Slumber Party Reviews

112/39 moo 1, Koh Phangan, Thailand

An excellent hostel with great staff. There is always a great party atmosphere with lots of activities. I would highly recommend the booze cruise and the mango adventure tour. The Scottish guide is amazing!!

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Scotland

Amazing hostel, couldnt have made a better choice! Best atmosphere, best people and especially best staff ever!! The dorms are also nice and clean and you can relax good! Pick this hostel and you'll have an amazing time that you won't forget, I promise

• 2nd Feb 2016

Awesome stay. Would stay again.

Hi First time I have stayed in a hostel before , booked for week of full moon as solo traveller . Had an amazing time , hostel is really clean , everyone is really friendly , I needed up staying 2 more nights than I initially planned too . Thanks for great time I will likely return at some point again this year . 😀

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Scotland

I really enjoyed my stay at Ringside during the Full Moon Party! The staff is great and makes you feel welcomed since the first minute, they are always trying to make you engage in the activities and parties and help you meet a lot of nice people. I stayed at a fan room but it wasn't as bad as It may sound and the room was alwayd comfortable to sleep in. The hostels has very good facilities and is alwayd fairly clean given that is a party place.

This is definitely the best party hostel around, probably the best I've ever seen. The staff not only makes you feel welcome, but as soon as you arrive you become part of the family. They do organize a lot of activities and are always making the extra effort so that you enjoy your stay as much as possible. I strongly recommand this place if you want to live the full Phan Gan experience. I had a great time and met a lot of amazing people there!

Great staff, regularly cleaned and an amazing atmosphere. Thanks!

WOW!!!! I have backpacked my way through most of South East Asia and nothing compares to this place. The Crazy Mango tour ... oh the Crazy Mango tour. You must not leave this island without doing it. The dorms are immaculate and the location of the hostel is brilliant - next to all of the parties!!! Great work Slumber Party!! PS if you stay at Slumber Party in Ao Nang or SLumber Party in Krabi you can get awesome discounts on your stay here.

Slumber Party was such an incredible experience for me and my friends. The staff there--Paul, Emily, Dougie, and Sam--were so welcoming and so helpful to us. They made sure to create an environment where everyone was safe, included and having fun. You could tell they cared that you had a good time and their group seemed like such a tight-knit family, which was absolutely refreshing to see. Thank you guys so much for letting us stay for a week and feel like a part of the Slumber Party family!

• 10th Jan 2016

Great first impression free tequila shots with Sam when we checked in. 4 bed dorm was good value with air con and comfy beds but people staying in the larger dorms said they were good as well. Bar had good drink prices and staff were always keen for a game of beer pong or flip cup. Paul the owner is great and really likes to interact with the guests which is nice! Only downside was we stayed not during the full parties and the hostel was a more quiet than we expected but still a great place!

We had so much fun here! You can rent bikes at the hostel and they have a travel agent on the patio. Made such good friends here. Paul was super accommodating and showed us around the island. The room was cleaned daily and the showers and bathrooms were well kept. They are communal.. But everyone was very respectful. Lockers are available and they take care of you in any way possible. We loved it there. Will definitely stay again!

Best party hostel on koh phangan, hands down. Great location, facilities and atmosphere created by the awesome crew who you can be assured will show you an amazing time. Be sure to look out for Dusty, Emily, Paul and Sam who are the collective of legends who work here!

• 2nd Jan 2016

Fun hostel just be prepared to non stop party. 6 days was a bit much for me but I had a very good time. Dusty was the life of the party and did a good job making sure everyone was having a good time. We didn't get the room we booked but it wasn't a big issue for us. Room could have been swept more but with 16 people in a room I can see how it's hard to keep up on it. rather expensive during high season for what you get.

Come here if you like to party and meet awesome people. Dusty was a true party legend. They have lockers, beerpong, travel agency (peter pans) nearby and across the street a great cheap place to eat some good thai food! 5 minute walk to the beach/pool. 9 nights was a bit too much, but i would definitly come back if i'd ever go to koh phangan again! Dont forget to sign up for the crazy mango tour!

Well what can I say, WORLD CLASS PARTY HOSTEL!! But not only does it provide a great party vibe, also 1 of the cleanest hostels I have been at, with staff that are there to make sure u have a good time. Location is great, and the peterpan information desk outside is all you need to get all you travel and excursion information. Will defiantly stay here again!! Although scared I mite not last another 9 nights!!

Ringside is the ultimate party hostel, I stayed for 9 nights and had an absolute blast! A great place to meet new people and the staff members are totally awesome, especially the wee Scottish girl Emily ;)

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Top place, made some good mates and memories(ones I can actually remember). If your looking for a social hostel and like a shandy this is the place for you!

• 22nd Dec 2015

Ringside is not only the best party hostel on the island but the place in which you will meet the greatest group of soon to be friends. However, the most impressive thing is that this feat is made possible by the most amazing group of staff. Each member strives to ensure you have the best time possible while maintaining a personal touch with each guest. The staff definitely deserve a 10/10.

• Scotland

Ringside is just the best!! It's the perfect combination of a party hostel but easy to get a good nights sleep in the rooms which were clean and comfortable despite having so many beds each. The staff is awesome... We stayed over Christmas and wanted to extend through the New Years and even though Ringside was fully booked Sean still took care of us by finding us a new place and offering to walk us there and everything. One of the best hostels in SE Asia!!

• 22nd Dec 2015

Great location, great staff. Really good atmosphere for solo travelers. Wish there was more than only one single bathroom on every floor. The beds were super springy and woke everyone up any time you made any type of movement in it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3