7.6
Very Good 721 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 721 Total Reviews
Smart Brighton Beach Located at First floor 79-81 West Street, , Brighton.
England
Brighton BN1 2RA First floor 79-81 West Street
76% 721
50.8209400 -0.1445387
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
28th Aug 2016
8.0

It is very fair value for your money. I stayed in a 4 bed room, the toilet and bathroom was clean :) the room was a bit noisy because it is facing to the back where there are some clubs, pub and the party went on until about 3:30am. Stuff was friendly and they let me to leave my bags in a small room for no charge as I arrived early. You need to do your own bedding but there is no cover for the duvet. The location is amazing. I had my breakfast looking at the sea ;)

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Aug 2016
3.7

Absolutely horrible. We were given the 20 bed mixed dorm. From 7pm to 3am there was loud bass music playing from a club next door. It was so bad we could feel the vibration of the music through our beds. There was one tiny window so the room was unbearably hot and smelly. There was only one small bathroom with shower to share with 20 people, no communal bathrooms like most hostels. This room is only ok for people who plan on clubbing all night and need a place to sleep in the morning.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
27th Aug 2016
6.3

Room was so small and there was nowhere to store bags. We ended up heading back to London early and not staying the night. I believe some of the other rooms were better however our allocated room was awful. The staff at reception weren't very friendly or helpful either. Location and cleanliness of the hostel was good

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

I stayed in a private family room and was very happy with it. Great location.

• USA, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

This hostel is great! I definitely enjoyed my time there, it can be quite noise on the weekends but it is fantastic for weekly days. The staff was really helpful and the location was great I will come back soon. The rooms was clean and I met really nice people I was lucky the weather was nice as well.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
4.0

nothing special

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Aug 2016

Great place every good value well worth a visit

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016
2.9

Worst hostel experience. Absolutely disgusting rooms, smelled like B.O and just awful smelling. There's only one bathroom for a room of 22 people and it was horrendous. Only stayed here two out of the four nights we had booked and went with a hotel instead ( although pricier it wasn't even an option staying there for the third night). AVOID PLEASE

• Finland, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

It was a fairly nice stay in Smart Brighton Beach. The place was well clean, only they didn't give us pillow cases right away, so we had to go ask for them. The place was really worth the money! The staff were really nice too! My only complaint is that there weren't any kind of lockers to keep our stuff, even though they promised those in the website. Otherwise it was all great!

• andy17van9581
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
5.7

Disappointed with service received. Booked an 8 person dorm (for 8 people) and were split up between different rooms. Staff members rude and unhelpful. Charged for baggage storage and usage on debit card to pay for room, felt there was a lot of money-making scams