Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

this sleepzone hostel is one of my best stay in Ireland~~ location is good, just 5-10minutes walk from bus station~ the thing i most like is there is some reading zone n TV room~~really make me feel like reading some books ther~~ if there is movie night or able to watch mv from the TV room will make it more awesome~~ im think i will choose sleepzone to stay if i ever go galway again~~^^

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

I Will recomand this hostel to my friends, and i want to come back again ! Alexandre was verry friendly and an excellent guide !

• 30th Jan 2015

The employees were really helpful. We met great people. Also, well located. The breakfast was just toast with jam and butter. There was a free parking for the night near. We really liked our stay. The only think is that there was no lockers in the room and I got robbed this weekend. I don't like that. However, it was really nice!

Really enjoyed staying at sleepzone. We stayed in a private 4 bedroom room that was excellent value for money as it was even cheaper than a lot of larger dorm rooms in other hostels in Galway. It was only a few minutes walk to the main square and shopping streets as well as the bus station. We used the kitchen to cook dinner and it was really clean and organised. Even got some free tea and toast in the morning. It also felt like a safe walk back at night.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Northern Ireland

One of the best hostels I have visited! Everything was perfect! Although, it would be nice the breakfast (coffee/tea, bread, butter & marmalade) to become a bit richer. Not much, just an addition of milk and cereals would had made it more complete. If I ever return to Ireland, I would definitely stay at Sleepzone again!!!

Clean facilities, friendly staff.

Best hostel!

• 26th Jan 2015

Thank you for having a great staff and for offering the best with such a good price. I will come back to Galway and I don´t have where to stay again.

Good hostel and good price .

The rooms were clean and we were supplied with clean fresh linen. Lovely place to stay with excellent friendly and helpful staff ! Upgraded us to an en-suite bathroom at no extra cost ! Thanks guys !! :) I would definitely stay here again. Very good spacious kitchen and dining facilities.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in I think. Very clean, lots of common space, cool people around to talk to, most of the staff was super friendly, rooms weren't cramped even though there were many beds in the room. I had a great time! Only negative about the rooms was that there was not a locker for each bed, only one wardrobe and lockers down by reception which did not come equipped with locks.

Great staff and a nice room. For the price there are no complaints to be had!

Awesome service

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Nicaragua

This was one of the best hostels we have stayed at. For the location, the value for money was incredible. I haven't found a hostel this cheap in Europe yet. And everything is included! Brilliant kitchen space and even a lidl down the road. Even on a Tuesday night there was a lot happening in the town. Had a ball. Can't wait to return!

Rooms can be stuffy, but you can't beat that price! 2nd time staying here, and can't wait to stay again :-)

The breakfast is a bit light. Fruit is missing !! Otherwise there is a great team to Home, especially the young french internship is very cute !!!

• 18th Jan 2015

The hostel is great, and only had a problem because someone took my bed while I was out but they changed the room. I suggest they book the bed too on the check-in and that's all. The facilities are amazing, there's everything for free, breakfast, coffe all day, tv, books, games, magazines, computers, hair dryers and the location is 5 minutes from all the important places, even the bus station. I love it!

The staff seem a bit anti-banter. When we checked in, we were cracking a few jokes about their rules. (You are not allowed to bring anyone back to hostel who isn't a hostel guest) I said, "But what if she is really hot?" My mates and I laughed but nothing from the staff member behind the desk. When we had to pay the 25E deposit, my mate handed over the 25E and said "Best get my 25 euro's worth out of the room" in which again we all laughed except for the staff member. He dislikes his job.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

best hostel i have stayed in Ireland as mobile traveller .for value for money 4 euro for last bed in 8 bed mixed now thats really good value and also facilities are awesome kitchen and dining room very comfy and two sitting rooms plenty of toilets and just well run hostel would recommend to anyone travelling and great location for people visiting Galway

Great stay in a very good central location. The staff were very friendly and there didnt seem to be any issue with late arrival. I missed my check out time as well but that was ok so they seemed very relaxed but professional. Clean beds and room, shower was cold due to some fault with the heating system so that was a downer but on the greater scheme of things, an awesome stay with great staff!

• 9th Jan 2015