Smart Hyde Park View Hostel Reviews

16 Leinster Terrace W2 3EU, London, England

The bed wasn`t ready before I got there, with blanket`s duvet from the last customer (I guess). This gives the impression that the hostel staff relied on that the last customer left it tidy, it shouldn`t be this way. The staff even didn`t gave me new ones at first moment, I had to ask for them and replace them myself. Suggestion: The room in the hall of the hostel seems too busy (from my point of view) maybe removing some tables or just reordering it, plus tiding it up and a good paint. Not red

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Spain

We stayed her during out city break to London for 2 nites. We booked in the hotel. Staff was very nice and helpful. Location is very convenient. Close to metro, shops and restaurants in pretty cosy. Breakfast is a bit poor, only instant coffee but at the end of the day you have something to put into your mouth and its ok. Room turned to be a small cosy one. It would be perfect, however, the smell of dumpiness is horrible. It was plugging my nose holes and all my cloth stink!

I was stolen there and all the paper bills in my wallet were gone : (

• 6th Apr 2015
  • China

Hello, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had some money go missing. Can we suggest next time, please report it to us during your stay. The Receptionists and Manager are there to help you. If any issues are reported, they will be dealt with promptly. Please note that we also provide safety boxes to guest for extra security.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »