min to the city center. Good price.

Great facilities and very friendly staff made my stay here very good.

I stayed for five days at Sleepzone and did not encountered any problem, with my room mates who happened to be mostly different persons everyday. Here I understood the value of a hostel like this where people from everywhere stayed for a short time on their way to their destinations, whether it is for business, as a tourist or for any other reasons. Also this is a convenient place where people who travel in group can stay. Great place to meet people from around the world.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Brilliant hostel - great location, super friendly staff (especially Sarah at reception!) - very clean, friendly kitchen, lockers available, plugs for phones etc. - LOVED IT THERE!!!

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Really grest stay. Excellent vslue for money.

• 26th Jun 2014

Very nice hostel, not too big and not too small. Well equipped. Plugs everywhere, personal light for each bed, different share rooms, very friendly staff and good location between downtown and malls and close to the bus and train stations.