Slumber Bed & Breakfast Reviews

A 3 I Floor Anupam Enclave Phase I Ignou Road, Near Saket Metro Station, New Delhi, India

I found the place very convenient as it is near most of the important places in Delhi. Also the person who hosted me was very kind and generous. He made breakfast for me in the morning and also booked a free cab for me through an android app called Uber. All in all I really liked the homely stay I had in his place. Thank you for the wonderful stay and also for all the help I received from you. I hope anyone who comes visiting Delhi gets to stay at your place.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • India

The host was wonderful, the atmosphere relaxed. The bathroom needs serious scrubbing and I felt uncomfortable sleeping in a sheet not white or cream, those are standard in the hospitality circles to have a white sheet covering the bed and another to cover in addition to other heavier blankets that may be provided.