Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

Great Staff Clean dorm and kitchen * Missing a full length mirror in the room

It is one of my favourite hostels. The facilities are amazing and each bed has an individual light. Very close to the coach station and lovely staff. I will be back!

Galway is lovely and the staff at this hostel were more than eager to help with anything I needed. However, for a place that is notorious for being rainy - the hostel rooms having zero hooks to dry out clothes and towels on is a huge mistake. I inadvertently got soaked and my clothes were still wet the next day because there was just no good place for them to dry in the room. Also I absolutely could not drink the water - boiled in tea or otherwise - tasted a combination of mold and metal.

Thanks for the feedback. The water is from the public water supply which is totally safe and drinkable. We also have bottled water for sale should you prefer. Most rooms have ample supply of clothes , robe and towel hooks - we will check to see if any need replacing in your room. Best regards. Sleepzone

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »