Slippers House Reviews

Naugarduko g. 27, Vilnius, Lithuania

Paul is a wonderful host, he made sure my stay at Slippers House was comfortable, and also helped me to plan my visit to the Old Town, and found out for me the number of all the buses I needed to take to move around Vilnius. Thank you Paul, much appreciated!

Feels a bit lonely without anyone working there and would need a living room to be more of a welcoming place. Otherwise good location, clean rooms, nice owner. Had a rather good time !

Keep on running things just like that! Everything was really good, it feels like home a bit. And yummy Mondays are really sweet:-)

Paul is a great host, he was waiting for us when we arrived even if we had not mentioned the exact time. He gave us a map of Vilnius and gave us ideas to tour the city, tips, etc. The rooms are cozy and the apartment is located close to a supermarket and quite close to the center of Vilnius.

View all Vilnius Bed and Breakfasts