Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Good hostel. I was twice. The staff are very friendly, they helped us in our questions. The rooms are great and it's just 5 min to the city center. Good price.

Great facilities and very friendly staff made my stay here very good.

I stayed for five days at Sleepzone and did not encountered any problem, with my room mates who happened to be mostly different persons everyday. Here I understood the value of a hostel like this where people from everywhere stayed for a short time on their way to their destinations, whether it is for business, as a tourist or for any other reasons. Also this is a convenient place where people who travel in group can stay. Great place to meet people from around the world.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Brilliant hostel - great location, super friendly staff (especially Sarah at reception!) - very clean, friendly kitchen, lockers available, plugs for phones etc. - LOVED IT THERE!!!

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Really grest stay. Excellent vslue for money.

• 26th Jun 2014

Very nice hostel, not too big and not too small. Well equipped. Plugs everywhere, personal light for each bed, different share rooms, very friendly staff and good location between downtown and malls and close to the bus and train stations.

They need to.replace pillows and top up toilet rolls more often

An excellent place to stay. New reformated, all facilities, quiet and very clean.

I never liked hostels, but this exceeded my expectations.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Staff are very friendly and nice people. I like the breakfast as well.

A great hostel in the middle of Galway (super close to literally everything), the only thing I would've like are large lockers in the room, but other than that I would highly recommend this place! You get a large kitchen, like table space, tons of little rooms with TVs, and a really helpful staff.

The staff was truly amazing, and the general ambiance of the hostel could not be better. Only down point: we spent one night in one of the "appartments" and did not have a Wi-Fi connexion, which I thought should have been included considering the price of the appartment...

• 21st Jun 2014

Very nice hostel with very friendly stuff. We stayed in a 6 bed girls room.....the room is very small for so many ppl....but a nice very clean bathroom. We stayes only for one night so was perfect for us. U can walk in the city center,less then 5 min.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Had a good time here. There's a lift for those of you who aren't travelling light. It got a bit loud the first night cuz a team of American boys moved in, but the staff were able to move them onto another floor which helped. Plenty of common room space and a decent kitchen. The desk staff were helpful and friendly.

Very clean. Not a great set up for meeting people since there are so many rooms. Got quite loud at night with people slamming doors and running through the hallways. FYI-there is no alcohol allowed.

Not the best hostel we've seen... The beds were uncomfortable, the atmosphere was noisy, the location is not really good... I'd recommend to see other alternatives, more in the lovely city centre. It wasn't really good, just ok... for a night. The staff was really friendly though!

Awesome hostel. Can sleep a lot of people so prepared for noise. Great big kitchen and decent location.

The hostel had a great location and breakfast. There was a TV room to watch world cup games. The staff were exceptionally helpful, in the middle of the night- I had to use the computer (for a family emergency) in the lobby and the guy working that night was nice enough to open up the lobby and computer area for me, so I could use it. but, the showers were a problem for me. They are timed. You have to push a button to get the water flowing and it lasts about 5 seconds.

Great, perfect hostel. Susan at reception is the best ! Thanks

Really nice hostel. Rooms were nice, though they were a little cramped (it would have been perfect as a 4 bed dorm, not a 6 bed). But the kitchen and common room area were incredible, and the location is really good! Would stay here again!