Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Good enough hostel, very convenient to organize day tours from. My keycard stopped working twice while I was there, but they fixed it straight away. Nicely located, not quite in the centre but Galway is small enough that it didn't matter.

I was so surprised by price they offer and lots of complementary stuff like Towel, Internet, Breakfast. Definitely will go back there.

• 7th May 2014
  • Pakistan

The MIXT ROOM was a disaster, very little for too much people and some of them were snoring and dirty!! Because the room was at the same level of the street you could listen perfectly the cars and the drank people that was screaming at night. At the end, I had to finish reading all night in the living room. The toilet don't have towels when you finish then it was all the floor wet and dirty. Another day I've been in an only female room in the second floor and it was all ok.

• 6th May 2014
  • Spain

Hi, You reserved an 8bed mixed dorm which was full on the night you stayed with us. The previous night you had a bed in a 4bed female dorm.The larger rooms will naturally be busier.If you had informed a member of staff about the snoring we would have done our best to relocate you in another room.Towels are provided for free at reception for all our guests.

Transparent walls in common bathrooms...

Enjoyed my stay , thank you for helping me book the Connemara tour with Galway tour

Hostel is great!! Only a couple of minutes walk from the station, has multiple small common rooms, kitchen is new, clean and modern. Really relaxed atmosphere.

Helpful friendly staff. I'll be back in the near future.

The facility and staff are great. There wasn't a lot of interaction with the other travelers as there seemed to be many groups that stuck to themselves. There are free towels which is nice. The free breakfast is bread, jam and fruit cocktail. Nice but I was a little disappointed. I would stay again, for sure.

Everyone was really helpful and friendly, except night security guys who were pretty rude. Overall great place and would totally recommend!

Good little hostel in a decent location. Can be noisy as it is right on a street. Had the annoying push button showers that, though conveniently en-suit, would either, only give water for 10 seconds at a time or would be freezing cold. Also, our 8 bed room got so over heated (when we shut the window) that the fire alarm went off at 4 in the morning. Talk about annoying. Great kitchen though, and they keep it clean.

Overall a very good experience. We were very happy with the facilities and the service for what we paid. Would definitely stay here again.

• 26th Apr 2014

Few complaints, and would use again. Shower wasn't the hottest, but overall, it was fine.

Everything was amazing! We only booked to stay there cos it was cheap so we were expecting a lower standard of quality but everything was perfect! Definitely be staying there again next time!

• 24th Apr 2014

Great stay at Sleepzone!

This was my third stay at Sleepzone. As always, great staff, nice rooms/ facilities. Good location, and a good price. Would definitely recommend Sleepzone to anyone staying in Galway.

It was my second stay in this hostel and it was very good as usually! The staff in the reception is very helpful and they print travel paper for me for free. I recommend this place.

Well located and well maintained hostel close to Galway centre. Staff friendly and helpful. I organised two trips with the hostel, one for Connemara and another for the Cliffs of Moher and both were excellent and good value for money.

I can really recommend this place to people who want a good stay and meet nice and friendly people from the whole world for a reasonable price!

This was a great hostel! Very easy to meet friendly people, staff was very accommodating and helpful.

The hostel itself was decent, and you got what you paid for with it. No massive plusses or minuses for me, it's neither the best nor the worst hostel I've ever stayed at.