Superb 702 Total Reviews
Superb 702 Total Reviews
Slumber Party Hostel Located at 112/39 moo 1, , Koh Phangan.
Thailand
Koh Phangan 84280 112/39 moo 1
91% 702
9.7083802 100.0009918
    Rooms available

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
26th Jul 2016

Had an amazing time at the hostel. They really do look after you! Perfect for anyone looking to party!

• England, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

Really good for the half moon party. Everyone has the same idea and the staff make sure everyone is looked after. Shout out to the Canadian staff who was really helpful and professional while knowing it's a party hostel. Don't know how the places makes money as they gave away free vodka and BBQ.

22nd Jul 2016

Staff are really expectional here. Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout, they went above and beyond when I gave some feedback to make sure I was entirely happy with my stay. Excellent customer service

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

Really fun hostel to stay in! The staff was super helpful and friendly and had activities you could join during the day, and night! Beds were comfy and if you're a solo traveler I would recommend staying here as it's super easy to meet people!

19th Jul 2016
7.1

Relatively cheap room (island price) but 8 people for 2 fans in room which was sort of extension of the corridor. Staff very friendly and helpful though - want to solve any problems for you - and pre-party vibe was great.

19th Jul 2016

The favourite of all my Thai hostels I think!! The staff there were amazing, Vinny especially did an amazing job of making sure everyone had a good time, and chilled out with us when we weren't feeling too fresh! The overall atmosphere of the place was so good, everyone seemed to click pretty quick and we had a large group ready to party! Don't be put off by how far away it is, it is super easy to jump in a taxi, plus you have the luxury of much cheaper food and a supermarket right next to you!

16th Jul 2016

This hostel is so great-- had the time of my life meeting really cool people and the staff is awesome. The owner came and talked to us for a while and he's a cool dude. Would definitely stay here again if I ever wanted to subject myself to the full moon party part 2

16th Jul 2016

Atmosphere at this place is great, it really attracts a great crowd due to its reputation as a party place so meeting people is easy and everyone is like minded, great as a lone traveller. The owner is really great and helpful, the Scottish worker is useless but the others are good at their jobs. Only negatives for this hostel are it costs 100 baht to get down to the Pool Party and Full Moon beach and the beach opposite the hostel isn't great so we went to other hostel's pools during the day

16th Jul 2016

I highly recommend anyone to stay at the slumber party for the full moon party! The staff does a great job of creating a social atmosphere. The hostel was clean and had great facilities. The only downfall was that the showers didn't have enough pressure but other then that my time was absolutely wonderful. The owner even was nice enough to give me a ride to the pier when I was leaving. I strongly encourage everyone to stay here for their time at koh phangan

12th Jul 2016
6.6

I stayed here for the Half Moon Party. I am traveling alone and arrived about 2 hours before the party. Within 10 minutes I had a group of friends! I stayed in a 6 bed room. We had to share ONE bathroom (one toilet/one shower) with another 6 bed room. There was a only 3 power sockets in the room. The staff happily provided an extension cord. The staff are definitely great and getting the party going and giving out free shots. Some are just more friendly than others. Def Recommend for Half/Full