Sli Na Mara Reviews

9 Whitestrand Park, Fr. Griffin Road, Galway City, Galway, Ireland

I've been there for 1 night with my mother on trip to discover Ireland. We took a private room. The shower was not running very fast but the bed was really good. The wifi was fine. Very quiet even at night and really close to town center, we went there in 10 min by foot. Very nice and helpful people. Breakfast was homemade and delicious.

very welcoming host, lovely breakfas and made to feel right at home

I had a wonderful stay at Sli Na Mara. Bridie was wonderful., super helpful and accommodating. The breakfast was great, the room was perfect: clean, neat, cozy, with an incredibly comfortable bed. The place is about a 10 min walk into the heart of the town, and about a 5 min walk to another area with bars and restaurants. Overall, I had a great stay and would highly recommend anyone to stay there!

• 1st May 2015