Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel

7.4
Very Good 5810 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2017

Great location, lovely staff. Stayed in 8 bed dorm with only 2 plug sockets which were behind a door so not safe for people to leave their devices there in case they get knocked. Would stay again.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
16th Sep 2017

Lovely place, but beds are quite tight and kitchen area is quite basic. It's a standard enough place to stay but did exactly what it said it would.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7.7

Not a great atmosphere - not much of a space to socialize but comfortable beds and rooms. Pretty good value for one night stay

• Canada, Male, 18-24
6.6

Rooms were way too small for how many beds were in them. I was also unfortunate enough to also have slept on the top of a triple bunk bed which was a huge pain to get in and out of. The place was clean and there were lockers but overall I would not stay here more than one night.

• England, Female, 41+
13th Sep 2017

Generally, everything was good. I miss a lift because my room was on the top floor (3rd) and I had a very heavy luggage. Stairs are very narrow and slippery. It is not for disabled people. Also, I had to pay for under-bed locker for each night separate... :( It was a hidden cost and it was not included in the price.

• chiknbob32207212
  • USA, Female, 41+
8th Sep 2017

Had a blast! I would visit and stay there again.... FOR SURE!

7th Sep 2017
5.4

I have stayed in two properties (one not booked through HW) that I would rate below standard. Smart Hyde Park Inn is one of them. The ensuite bathroom was so small one's knees were against the door. The room was crammed with nine beds. The kitchen was dirty, and a small plastic container w/dishwashing liquid and sponge was all there was. I bought a kitchen brush and a bottle of dw liquid for everyone to use. The place should be inspected. It might not be up to code. No hot water one day.

7th Sep 2017
6.6

This place, my goodness. Tiny compartment style beds but at least there were curtains for privacy. It seemed though that they just let whomever come in and there were some older guys in my dorm and in the hostel that made me a bit nervous. Bathrooms were clean but not enough of them for the amount of people. They advertise a discount on the day pass for the subway yet when I asked, the lady made it seem like it would be too much trouble for her and I felt awkward asking again. Not worth it here.

27th Aug 2017

Great place to stay in central London

• USA, Female, 31-40
25th Aug 2017
6.6

Enrique was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating in assisting me with my National Express bus purchase and helping me plan my route to get to the coach station. The gentleman who checked me in was also very helpful with assisting me to get to Piccadilly Circle.

×