Smart Brighton Beach

Very Good 841 Total Reviews
Very Good 841 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Friendly staff, nice clean room. Enjoyed our stay here and will definitely stay again.

• gary9090
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
8th Feb 2017
6.3

The place was very easy to find on top of the walkabout bar. The worst thing was no parking which is not their fault Brighton is just bad for it cost me more to park. The staff were very helpful and friendly but we got a private room and the smell was unbearable Probably because of the old building I don't know Also in the bar downstairs there was some people that were a little off so my wife was very uncomfortable so we ended up leaving and not staying Probably good for solo travellers

• Romania, Male, 31-40
3rd Feb 2017

Thank you so much, it was so nice, I really had a good time there in the hostel, everything was perfect 👌, VALENTIN.

• England, Female, 25-30
31st Jan 2017
7.4

The room was clean, warm and well decorated, but, when I checked in, I should've been told I was directly above the nightclub! (Rooms 101,102 & 103 are directly above it). I didn't sleep at all whilst I was there as the noise was horrific! I had a constant headache, everything in the room shook from the music and even when the club closed, there was a washing machine on right above the room until 5am. I couldn't tell who was staff to talk to about moving rooms and as I had paid, I was stuck.

28th Jan 2017

It's ideal for a night in Brighton. Perfect location and very friendly staff. Noisy but check the location and you will see it's to be expected. I'd stay again !

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017
2.0

If I could rate it a 1, I would. This was the worst, most disgusting hostel I've stayed at. The dorm was an absolute mess, the bathroom and toilets were so filthy I couldn't even use them, the entire place smelt of mould and bleach. We booked for a week, checked out after a night and stayed elsewhere. Upon checking out 6 nights early - they refused to refund me any of the money I paid. I do not recommend this hostel to anyone.

21st Jan 2017

This don't look great from the outside but really lovely inside bit dated but great for the money .. and right next to everything you need

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
20th Jan 2017
6.0

Would not stay here again.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Jan 2017
4.6

Very disappointed staying here! Didnt realise the hostel was above a nightclub so had pumping music playing untill 3 o'clock in the morning which vibrated the floor! After contacting the manager to complain no reply as of yet! Do not stay here!

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017
7.7

Gets a little noisy at night, being located right above a bar, but you can't get any more central. Good value for money. Ideal if you plan on partying to the night away.