Slow Hostel Reviews

Av. Cajazeiras, 108 Manaíra, Marina, Joao Pessoa, Brazil

Slow is NOT a Hostel, IS A GUESTHOUSE because the family members are inside the place almost all time, family members with a hostel atmosphere. The place is too much strict, many signs with rules almost in every room, toilettes and kitchen. We had the sensitive that we been in a orphanage. We felt chasing by the receptionist(Marina), she entered to our room to tell us things that we must do(hang the towel outside and sleep in different beds). We got fed up about it!We are adults not teenagers

Very new Hostel in a beautiful house. Very helpful staff and a lot of literature and maps on paraiba state in order to help planning your trip. Highly recommended.

The best Hostel I have had so far. I would love to come back.

• 28th Jul 2014

Staff very friendly, very helpful, helped me a lot! Highly recommended. Highlighting the spacious bathroom.

Wonderful stay! Marina and her mom made our stay even more fun because of their kindness and helpful suggestions.

Location is by the beach, if it is what you are looking for travelling to Joao Pessao.if you want to have more cultural dip, you ahve to sacrifice from beach. The actual city center is hassle to go, since the busses that pass are quite rare (though you can have some 10 min walk to catch bus from more frequent street).

I came to this place for a long stay already for the third time. Because it's really the best hostel in South America. It's already like my second home. I love these people! Thank you Marina and Maria Jose!!!