Smart Hyde Park Inn Reviews

48 - 50 Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

I only stayed for one night on my way through London so it was fine for that reason, but the place seemed to be teeming with people coming and going, the staff were a little awkward and not very helpful, the room didn't have enough power points and the beds were cramped. Also it was cheap, but with a lot of extra's.

SIMPLY AWFUL! Don't recommend to anyone. The wifi doesn't work. The bathrooms are disgusting. The rooms are never tide!!! It has like 5 tables to eat breakfast and millions of guests waiting... The staff is really good... TO MAKE YOU FEEL STRESSFUL ALL TIME! If you can, choose another. ;)

Everything is good.. excellent location. staff is nice and friendly.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Just an deal oratio. Excellent staff. Rooms lays cleaned daily. Leaders work loopy hard. Considering the number of rooms.. . They are brilliant .

This hostel was great to stay in! Being my first time in a hostel, I was pleasantly surprised to find it clean, accommodating to my wants and the staff is friendly. It's very close to Hyde Park/Kensington Park and literally a 30 second walk to the Bayswater underground to take you anywhere. Everything you need from groceries to cafes is also there.

Descent hostel for London. Good location near Hype Park, very close to underground station. There is also a street full of fast food nearby. The hostel is ok clean. Beds are very small, but have curtains so you'll have privacy. Showers are ok but you can't change the water temperature which is insanely hot. No free lockers! You have to pay extra for that... Wifi is barely usable. The best is to pay extra to use the computers in the common area where internet really works.

Very pleasant stay, great staff, thanks a lot

What can I say. I cannot fault the staff. The cleaner's are a credit to themselves. Some guest's need to learn manners.. Dont walk around in your bathrobe when there are young girls at breakfast.. How rude and unsightly.. Apart from that. Can't fault it

Only one mirror and toilet very cramped. Only one fan on one side of room; was VERY hot and humid in summer and did not sleep well. Otherwise, was clean and shower was good. Staff very hospitable. Location was excellent.

• 20th Jul 2015

Love it here..always made welcome elodie makes me laugh..very helpful even when I check out late and check in early... recommend to all.

O hostel fica bem localizado, mas não tem estrutura suficiente para abrigar um grande número de hóspedes que estavam lá quando eu me hospedei. Não tinhamos como sentar nas areas comuns devido ao número de pessoas e era muito dificil tomar o café da manhã pois as pessoas se amontoavam na mesa. Fui muito complicado. Os quartos são estreitos, tem várias camas beliche, restando apenas um corredor apertado para passar entre elas, eles nao nos oferecem lockers de graca e não tem tomadas nas camas.

The bathrooms were really tiny and they only had hot water. Think about that when it is summer! The room door has a mechanism that makes a lot of noise. I had a terrible night due to that. Do not stay there if you want some place comfortable.

Well located Youth Hostel. The staff is friendly and the hostel is well kept (clean). The only negative is the heat in the room during the night (no windows).

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I will be sure to pass your compliments along to my staff, especially Abdullah who checked you in. There is a window in each room and we have added recently fans as well. Hope to see you real soon!! Lots of love, Smart Hyde Park Inn

A great choice. Well staffed well maintained. Always clean. Highly recommend it.

The staff customer service was poor, not helpful in any way.

• 17th Jul 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Our reception team are continually receiving training on customer service and care. We are disappointed you did not enjoy the manner of our staff. We rigorously review our performance to improve our standards of service. Hope to see you real soon!! Lots of love, Smart Hyde Park Inn

The room was extremely messy and hot!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Chile

Hostel was situated in a good area and close to tubes. Rooms were very cramped and untidy along with the bathrooms. Ok if your a tiny person

My tablet computer & other items were STOLEN from my room in middle of day. All staff did was call police and pass the phone to me to give details. I chose this place partly because pictures showed curtains around the beds and i liked the privacy. But the room is extremely crowded with twenty beds (stacked three beds high in most of the room) and there is NOWHERE to move around more than one person at a time. Staff were just ok, but the fact my STUFF WAS STOLEN spoiled everything. Wont be back.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Very average no atmosphere rooms were very hot with no airflow, was ok bit wouldn't stay again

Pasé alli 3 noches. Lo unico positivo: excelente ubicación y acceso: a pocos metros metro y buses, a 5 minutos Palacio Kensignton. Lado negativo: se hacen pagar por cualquier cosa: por dejar el equipaje durante algunas horas (2 libras), acceso a internet (no confundir con wi-fi). Piden deposito hasta por... tenedores y cucharas (1 libra/u). Cocina mal equipada. Desayuno horrible, vasos y pequenos platos de plastico. Puerta WC con cierre roto. Ducha rota. Con esas condiciones - precio exagerado.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7