Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel Reviews

48 - 50 Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

What can I say. I cannot fault the staff. The cleaner's are a credit to themselves. Some guest's need to learn manners.. Dont walk around in your bathrobe when there are young girls at breakfast.. How rude and unsightly.. Apart from that. Can't fault it

Only one mirror and toilet very cramped. Only one fan on one side of room; was VERY hot and humid in summer and did not sleep well. Otherwise, was clean and shower was good. Staff very hospitable. Location was excellent.

Thank you guys for the wonderful time!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Bulgaria

The hostel was in a great area and it looked really good from the outside. But the rooms were a bit too small for such a quantity of persons...Still it was a good choice and I think for the price it was a nice hostel!

Love it here..always made welcome elodie makes me laugh..very helpful even when I check out late and check in early... recommend to all.

Had a great time staying at this hostel which gives you great value for what you pay for!

Probably the best cheap hostel you can get in London! Would visit again!

The bathrooms were really tiny and they only had hot water. Think about that when it is summer! The room door has a mechanism that makes a lot of noise. I had a terrible night due to that. Do not stay there if you want some place comfortable.

Well located Youth Hostel. The staff is friendly and the hostel is well kept (clean). The only negative is the heat in the room during the night (no windows).

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I will be sure to pass your compliments along to my staff, especially Abdullah who checked you in. There is a window in each room and we have added recently fans as well. Hope to see you real soon!! Lots of love, Smart Hyde Park Inn

A great choice. Well staffed well maintained. Always clean. Highly recommend it.

The staff customer service was poor, not helpful in any way.

• 17th Jul 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Our reception team are continually receiving training on customer service and care. We are disappointed you did not enjoy the manner of our staff. We rigorously review our performance to improve our standards of service. Hope to see you real soon!! Lots of love, Smart Hyde Park Inn

If you like Hyde Park in London , that is perfect for you for it is only one minute walk away.

The room we were booked into was extremely hot and it was almost impossible to sleep... Especially with the loud roommates we were assigned.

The room was extremely messy and hot!

Hostel was situated in a good area and close to tubes. Rooms were very cramped and untidy along with the bathrooms. Ok if your a tiny person

My tablet computer & other items were STOLEN from my room in middle of day. All staff did was call police and pass the phone to me to give details. I chose this place partly because pictures showed curtains around the beds and i liked the privacy. But the room is extremely crowded with twenty beds (stacked three beds high in most of the room) and there is NOWHERE to move around more than one person at a time. Staff were just ok, but the fact my STUFF WAS STOLEN spoiled everything. Wont be back.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Very average no atmosphere rooms were very hot with no airflow, was ok bit wouldn't stay again

Stayed here for cheap accommodation as London is pretty expensive - you get what you paid for. Shower heads barely worked, no age limit in hostel - there were 40+ year olds walking around in underwear to showers while 15 year old school kids were there with teachers. Had to pay for lockers in the rooms - a friend had their money stolen from their bag the one time she didn't use the lockers. Breakfast was edible. Atmosphere of the hostel was bad - felt like a halfway home most of the time.

The location was pretty good suited my need perfectly. The staff was helpful and I liked the rooms and how they were set up very nice. The showers were not the greatest looking but they worked perfectly and were very clean. The kitchen facilities were amazing everything you could possibly need and very clean and easy to use. Enjoyed my stay very much.

Hello, Thanks for the awesome review! We loved having you stay with us. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to my staff, especially Elodie who checked you in. Can't wait to see you again! Enjoy the rest of your travels, Smart Hyde Park Inn

you have to spend 1.5 extra pounds per day to get a box where to keep your things safe so take this into consideration before booking ;)

• 14th Jul 2015