Smart Sea View Brighton

Good 1033 Total Reviews

• China, Male, 18-24
23rd Sep 2017
2.0

the staff was very unfriendly. and the environment was very unpleasant.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Sep 2017
4.0

The room was very dirty and just one locker worked,the others were all broken.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2017
4.6

Not a great experience, rooms were awkward and dirty. Bathroom was located less than ideally and was also dirty - lights in the washroom were automatic but didn't recognize the shower, so they kept going out while I tried to shower. Staff were kind for the most part, but overall not a very pleasant experience.

20th Aug 2017
4.6

Really dirty and bad smelling, the people of the dorm really noisy. But the cheapest hostel you can find in England,

15th Aug 2017
5.7

Really cheap place (7£/night in 18 plp room), but also quite far from the city center. The kitchen was small, dirty, and fridges were disgusting. The breakfast was included and was not bad. The bathroom was kept decent even with 18 people and the staff in general was cheerful. The atmosphere was terrible though, there was a pool for free and a common area with TV, but the people living there were weirdos and/or adults (over 40 yo), there probably to work so were not cheerful or talkative at all

• England, Male, 41+
14th Aug 2017
4.9

Absolutely horrible. Filthy kitchen. I got moved room 3 times. One day back to find all my gear thrown in to my bag including a wet towel and dumped in a store room. You get what you pay for. Spend a little bit extra and do yourself a favour and give this place a miss.

12th Aug 2017
8.0

My stay of one night was pleasant indeed. However I found the lack of power outlets in the room outrageous. As well, the lockers to store our stuff were in really bad conditions (broken inside, no locks, etc). Apart from that, everything was ok. The breakfast it's just toasts with jam/butter and some coffee/tea, nothing impressive but it is included. I would come back. Thanks!

• Franlynch
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2017
6.6

Furniture & fittings are all pretty dated but it was clean, and good for the price we paid. Staff at reception could have been a bit more friendly.

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2017
4.6

Shower flooded our room for no apparent reason, we were not moved but simply told to clean it up ourselves. Poor service

• Mauritius, Male, 41+
1st Aug 2017

I came to Smart Sea View for the first time in my life and really really enjoyed my stay over there and every time I need to go on holidays I will definitely book it via hostelworld. Many thanks and I will recommend all my friends and families to use hostelworld

×