Slumber Party Hostel

Superb 837 Total Reviews
Superb 837 Total Reviews

17th Feb 2017
5.7

Despite being a party hostel, this place was dead when i stayed there. The rooms were a bit dingy; i had the four bedroom(budha) and the airconditioner leaked water. The hostel workers tried to fix it but didnt. Water leaked on my head all night and i didnt get any apology or refund. I feel that I am fair woth reviews and im not bitter; this place is simply overrated.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

I stayed at the slumber bungalows down by the beach. It's a bit far from the actual hostel, but if you ok with a scooter then the distance is not a problem. It was huge, I had my own living room :) Cool place to meet people, definitely a party place. Loads of activities and staff really make an effort to make sure everyone is happy. Quite a young crowd in general.

• India, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

I was there for 4 days during the Full Moon Party. Firstly Anna Mike and Trevor are the best hosts always so helpful and make the place fun. If you're looking to meet with people and have a good time this is the place to stay !

• superawesome
  • USA, Female, 31-40
9th Feb 2017

Can't beat Slumber! Had an awesome 4 days here for the Full Moon and loved every minute! The staff is awesome, people are great and the parties and tours they put together are perfect! Stay here if you want to have an awesome time!

• England, Male, 25-30
9th Feb 2017

It was lit!! Made some great friends here and it was like we were one big family. Mike took us to some great places on the island. Peace to Anna, Kong and Trevor. Defo recommend if you come for full moon!

• katrinasharlott
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Best hostel on the island and best of my entire stay in Thailand! Loved every minute atmosphere is insane and the organised tours each day by staff really brought everyone together and made the experience, while being able to see and enjoy the island in a way we would not have. Facilities are great for what I was expecting. You won't regret staying here!

• Germany, Male, 18-24

Perfect hostel

2nd Feb 2017

Really awesome place if you are looking to purely party.

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

I had an awesome time at Slumber party Hostel! The staff was welcoming and helped me with everything I needed! Special thanks to Anna for taking her free time to show me the island and even more share her experiences with me! I loved the entire hostel's staff and environment! Although I never won in the beer pong tournament I will be back to claim my victory! Thank you again slumber party and thank you Anna for everything! Great job on picking your staff!!!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

Great for backpackers as the staff get everyone involved in drinking games which made it very social. The location wasn't amazing as it is on the quiet side of town and 20-30 mins away from Haadrin Beach which is where all the main bars are. There is another nice beach 5 mins away. The staff were quite forceful in getting us to go to a 'floating bar' which was 450 baht entry and just a dirty shack on water. I personally didn't feel as though they gave us a choice. Still a good hostel though!