Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

A wonderful hostel!

Very good location. Close to the Coach Station. Very clean and the staffs really helpfull. I recommend...

It's not the kind of hostels I prefer but It's ok. I mean, I prefer hostels having a past, It's a litte bit impersonal for me.

The staff were amazing and very helpful with getting around Galway and getting small things taken care of while staying at the hostel (like laundry). I only wish the breakfast offered in the morning was a bit more than just cereal and toast because that can be a little monotonous at times when you are traveling to many places and every hostel has the same simple breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay at sleepzone :)

Excellent friendly staff. We will be back.

• 31st Jul 2014

Great Hostel, Good Location, would definitely stay again!

We enjoyed our stay at sleepzone. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hostel is centrally located beside the bus station and main shopping street, just a walking distance from many attractions such as the cathedral and museums. It is close to the cinema and lidl. The room we booked was a twin private and they gave us an apartment next door, this was brilliant! The only complaint is the hot water system .we weren't informed that the hot water was on a timer so had unexpected cold shower

Brilliant staff really made the trip always friendly and helpful, beds werent the most comfortable and needed better pillows but not a bad hostel. Would stay again :)

hi i thought the staff very helpful there is a fair haired irish girl at reception who was very helpful at printing a boarding pass for a flight with ryanair i wouldnt have a clue.WELL DONE !

Wi-fi didn't reach room.

• 27th Jul 2014

Great hostel... only stayed one night but wouldn't have minded staying longer. The staff are really helpful and the kitchen is excellent for saving some money.

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at, very friendly staff and a great location.

• 27th Jul 2014

The best place to stay in Galway, very close to center of town in a quiet area, excellent security and the staff are always very friendly and helpful, I've stayed there several times and always fully enjoyed it. Always brilliant value for money too.

very nice stylish, good colors, very confortable, all is wonderfull.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Not having numbered beds was slightly annoying, since the staff accidentally thought I had checked out and then started changing the linen in my bed. This meant my bed was unavailable from 10:00 to 14:00 or something. Apart from this the hostel was nice, clean and had very helpful staff. We didn't eat the breakfast though, since there was a huge line of people waiting to use the toasters. Not worth waiting for.

Very good hostel to meet people and a good starting point to see countryside around and along the West Coast.

It was my first experience in an hostel and I find it was wonderful. The staff was really kind and the rooms extremely clean. It was also a human experience. I meet amazing people so I recommend this hostel to you.

• 22nd Jul 2014

This is a good hostel for large groups. In fact when I stayed here the place was crowded with French teenagers. Therefore I wouldn't recommend coming here if you want a private room or double bed, as the only room available is in dank apartment separate from the main hostel. It didn't feel secure or particularly clean or well ventilated. This was particularly disappointing considering the above-average price. The private accommodation in other nearby hostels is much better for slightly cheaper.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Stayed here twice over the last fortnight. Everything was fine inside the hostel, but it would be nice if you could dissuade the noisy crowds of smokers and/or drinkers from congregating outside the main entrance late at night.