Slottsskogens Youth Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 1982 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
17th Sep 2017

The only thing I have to stay in this hostel is a bit out of the way of the centre. I didn't look it up properly so this is my fault not the hostels. Staff were super friendly. I was only staying one night to get to airport and they booked a taxi in the morning for me. If you are on a budget the taxi cost 484 and they are more than happy to give you directions via public transport I was leaving at 7am and didn't want to be late. Excellent hostel would stay again.

• asiacruz35604
  • USA, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2017
6.3

I enjoyed my stay, but was disappointed in the cleanliness. My mattress smelled like mold. I only stayed for a night so it wasn't the end of the world, but I definitely wouldn't want to stay longer.

9th Sep 2017

Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend :)

Hello and thank you kindly for your nice words! Really glad that you had a nice stay at our place and that we were able to help you get a good experience! Hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Slottsskogens Hostel

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Sep 2017

I stayed for two nights here and was afraid that it might be hard to meet people but as soon as I checked in they told me that there was a guy called Francesco at the hostel that organisers nights out for the guests which was great we played drinking games and then he took us to a few bars based on what we wanted and the next night I joined again.

Hello and thank you so much for your kind words! Really glad that you had a good time here and that you enjoyed the social activities we host at the hostel! Hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Slottsskogens Hostel

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
1st Sep 2017
8.0

A pretty decent hostel! The common areas don't have a lot of atmosphere, but the crew organise all kinds of activities to join. I joined a pub crawl, and it was wonderful! Location is pretty central.

• England, Male, 31-40
31st Aug 2017

Lovely hostel I will definitely stay again. Only one issue I had was that the room had no windows.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2017

Nice big hostel with good facilities. friendly staff, nice showers/toilets and enviroment friendly. However I missed lockers and the matrass was really thin. Also the luggage room was really small, so always over crowed en smelly.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2017

During our trip to Scandinavia we stayed at 5 different hostels. This was absolutely the best! Lovely small dorms with few people in it, very cosy with armchairs and a table. They have a big kitchen with large worktops, 2 hobs, 2 sinks and fridges. For 40SEK you can wash+tumble dry your laundry. They also offer an iron+ironing board. Everything is very clean and the staff is friendly! The only con is that they charge extra for linen and towels, like most hostels in Scandinavia.

Hello and thank you so much for your kind words! Really glad to hear that you had a good stay and we will hopefully see you again soon! Kind regards Slottsskogens Hostel

• Chile, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Aug 2017

Great hostel and great staff! Its very good located, the kitchen is great, the staff is great, and the pub crawl with francesco was greaaat too! The bedroom was the only thing I didn't like much because it had no windows and we were four people in there. Wifi works perfectly and they have a really good breakfast for 75 SEK.

Hello and thank you for your very kind words! Glad to hear that you had a good time here and that you enjoyed our social activities! Hope to see you soon again, and then you can try one of our rooms with windows ;) Kind regards Slottsskogens Hostel

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2017
6.9

lack of lockers (some room does't even have,). In overall, It was clean at that time, WC is alright. location is not too far from the central via bus n tram. friendly staffs.

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We are in the middle of changing lockers so that is why it was lacking in some rooms, and we apologize for this! Hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Slottsskogens Hostel

×