Smart Hyde Park View Reviews

16 Leinster Terrace W2 3EU?, London, England

Other than the location the best thing about this hostel is the staff. Very friendly and helpful both when checking in and checking out early the next day. Bunks could be a little longer though.

Hi and thanks for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our convenient and central locations. Our Team are all highly trained and are there purely for the added comfort and security of our guests. They are available 24/7 and can manage any issues promptly and efficiently. Our bunks were chosen to suit guests up to 5ft 10 which is taller than the average; however, we are currently looking in to extending this for the comfort of our valued guests.

Really friendly welcoming hostel, very secure with lockable safe in rooms.

• 14th Feb 2015

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are glad to learn that we were able to assist you. The charges/deposit would have been told you when making the booking. We are trying to make the accommodation charges simple and affordable for our guests. Should you choose to pay with a debit/credit card then these charges are imposed by our bank. The £10 deposit is refundable to you on check out. We hope to see you again soon. Shpv Team.

Price is quite high in my opinion, but that might just be London. There is too little space in the dorms or too many beds.. The beds are rather small and the air in the dorm I stayed in was very bad. A system to get fresh air in is definitely needed. Breakfast (standard) was just toast, butter and jam plus tea and coffee. Also I had to pay extra for a locker and also sheets I think. Maybe all that is common for London (high price, low value), but I had hoped for more.

• 13th Feb 2015

It's very nice, clean, quie place. Stayed in private room. TV, clean shower and bathroom. I have seen 4dorm too, nice

Hello and thank you for your review. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Please like our Facebook page, for the latest news, photos and offers. We hope to see you again soon!

you can use wifi only common are it's stupid rule and the breakfeast is different between private room customers and shared room custemers also this stupid rule

Hi there Thank you for your feedback. We are currently adding routers in the upper floors to offer Wi-Fi access in the upper floors. Slow internet only occurs when several guests are downloading incredibly large files such as high resolution images (and even films) at the same time. It's very tricky to go around this regardless of how many gadgets we install.

Excellent value for money given the location (and for an ensuite room). Friendly staff and very good breakfast! Keep it up!

Hi, Thank you for your review, We are glad you chose to stay with us when you were in London! Hope to see you back sometime soon.

A kitchen would be good

• 24th Jan 2015

Room was too small to be a 9 bed dorm, no kitchen, mediocre breakfast, free wifi only in common areas, good hot water, nice staff at reception. Not horrible, but not the best hostel I've stayed in.

Hi Thank you for your feedback We have different types of dormitories to suit different types of travellers depending on their budget. We offer a cheap and competitive accommodation at very good location.

I don't recommend this hostel. I've been a lot of hostel and this one is the first that I really didn't like. They don't have wi-fi at bedrooms, you have to pay for that, I paid for it but even paying the internet is extremely bad. They charge for everything, if you need to use the lock, you have to pay as well. The worst thing is the bedroom, If you really need to go to this hostel, don't go to the bedroom 308 and 309. They are really narrow and tiny. These bedrooms should be in the max 2 peopl

too crowed in the nine people room.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Good location, next to Hyde Park and Queensway tube station. Staff is o.k. Unfortunately, we - me and my friend - stayed with annoying people in our room (three french guys), but nothing really bad related to the hostel itselfs. The bathroom wasn't really clean (bathtub was a bit dirty) and beds made lot of noise during the night. Furthermore, the kitchen is poorly equipped.

Hi and thank you for your feedback. We have signs displayed throughout our hostel informing guests of our quiet hours (between 10pm and 6am). Our night staff do try their hardest to ensure everyone gets a good night sleep by asking guests to adhere to these quiet hours. Our wonderful cleaning staff work all day long to ensure the hostel is clean and hygenic! Rooms are cleaned daily and public bathrooms are cleaned hourly!

I had a good stay in this hostel. The breakfast is included and u can repeat it. I met a lot of people there. The beds are small so if u r tall is a little uncomfortable but in general is a good hostel. There are a blond guy and one spanish girl in the reception who helped us a lot....thanks

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your Smart Backpacker experience after your recent stay. We offer an-all-you-can-eat basic breakfast which includes toast, cereal, tea and coffee. Our bunks were chosen to suit guests up to 5ft 10 which is taller than the average; however we are currently looking at extending this for the comfort of our guests!

A great place to stay and convenient for public transport.

Hostel is quite nice with good location. Breakfast is very poor, but still they have something.

Hello and thank you for your review. Our hostel is very conveniently located in Central London. We offer an all-you-can-eat basic breakfast it includes fresh toast, cereal, tea and coffee. We provide this breakfast free of charge for our valued guests.

Great staff - helpful and pleasant.- unlike other Smart hostels. I stay every two weeks when I am in London and have never had a bad experience .in perhaps 20 visits.

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are always happy to receive positive comments. We do our best to ensure our guests enjoy their stay with us And we are especially happy to see returning guests who frequently visit us . Don't forget to like us on Facebook to receive the very latest news and offers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lovely staff and very comfortable beds. Very clean.

Hello and thank you for your positive feedback, we are really pleased to receive such comments and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our main aim is to provide clean, budget-conscious accommodation to our guests. Our wonderful housekeeping staff work tirelessly to maintain a high standard of cleanliness. We look forward to you seeing you again soon.

Very happy! Will b back for sure!

Hello and thank you for your feedback, we are always happy to receive good comments and returning guests. Don't forget to like us on Facebook to receive the latest news and special offers available. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

It was really nice here. The rooms were OK, but a bit small. Staff was very friendly, and the location just perfect. I would definitely return here one day. Cheers and thank you!

Hi there, thank you for your kind feedback. Our rooms may be smaller but

This hostel was good, but the rooms and especially the breakfast room were rather cramped. Also, you have to pay a 10 pound deposit (which you get back) that was unexpected.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We have invested a lot of money to ensure we can offer a variety of dormitories, to suit our guests needs in accordance to their budget. The security deposit is outlined in our Terms and Conditions and is available to guests at the time of booking. We do our best to ensure the accommodation charges are made simple, yet affordable and are refundable to you when you checkout.

my stay here is always very nice.. great staff

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoy your time in our hostel and we can't wait to see you again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3