Slochd Mhor Lodge Reviews

Inverness-shire, Carrbridge, Scotland

Despite being very early, we were welcomed and let in.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

I had a lovely stay at this hostel,my friend and I used it as a base to explore the area. I found the owner very friendly and the hostel was very clean and tidy.The kitchen was very well equiped and the large lounge was very cosy. The toliet and shower areas were excellent. I would definately stay again and will recommend this hostel to friends.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Nice hostel with all a backpacker might need. Located on the fringes of national park, but major towns in the area easy to reach from there...

A quiet place today stay that feels like home. Free Internet, parking, towels. Nice travel library. We enjoyed it very.

very nice hostel - the standard well above the average for hostels - quite easy to get a private room

• 9th Apr 2015