Sleepzone Reviews

Bothar na mBan, Wood Quay, Galway, Galway, Ireland

I thought the hostel was very good I only had two issues throughout my stay. One of these was not enough pillows in the rooms, one pillow is not enough as it is too flat and caused both of my friends to have neck pains the morning after. We now know to bring extra with us. The second issue and the one that annoyed me most was the fact that people were running up and down the halls screaming at 4:30-5:00 am and we could not sleep through this.

• 13th Mar 2015

Sleepzone is a very lively hostel and a great place to stay if you are interested in meeting people. I stayed in a female dorm and everyone was friendly and kept to themselves. Didn't worry too much about people stealing things, so I left my bags in the room, but took important travel docs and money with me. I was only there for one night so it was a good place for an overnight stay. Hot water runs out quickly though so if you want a hot shower, I suggest you be the first one up in the morning.

• 12th Mar 2015

My 7th trip to Galway, always stay at Sleepzone. The staff is the best, so helpful to everyone.

had a room with seven girls, they put us with one 30 year old man. really hated that, felt scared and not safe

• 11th Mar 2015

You booked two beds in a mixed 8-bed dorm - and we're sorry you felt uncomfortable. It's hard to balance the gender nos. in mixed dorms. If one male or female books for two people we don't know in advance the gender of the second person. Safest way to avoid this issue is to book a female dorm - or where not available check the rooming options on arrival in your booked hostel ? Thanks for the 5/5 for ' Staff' ! Best regards. Sleepzone

The location is great. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and helped me with what to see and do in the area. The rooms were good size though the ensuite shower was a bit cramped but still clean and communal showers down the hall as well. The kitchen is great and a simple breakfast was included. WiFi in kitchen area was okay. I did not use any other common areas so I can't comment. No lockers in room but they had some on the ground floor - not enough I thought though. Overall a good hostel.

Very good hostel. The prices are good, it's easy to find and they offer toasts and coffee for free in the breakfast. Only problem was the shower: you have to keep pressing a button each 5 seconds, like a sink. Nothing umbearable, though. I recomend.

Totally worth it. Very well equiped kitchen, Nice and Big rooms (at least room 12), very clean and attentive staff. Breakfast includes bread with jam and butter, and milk (included in price). Totally recommend it.

Das Sleepzone Hostel ist schon ganz ok, günstig halt. Mehr kann man da für sein Geld auch nicht erwarten.

Really a great hostel. All the reviews were correct. The kitchen was great. The tables in the kitchen were neat. The rooms were better than I expected. The free coffee and tea was the icing on the cake. Plus this place was extremely close to everything: parking, food, pubs, shops, everything.

Best hostel until my journey in ireland. Furthermore, the best staff i ever saw in a hostel!!! Really excited! I will come back. Definitely! Kind regardsto Sleepzone in Galway

The Sleepzone Hostel is very close to the center of Galway, with the supermarkets and bus/train station really nearby. The staff is wonderful, always ready to answer our questions and advice us about the best places to go. A special thanks to Martina. She is very professional and very nice. It was a pleasure to meet her. All the hostel is very clean. The kitchen has everything you need. We meet cool and interesting people in this hostel. I advise you to choose sleepzone when you came to Galway.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »