Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

If I will come back to galway i will book for sure in your hostell..really nice..

Couldn't ask for anymore from a hostel.

• 30th May 2014

I only stayed here one night, but the place had a great vibe, and it was in a good location. It seems like a fun place to stay if you like meeting people and nightlife, as well.

The Sleepzone is an amazing Hostel. Nothing more to say. The only thing is that it's not the best place to meet people when you're alone!

Hostel was very clean, secure and the staff was great. All of the tours of the area can be booked through the front desk and they pick you up from the hostel so that was great. Atmosphere there was seriously lacking though. Not very social in the common areas. Overall a good hostel, just don't expect to party there.

The staff were very friendly, and very helpful when asked questions.

My stay at Sleepzone was everything I needed it to be. It was clean and simple, nothing too fancy, but had all the essentials. Within walking distance of train and bus stations. I was glad that it wasn't a loud party hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Free towels and breakfast were a nice plus. My only small complaint would be that the bathroom facilities were sparing.. Only 2 showers for a 10 person room and the space was rather crammed in there. Otherwise, I had a great stay!

Great place to stay! It was my second time there and I would highly recommend it! Close to city centre but far enough that it isn't too noisy; clean, modern rooms; friendly staff; overall a nice place to stay.

Staffs were very kind and helpful. When I stayed in a female dorm with 6 beds, bunk beds and bathroom were good and clean, but there was only one socket on the upper side of the wall which was unusual and inconvenient to share by 6 people. I had to go to the dining room or public spaces on the ground floor. Free breakfast was fine.

I really liked the fact there were a lot of smaller common areas as well as a large one. A couple of things I would have liked to see include little shelves at each bed & more powerpoints. It was great to have individual lights for each bed.

Unfortunately we couldn't open our window during the night. So our wet jackets created a very high humidity in our room.

En suite bathroom was very nice. Felt safe and secure. Not too far from the pedestrian zone of Galway (where all the fun is)

There was one guy who worked the night shift and he made my friends and I extremely uncomfortable. Told one of my friends that he was really weird in a negative tone. A good stay but he definitely put a damper on it.

The showers were frosted glass which was a bit strange but otherwise, fantastic!

Amazing hostel, great facilities, in the double bed private room there is no internet connection, it doesn't make much difference in my opinion, but it's just go to the common area and you can have it.

Apart from the lack of plug sockets in rooms, it was very good!

Had a great stay thanks.

Friendly, easy going staff

Really great hostel, would definitely stay here again. Wifi throughout the whole building, key card entry to rooms, big common area and kitchen, helpful staff that have actually been on the tours they're advertising. Rooms were a little small but very clean

Good enough hostel, very convenient to organize day tours from. My keycard stopped working twice while I was there, but they fixed it straight away. Nicely located, not quite in the centre but Galway is small enough that it didn't matter.