Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Cleanest hostel ever!

I spend a great time in this hostel the staff is so nice and friendly. The hostel is the cleanest one i've ever stayed in and I really slept as good as never before here in Ireland. Thanx for a great time.

Best hostel i have ever been in. Excellent value for money.

Great Staff Clean dorm and kitchen * Missing a full length mirror in the room

It is one of my favourite hostels. The facilities are amazing and each bed has an individual light. Very close to the coach station and lovely staff. I will be back!

Galway is lovely and the staff at this hostel were more than eager to help with anything I needed. However, for a place that is notorious for being rainy - the hostel rooms having zero hooks to dry out clothes and towels on is a huge mistake. I inadvertently got soaked and my clothes were still wet the next day because there was just no good place for them to dry in the room. Also I absolutely could not drink the water - boiled in tea or otherwise - tasted a combination of mold and metal.

Thanks for the feedback. The water is from the public water supply which is totally safe and drinkable. We also have bottled water for sale should you prefer. Most rooms have ample supply of clothes , robe and towel hooks - we will check to see if any need replacing in your room. Best regards. Sleepzone

awesome big kitchen. private toilets in each room and toilets/ shower on each level. lots of hang out space and chill atmosphere. BIIG library.

All workers in Sleepzone are very helpful and whatever i needed they gave me help and advices.

• 27th May 2015
  • Croatia

this hostel is really nice,beautiful place,the staff it's was helpfull and smiling,a special thanks to Amondine.The position is good and beautiful.it's clean and with a good common area.

Staff, location, and atmosphere are all fantastic. Only complaint is the ensuite bathrooms offer zero privacy, and the breakfast is exclusively jam and toast. However, this is still an excellent place to stay in Galway. Would definitely recommend.

This place was one of the best hostels I have been to. It actually looked like the pictures which was pleasant. The staff had strong knowledge on how to get around Galway and using the buses. If they were not sure, they were pleased to get out of their way. Thank you for making my stay pleasant.

Just a small thing ,when staff are serving breakfast they handle food i.e bread with bare hands ,no gloves worn,at the same time they are cleaning and taking bins out!

Everything was fine except what they call "breakfast" is not what I'd count as a meal. Just tea and a slice of toast, but this place was very reasonably priced so we would probably stay again.

Good location, far enough away from the noise at night but still very close to the center of town because Galway is small. Very clean hostel. I would stay again.

Nothing really to say about it. It was good, my one issue was that there wasn't a full door on the shower, what's the point of having one at all? I really hate filling the floor with water.

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! My mom and sister stayed in an all girls dorm which was clean and had an ensuite. Each bunk had its own light The kitchen was incredibly clean and modern - very well stocked with ample shared food space. Staff was constantly cleaning. The front desk has someone working 24/7 with clean towels or friendly advice of where to go in Galway. Free and reliable WiFi, lockers, and commonroom. Terrific atmosphere - I highly recommend!!

Everything is super

good enough

• 16th May 2015
  • Japan

We had a very good time in Sleepzone Connemara! As a group of carers with disabled people, we appreciated the comfort and security of the place, as well as all the things we found there to facilitate our stay ( towels, bathrooms, breakfast, stuff to cook...). It was also real fun and enjoyable to see all these people from different countries, and we were glad no one looked down at us, as we were with a group of disabled people. They all keep good memories of Sleepzone!

Lovely atmosphere from you walk in the door. The staff were plentiful and all so friendly and helpful. It was just a 5min walk from the bus station and a 10min walk from the college, where I needed to go. I was able to sit and put my feet up with a cup of tea and watch tv after my lecture, which was great as I'd been travelling all afternoon. The room was clean and comfortable with ensuite facilities. I plan to stay here again from September when I return for my weekly classes in the college.

• 14th May 2015