Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

The dormitories are too small and there is no orange juice for the breakfast. But the rest is good !

• 18th Aug 2014

The location, the facilities and the rooms are good. But I didn't like the atmosphere that much. It felt like a factory without any personal touch. Not familiar or cosy. The staff was friendly but unfortunetely not very helpful. They didn't really have information about the tours, tips where to go or any other recommendations.

• 17th Aug 2014

It was the most expensive hostel where we stayed, but also it was the best hostel. The breakfast was perfect and the kitchen was clean and big. The dorm had a bathroom inside so we didn't have to share with all the floor.

Would like a reference to the specific legislation that requires an Irish person to produce a passport when checking into the hostel. As a Dubliner on holiday touring around the area, I had no idea that a passport would be required. I was told that "it was the law". Had no driving licence either, was on a cycling holiday. So not having photo id, and specifically a passport, was a problem. Had no such problems with other hostels, B&Bs and hotels.

Situated in strategic position, reception open 24h, very fast check-in and check-out.

• 15th Aug 2014

Nearly everything was very good. Just with the breakfast I wasn't satisfied. Because there are too less toasters!

I couldn't be happier with this hostel. It was very safe, the staff was amazing and it was close to everything I needed such as pubs and shopping. Great place to stay!

Nice hostel, but the rooms on ground floor are a little bit too noisy (everyday early in the morning there is a street cleaner passing by)

The location is ok, about 5 minutes from the bus. The staff was friendly and helpful. Atmosphere isn't that great, it gets quite crowded, but that's how it goes in big hostels. The only thing I wasn't too satisfied with is the security of the luggage room, it's near the entrance, which is wide open during the day. It's closed at night, though, and only guests can enter. There doesn't seem to be many shared showers, yet somehow we managed to shower without waiting in lines. Would recommend!

The best hostel we' ve ever been to!

Loved this hostel! Our room with a bunk bed was one of two rooms in what felt like an apartment. Fantastic stay, really felt like renting a private place. Excellent security, clean dining room, extremely helpful front desk. Right near city center. You can park in a nearby lot for 4 euro/day, which was great. Would stay here again.

A wonderful hostel!

Very good location. Close to the Coach Station. Very clean and the staffs really helpfull. I recommend...

It's not the kind of hostels I prefer but It's ok. I mean, I prefer hostels having a past, It's a litte bit impersonal for me.

The staff were amazing and very helpful with getting around Galway and getting small things taken care of while staying at the hostel (like laundry). I only wish the breakfast offered in the morning was a bit more than just cereal and toast because that can be a little monotonous at times when you are traveling to many places and every hostel has the same simple breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay at sleepzone :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »