Smart Camden Hostel Reviews

55/57 Bayham Street, Camden, London, England

Since I'm AuPair i need cheap Hostel to sleep i've early tried every cheap Hostel in London now. This Hostel is definitely one of the best i've stayed! As soon as i stept in my room i was more then pleased! Everyone was nice. The room was clean and the bathroom was a dream! I've never seen such a clean bathroom so i was more than pleased to stay there for 2 nights! The bed was really comfy so it was a good stay. I will definitely stay there some more weekends! I highly recommend this Hostel.

• 1st Nov 2013

A;though the room I stayed in was large it was kept clean. Good security and staff.

The place itself is very cramped, it's a bit like living on a submarine, I was barely able to get my suitcase through the hallway. The kitchen surprisingly was quite spacious and the living room next to it was too. I am 188 cm (6"2) and barely able to fit in the bed, the dorms have very little space between the beds and only 1 person at a time can open his suitcase. Wifi was not the best, but able to get a signal most of the time. WiFi is free. You do pay £1,50 a day for storing a suitcase.

1 2 3 Next » last »