Slippers House Reviews

Naugarduko g. 27, Vilnius, Lithuania

it's a nice place , with nice host , worm and feel happy here , just have 6 room , but I think for visiter is the best choose ;)

Location only few mins walk from City centre. Paulos the owner is great and will do anything to help!

Very nice hostel. It's very small and there are not many activities but it's perfect if you don't stay a long time.

It was wonderful! I liked it very much! Excellent accommodation and very friendly staff!!!

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • Moldova

I loved the stay with my family @ slippers house! Paul was very friendly and recommented us the best places to visit in Vilnius! Everything was perfekt ! I totally recomment this hostel to everyone!

• 11th Aug 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

When I came into my room in the evening the heat was turned on max and the room was like a sauna, even though outside temerature had been 27C all day!! When I opened the window the curtains fell down! And I couldn't figur out how to turn on the hot water in the shower! But the staff was very nice and it's good value for money!

One of the best hostels I have ever been in :-). Perfect location with nice beerstore nearby with 8 draft beers, bit scary from outside but very lovely and clean inside - I felt like at home. I need to apologize to owner for breaking his trip outside Vilnius without reason - my stupidity with gas heater, sorry :-). Thank you for everything, warm athmosphere, free washing machine (saved me) and slippers of course. Belgian fries at René were really great. Keep your standard, I want to come back.

Probably the nicest people in the world run this hostel. Very helpful in all situations and extremely friendly. The hostel is very cosy, clean and peaceful. It's as if we were living in a home. Always a pleasure to get back to the hostel and it's kitchen! Tea and coffee available and nice cake on monday nights. good shower room. I personally slept in a very cosy capsule. All in all: an experience I won't forget!

The owners are very friendly and super helpful. They even phoned the bus station if there were lockers (there are). It doesnt look very nice from outside but inside it is very clean and the atmosphere is very familiar. The location is right between the bus station (international buses) and the city centre. Totally recommendable!

Slippers is small and intimate. A short walk from old town, it is a quiet refuge. Paul and Indre are as sweet and friendly hosts as you can find anywhere. The idea of having a couple of Japanese sleeping capsules gives a solo traveler an unheard of sense of privacy for a hostel. The kitchen facilities are adequate, but can use some improvement of organization and implements.

To be honest, one of the better places I found in last years. The owners are very friendly and always are ready to help you in every way. The beds are very comfortable and the decoration is simple but nice. You feel like home even if you are in an individual capsule. And the location is only 10 minutes away walking from old town. I recommend it!!

Super good, and the owner very nice. It is a new apartment-hotel, so everything is new and clean. We enjoyed.

Rooms are clean and compact. like a capsule hotel in Japan. Old Town is little far, but reasonable as it is cheap. It is convenient that a supermarket, delicious and reasonable restaurant are near the hotel.

View all Vilnius Bed and Breakfasts