Slow Hostel Reviews

Av. Cajazeiras, 108 Manaíra, Marina, Joao Pessoa, Brazil

Staff very friendly, very helpful, helped me a lot! Highly recommended. Highlighting the spacious bathroom.

Wonderful stay! Marina and her mom made our stay even more fun because of their kindness and helpful suggestions.

Location is by the beach, if it is what you are looking for travelling to Joao Pessao.if you want to have more cultural dip, you ahve to sacrifice from beach. The actual city center is hassle to go, since the busses that pass are quite rare (though you can have some 10 min walk to catch bus from more frequent street).

I came to this place for a long stay already for the third time. Because it's really the best hostel in South America. It's already like my second home. I love these people! Thank you Marina and Maria Jose!!!

Had a very nice stay here. Nice and very friendly staff. The owner actually invited me to go out with her and her friends during carnaval, as I was a solo traveller. Really appreciated that! Best breakfast experience in South America so far! Her mum makes the best cakes. ;) It was a very good location right next to the beach, and close to shops. A bit of a walk to the closest supermarket, but thats OK. Would recommend it!