7.3
Very Good 2,293 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 2,293 Total Reviews
Smart Camden Inn Hostel Located at 55/57 Bayham Street, Camden, London.
England
London NW1 0AA 55/57 Bayham Street, Camden
73% 2293
51.5388483 -0.1412343
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Rooms were extremely hot but it was hot in general so not much could be done. Kitchen area at breakfast was well equipped but very busy. But again for a free breakfast it's not much of a problem. For the price and location it was perfect

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
6.0

Nice area of Camden, close to the market and tube stations. I was expecting the rooms to be a lot more spacious as they were very small and jam packed full of beds (3 to a bunk) have to pay daily for a locker. The social areas are very small, and also the kitchen and outside area is shut at night which is a shame. The breakfast is good but a little awkward to get in as the kitchen is so small which has to accommodate a lot of people. The welcome to the hosgel wasn't great either.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
6.0

Cheap Hostel with great location if that is whay you're looking for as I was. Obviously you get what you pay for, Cleanliness it's not the best. And Rooms ar too small.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
7.4

Good hostel in a popular area of London with good transport links. Hostel was good overall, with friendly staff and decent facilities. Stayed in an 8-bed dorm which was a bit cramped but no problem for one night. Would have been nice to have cold water for a shower, but otherwise no problems.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
4.6

The staff behind the counter were friendly enough on both check in and check out. The other staff in the hostel were quite rude and abrupt any time we were unlucky enough to encounter them. The beds are not long enough for anyone over the height of 5ft9" to lie down in properly and the rooms are tiny. Not what I expected when paying £70 for a private room. The location was good but that was the only positive thing that this hostel offers. Definitely would not stay there again.

4th Aug 2016
7.1

It's a nice place overall. The location is great, in front of the bus stop and just a few minutes from the tube. The rooms are pretty tiny and so is the ensuite bathroom. A point in favour is the included breakfast. Probably not the best hostel I've been to in London, but still a cheap and good solution for young travellers that only need a place to sleep!

1st Aug 2016
4.0

Though this place was pretty inexpensive it was easy to see why. The rooms were pretty awful. 9 beds were crammed into a very tiny room. These were metal triple bunk beds that still had sharp corners and cut me several times. The beds squeaked anytime you even moved in your bed to get comfortable and the room was unbearably hot. The bathroom was shared by these 9 people, which gave it a little more exclusivity but the shower was hardly big enough to give a 2 inch radius around you. Not ideal.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

I was there 31 July. It was a very nice hostel with great facilities. The kitchen is well equipped and it also has a laundry room which I didn' use. I tried the breakfast and was very good. The people at reception were very friendly and helpful. I had a problem with sleeping in a top bunk bed and asked for a bottom one and they kindly changed me into a different room. The only drawback is that I expected to be their internet connection. it is broke down twice during my one night stay . They s

• lisadixon87
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016
3.7

When we checked in the receptionist wasn't friendly! The hallways to our room was just big enough to fit our suitcases down. The room was so tiny. There were 3 triple bunks in the room with 1 small bathroom to share. Unable to sit up in bed as they were so close. If there was anymore than 2 people in the room at the same time it was impossible to move around and get ready. The sink in the bathroom was tiny. Too small to fill a water bottle up. The bathroom walls had mould all over it. Terrible!

• Peru, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Jul 2016
4.0

Staff was super rude to me and my friends when we were checking out. I was meant to pay by card but the machine was broken when I got there and they wouldn' let me check in without the payment in cash telling me that they could swipe the payment the next day and give me back my money. The next day when I was checking out the guy at reception had taken off the sign that said card machine broken and he still wouldnt change my payment while replying really rudely.