Sli Na Mara Reviews

9 Whitestrand Park, Fr. Griffin Road, Galway City, Galway, Ireland

A short walk to the city center, great quiet location. An easy place to find.

• 27th Jul 2014

Such a lovely stay! Wonderful location.

Fantastic B&B with the nicest family running it! We were able to ask advice on where to visit and given easy clear instructions always with a smile! I would recommend you stay at this B&B if you were in Galway! The cooked breakfast was the best we ate in Ireland and the continental options were generous as well! I will be staying there if I visit Galway again! I will be recommending this B&B to our family and friends.

• 8th Jun 2014

Very happy, Great location, easy to find, friendly and helpful owners, value for money etc, next time Im staying in Galway will definately try to get this B&B,

• 17th May 2014

It was ok but rather a walk.Felt a bit hemmed in and maybe focusing on one two rooms would have been better.Hosts friendly but matter of fact and singles do not tend to get talked to as much though she did give me some guidance re the stuff to do.Breakfast nice.I felt it was fine but functional. Not made to feel especially at home but it was ok.

• 9th May 2014

Great place to stay in. Good location, very nice rooms, very tasty breakfast and perfect hosts. I highly recommend it and we will sure be back!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Spain

I spent only one night at this hostel. But for sure I'll reccommend it.

It was a great B&B,could not fault it .I would recommend it to anyone.Lovely host as well.Would stay again if in Galway,great location also.

• 21st Mar 2014

Lovely short stay over the St Paddys day weekend, close enough to walk to the center of Galway and water front, good place to base yourself with easy parking. Hosts were lovely and made a great breakfast.

View all Galway Bed and Breakfasts