Smart Camden Inn Hostel Reviews

55/57 Bayham Street, Camden, London, England

The location was good everything else was was pretty much crap. The room was insanely hot the staff were below average not very helpful at all. My room had mice running around it one jumped onto my bed not enjoyable at all

Aziz was very nice and helpful. Top bunk was hard to get in and out of.

• 26th Aug 2015

Value for money is absolutely fine and it's a great great neighbourhood. Staff was always friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome.

• 20th Aug 2015

Beyond excellent location (2mins from main highstreet).. great staff who helped throughout and couldn't so enough to for you.. Overall good vibes definitely

I was in 3 people (family group) and booked a room with 4beds. When arrived at Hostel, the guy in reception said they had no room with 4beds available. He puts us in a room with 6beds and only said "sorry our mistake guys". He paid the difference by the bed (£1 per person) and gave 2 locker for us (£1.50 each). When booked a room with 4 bed my plan was to have 1 stranger in the Room, but that's not what happened, had 3 strangers in the room. Was a very bad experience that 2 locker not pay!

For what I was doing in London the hostel was in a great location, just a stones throw from Camden high street. Staff were good, told me everything I needed to know. Breakfast was good: juice, cornflakes, coco pops, toast, jam ect ect was all provided in plentiful qualities. Room was basic but this was expected. Had a shower right adjoining our room which was a nice surprise. Good stay, was happy here.

• 8th Aug 2015