9.2
Superb 800 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 800 Total Reviews
Slumber Party Hostel Located at 112/39 moo 1, , Koh Phangan.
Thailand

9th Jan 2017

Unfucking real

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Had an amazing time at Slumber Party over the Full Moon Period. Amazingly social atmosphere and an all round great time with a great bunch of people. Special thanks to Mike, Anna and the rest of the staff for making it such a great experience. Highly recommend.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Honestly the most fun and friendly hostel we've ever stayed at. Such a good environment and vibe. Spent 6 nights there and it felt like we had our little slumber family. Mike did an amazing job of showing us around and making sure we were always having a good time! We love you Mike!!

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

I had an amazing time in the week before the full moon party! The hostel hosted nice parties at night and organized amazing day tours to explore the island. I met so many nice people at this hostel who were in for a party. The staff is always willing to help you out! (Special thanks to Anna!!!) For sure I will book this hostel again if I get back at the island.

30th Dec 2016

Good party hostel, good crowd, good staff. Had a great experience here.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

I had a fantastic time staying here over new year, the staff are awesome and there's always something fun going on. I would thoroughly recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a great place to party and meet people.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th Dec 2016

It was lit

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

This is my best hostel I've stayed so far. The location here was perfect to go anywhere. The room was clean as well as the toilet and bathroom. And the most important part of this perfect party hostel was the staffs. Every staffs were helpful and so lovely. The owner, the manager, front men and especially Mike, the king of party staff, were the best. If you come to Koh phangan for party, meeting people or socializing, I can say that this hostel is the only one choice for you.

24th Dec 2016

This was the best hostel I've stayed at in my entire trip in Thailand. Friendly staff, very attentative, clean, and hard working people. However I may not recommend for those aged 35+ as the energy level is very high and can get loud if you're an early sleeper!

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

Stayed here over Xmas for 2 nights and would have definitely stayed for longer if I didn't have other things booked. It's exactly what it says, a party hostel with great staff and a great atmosphere! The staff do everything they can to make sure everybody feels welcome and create a really social atmosphere, perfect if you're travelling alone. I'd 100% recommend this hostel to anybody looking to have great time in Koh Phangan. Facilities are also always clean and well looked after. Great hostel!

Thank you, means a lot. We have an army of cleaners to make sure we are the cleanest hostel on the island despite the parties ! ;)