Slumber Bed & Breakfast Reviews

A 3 I Floor Anupam Enclave Phase I Ignou Road, Near Saket Metro Station, New Delhi, India

The host was wonderful, the atmosphere relaxed. The bathroom needs serious scrubbing and I felt uncomfortable sleeping in a sheet not white or cream, those are standard in the hospitality circles to have a white sheet covering the bed and another to cover in addition to other heavier blankets that may be provided.

There are BNBs, and then there is Slumber BNB. It's an excellent staying experience for budget travelers. The conveniently located place comes with an excellent homely service. The freshly made morning breakfast comes with interesting table conversations. The place is tidy, quiet and fresh. The owner is very resourceful, helpful and provides tons of particle information about travel in Delhi. His advise saves a lot of time. All in all a great experience to stay, learn, make new friends and feel

Best place to stay in Delhi. The owner is very helpful and super nice! Feels more like home than like a hostel. Thank you :)

Slumber was an awesome place to stay. While the beds and bathrooms are quite simple, the owner, Lavy is an amazing host who'll make your stay in Delhi a lot of fun. Slumber is located about 5-10 minutes walk from an MRT station there is some reasonable food in the area though it's mostly vegetarian. I'd definitely stay there again if I was in Delhi.

• 11th Nov 2013

I think this very small guest house is nice, and Lavy, the owner, is super helpful. The problem is that it's far from the main touristic spots(it's in the very south of the city), and it's a little expensive, compared to indian average, considerating that you get extra charged even for toilet paper. I would also recomend you not to stay here if you have problems with tabacco, since it's allowed to smoke inside.

Best stay in India! I recommended the place to a friend, his first comment after he saw the place is: 'It"s like home" I stayed in Paharganj the first time I was in Delhi and I really didn"t want to stay in that area again. After searching for a while I decided to try this small guest house and I am very happy that I tried. Levy (owner) is the greatest person and will give you tips on where to visit, where to eat, what to do and even help you with your next trip.. Perfect place!!!

I am actually happy to have found this place in Delhi. It seems like a flat sharing with friends, you can feel at home. Even it is not really in the downtown, the metro Saket is very close and convenient ! You will be very close to Haus Khaz village and a big mall. There is a nice veg restaurant just at the exit. Rooms and dorms are clean, quiet and with AC in the night. Good breakfast is prepared by Lavy, the owner who is really friendly and helpful.

Lavy was incredibly welcoming, gracious, and helpful upon our arrival. We were exhausted after a long bus ride and he helped us to order food, treated us like great friends from the past, and gave us the lowdown on the area and his favorite places to go. The b&b is like a home away from home, colorful, well decorated with a nice area to lounge and a lovely kitchen to use if we needed. Very cozy setting, highly recommended!