Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

The breakfast is a bit light. Fruit is missing !! Otherwise there is a great team to Home, especially the young french internship is very cute !!!

• 18th Jan 2015

The hostel is great, and only had a problem because someone took my bed while I was out but they changed the room. I suggest they book the bed too on the check-in and that's all. The facilities are amazing, there's everything for free, breakfast, coffe all day, tv, books, games, magazines, computers, hair dryers and the location is 5 minutes from all the important places, even the bus station. I love it!

The staff seem a bit anti-banter. When we checked in, we were cracking a few jokes about their rules. (You are not allowed to bring anyone back to hostel who isn't a hostel guest) I said, "But what if she is really hot?" My mates and I laughed but nothing from the staff member behind the desk. When we had to pay the 25E deposit, my mate handed over the 25E and said "Best get my 25 euro's worth out of the room" in which again we all laughed except for the staff member. He dislikes his job.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

best hostel i have stayed in Ireland as mobile traveller .for value for money 4 euro for last bed in 8 bed mixed now thats really good value and also facilities are awesome kitchen and dining room very comfy and two sitting rooms plenty of toilets and just well run hostel would recommend to anyone travelling and great location for people visiting Galway

Great stay in a very good central location. The staff were very friendly and there didnt seem to be any issue with late arrival. I missed my check out time as well but that was ok so they seemed very relaxed but professional. Clean beds and room, shower was cold due to some fault with the heating system so that was a downer but on the greater scheme of things, an awesome stay with great staff!

• 9th Jan 2015

Can't wait to return

Will be back to stay very soon. Great atmosphere and very affordable!

Great location, very clean and very reasonable rates. We had a 4 bed room with an en suite. Very close to eyre sq and lidl is only 2 mins walk for groceries. Only downside was other guests in the corridors speaking loudly at 3am and 5am waking us during the night, not the hostels fault.

• 6th Jan 2015