Smart Stay Berlin City Reviews

Wilmersdorfer Str. 148, Berlin, Germany

It was like a hotel. There is no hostel atmosphere but its clean and professional. They keep my backpack after checkout. This was good.

Very modern hotel like place with modern bathroom and good shower. Breakfast was good, staff were helpful and is in a good part of town a we way out from the main city centre but offers heaps of shopping, food etc. bikes are available to hire for venturing out on your own into the city centre which we found good.

It was a lot nicer than I was expecting for the price we paid. The bathrooms in the lobby were kind of dirty, but our room was very nice, very clean.

• 26th Jun 2015

Very nice clean and cool. Looks like a nice hotel. But paired me up with 2 psychos in a mixed room which hadhad us scared all night. They were old. We were all up to 30. They about 40 and more. Too chatty. Talking about god and stuff ended up stealing us everything. The owner called the police, 8 policemen came to check us. But they staied at the hotel!!! I was scared they would kill me for calling for help.

Clean and very very nice place esp for a hostel, highly recommended :)

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Not the area of town I was looking to stay in, but a very nice place. More of a hotel than a hostel.

The bed sheet were really stinky And there were no hand soap in the bathroom Eventhough it looks like that they already refill it complimentary And the stool my charger

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Saudi Arabia

Really nice, hotel-like place, but no lockers and quite expensive on the weekend.

Great stuff and nice atmosphere. I would stay smart again when I return to Berlin.

Very nice and clean place. More like a hotel than a hostel. If you are looking for a vibrant atmoshere, look somewhere else. Didn't get a very good sleep there, one guy in the dorm had smelly feet and another snored like a grizzly the whole night. I don't blame the hostel for that, of course :) But on top of that, the beds were very short and soft, terrible for sleeping.

booked a single room and got a double room. very quite and comfortable rooms with free wifi. close to subway station. good atmosphere. enjoyed staying there!

Good vaule of money. I stayed in a 4 bed room. It was very clean and quiet. A perfect choice if you want a peaceful night.

Clean room and comfortable No lockers No kitchen More hotel than hostel Bit far from mitte but close to metro which is in renovation so it was kinda hassle

It has a good price, and it is comfortable. Recommended, the staff a little lazy though

Clean, comfortable. A safe in the room would have been nice.

The hotel say in their visit card about guest kitchen but They don't have any when I asked in the reception..Rest of my review according above opinion..Thanks..

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Clean, nice, conveniently located, good price.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

I would recommend this hostel to any traveler going to berlin. The front desk, needs some Customer Service 101 training. Teach them how to smile and how give the greeting of the day. Pretty simple! A wall locker/storage in the rooms would a great addition. Overall, this hostel is clean and comfortable place to stay. Close to everything.

• 15th Feb 2015

1. My Powerbank (100€) was stolen in the hostel in a 6 people dorm. 2. Very loud in the nights, often loud laughter and screams through the hostel. In the last night in our 6 people dorm, there were alcoholics who drank and did not let us sleep all the night. 3. One time i made a booking and on our arrivel the receptionist told us, that there are not any free beds available. 4. The breakfast is not good. Besides a cup of water for your own tea costs 0,50€. But the location is very good.

• 13th Feb 2015