Smart Hyde Park Inn Reviews

48 - 50 Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

Just an deal oratio. Excellent staff. Rooms lays cleaned daily. Leaders work loopy hard. Considering the number of rooms.. . They are brilliant .

This hostel was great to stay in! Being my first time in a hostel, I was pleasantly surprised to find it clean, accommodating to my wants and the staff is friendly. It's very close to Hyde Park/Kensington Park and literally a 30 second walk to the Bayswater underground to take you anywhere. Everything you need from groceries to cafes is also there.

Descent hostel for London. Good location near Hype Park, very close to underground station. There is also a street full of fast food nearby. The hostel is ok clean. Beds are very small, but have curtains so you'll have privacy. Showers are ok but you can't change the water temperature which is insanely hot. No free lockers! You have to pay extra for that... Wifi is barely usable. The best is to pay extra to use the computers in the common area where internet really works.

Very pleasant stay, great staff, thanks a lot

What can I say. I cannot fault the staff. The cleaner's are a credit to themselves. Some guest's need to learn manners.. Dont walk around in your bathrobe when there are young girls at breakfast.. How rude and unsightly.. Apart from that. Can't fault it

Only one mirror and toilet very cramped. Only one fan on one side of room; was VERY hot and humid in summer and did not sleep well. Otherwise, was clean and shower was good. Staff very hospitable. Location was excellent.

• 20th Jul 2015

Love it here..always made welcome elodie makes me laugh..very helpful even when I check out late and check in early... recommend to all.

The bathrooms were really tiny and they only had hot water. Think about that when it is summer! The room door has a mechanism that makes a lot of noise. I had a terrible night due to that. Do not stay there if you want some place comfortable.

Well located Youth Hostel. The staff is friendly and the hostel is well kept (clean). The only negative is the heat in the room during the night (no windows).

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I will be sure to pass your compliments along to my staff, especially Abdullah who checked you in. There is a window in each room and we have added recently fans as well. Hope to see you real soon!! Lots of love, Smart Hyde Park Inn

A great choice. Well staffed well maintained. Always clean. Highly recommend it.

The staff customer service was poor, not helpful in any way.

• 17th Jul 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Our reception team are continually receiving training on customer service and care. We are disappointed you did not enjoy the manner of our staff. We rigorously review our performance to improve our standards of service. Hope to see you real soon!! Lots of love, Smart Hyde Park Inn

The room was extremely messy and hot!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Chile

Hostel was situated in a good area and close to tubes. Rooms were very cramped and untidy along with the bathrooms. Ok if your a tiny person

My tablet computer & other items were STOLEN from my room in middle of day. All staff did was call police and pass the phone to me to give details. I chose this place partly because pictures showed curtains around the beds and i liked the privacy. But the room is extremely crowded with twenty beds (stacked three beds high in most of the room) and there is NOWHERE to move around more than one person at a time. Staff were just ok, but the fact my STUFF WAS STOLEN spoiled everything. Wont be back.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Very average no atmosphere rooms were very hot with no airflow, was ok bit wouldn't stay again

The location was pretty good suited my need perfectly. The staff was helpful and I liked the rooms and how they were set up very nice. The showers were not the greatest looking but they worked perfectly and were very clean. The kitchen facilities were amazing everything you could possibly need and very clean and easy to use. Enjoyed my stay very much.

Hello, Thanks for the awesome review! We loved having you stay with us. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to my staff, especially Elodie who checked you in. Can't wait to see you again! Enjoy the rest of your travels, Smart Hyde Park Inn

What can I say.. Excellent all round.. One small point.. Could do with a bigger fridge another microwave and an oven.. But apart from that... Great.. Staff as always are welcoming and make you feel secure with their warm smiles.. Manners and friendliness... Oh another thing.. Guests cooking Fish need to take into consideration those who don't like fish... Smell permeates around the basement and upper floors..

Not a bad location at all, theres two underground stations within a 3 minute walk, right next to Kensington gardens and hyde park. My only major complaint is the room we stayed in was insufferably hot, while it was raining out! even with the window open is was awful! The fan in the room did nothing. I understand its an older building but my goodness it was so uncomfortable. Definitely didn't help that we were on the fourth floor. Other than that its a pretty decent place to stay.

Stayed here one night out of what was meant to be three. Location was good, close to restaurants, supermarkets and tube stations. Staff were not friendly what so ever on check in. Place was a rabbit warren of stairs and doors. Triple decker bunks in a tiny stuffy room. Had to pay more money if you wanted a lockable draw under the bunk. Common area in the basement not inviting. Owner did offer me a better room when I said I was leaving but I'd booked elsewhere. Morning staff much nicer.

Even though the hostel has a nice location – next to Hyde Park – the staff and the hostel itself was one of the worst hostels I stayed there. It doesn't have an elevator and I had a lot of bags which I had to carry to the fourth floor. I asked the girl at the reception whether she could help me and she didn't move an inch. Luckily, a guy helped me to carry them. The cleaning staff was also pretty rude.

• 13th Jul 2015

Unfortunately, we no lift, but we do have luggage storage to keep them, if you prefer not take them with you. Our housekeeping team continue to receive training on customer service and care; we are disappointed you did not enjoy the manner of our staff during your stay, as we rigorously monitor our performance to improve our standards of service. We hope if you decide to come back you will notice the positive improvements we have made. Hope to see you real soon!! Lots of love, Smart Hyde Park

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7