Smart Russell Square Reviews

71 Guilford Street, London, England

My room smelled terribly of fish and it was inconvenient that the nearest toilets were 1.5 floors down and the showers were even further (basement of the hostel). also the bed was far too short

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Poland

Thank you for your feedback and we are really sorry you didn't enjoy your stay fully. We are undergoing a refurbishment so every room will have en suite bathroom in a couple of months.

Was actually a decent hostel.... loads of rooms, kitchen, nice big lounge, lots of benches to chill out... good staff, loads of cleaners, wash room..... can't moan at anything really, apart from the fact there was like 1 PLUG SOCKET in a room of 8 people and it didn't even work, so it was impossible to charge my phone. I must say, curtains on the bunk beds were a nice touch.... though beds were TINY, be warned!

We are continuously seeking ways of improving our hostel's quality so thank you for your comment. We are in the middle of refurbishment for every room to be en suite and with a plug next to every bed. We hope to see you again.

The busiest hostel that I have ever been. There are so many travelers in this hostel everyday and always get together in the common room. It is very good. Although the toilet and the shower room is little far away from the bedroom. I would also recommend this hostel to my friends.

Thank you very much for your positive comment. Hope you will stay with us again.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »