SmallGroup Hostel Reviews

Rakoczi Ut 10, 2nd Floor / 5, Budapest, Hungary

My reservation didn't do respected and I have been to other Hostel!

When we came there, it was double booked. But after one night in another hostel for the same cheap price, we got an appartment in the centre of budapest, which was really awesome.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is a great spot to stay, don't let the name fool you. Lady running the place was a star and super helpful, very laid back but place was very secure and kept clean. A bit hard to find, could use a better sign.

This place is inexpensive and small. The plus is that there are a limited number of ppl who can stay there so it can either be really quiet or really loud depending in the dynamics of the group. I can complain about a lot with this place I just found it odd that we had no staff at the hostel our first night, then when we went to leave the money for our deposit had been taken. In the end we got our deposit back. The hostel itself is fine. I would probably go back bc of the price and location.

We had to stay in a hostel owned apartment rather than the actual hostel, but it was still great location and good facilities. Great value for money and very friendly staff, would definitely reccomend to others!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Really enjoyed our stay here, Staff were very helpful and accommodating! Would definitely recommend to a friend!

• 18th Jul 2014

I stayed there for 4 nights, but the stuff never come to clean the trash in our room.

• 12th Jul 2014