Smart Stay Hostel Munich City Reviews

Mozartstr. 4, 80336, Munich, Germany

Really good stay here. Good atmosphere with the bar and restaurant and a great location in Munich! Staff weren't that friendly but their bartender is very sexy so it made up for it!

It seemed to be a place where there was an even mix of old and young people. Rooms and showers are modern and clean, beads are great but the wifi is terrible.

My opinion is:GOOD:)

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Romania

My friend and I had a great stay here! We stayed in the 6 person dorm. It was very spacious and super comfortable. The bathroom was nice as well. The staff was super helpful, printed out our boarding passes and helped us with directions. The hotel is two stops away from the main square and about 2 minutes walking to the metro stop. Would definitely recommend!

• 28th Nov 2014

Nice big spacious rooms. Very comfortable. Only bad things were that the shower didn't drain and you have to give a deposit just to use a bowl or a spoon from reception! There is not really a place to hang out unless you sit in the bar or by the reception desk. Small kitchen.

Good, clean hostel with good facilities (lounge, bar, kitchen, breakfast) within 15-20min walk to centre of munich or even closer if you catch the subway. Bathroom curtains meant there was quite a bit of water on the floor following multiple people using the shower.

• 28th Nov 2014

They charge a 20 euro deposit just to borrow a pan to cook for or a plate to eat off, which i think is a bit excessive and annoying having to go down to the reception every time you want a cup of coffee

Some bathroom facilities are broken

Decent hostel, but it has a few faults. The kitchen is incredibly small, the rooms don't have enough outlets, and the location isn't great.

Very clean and spacious rooms. Close to u bahn.

Check in was at 2pm when my friend and I arrived the staff was behind the counter but they had a sign up that said "shift change please allow 10mins" we were ok with ten min. However ten mins came and passed. After the 30min mark my friend approached the desk to inquire about a water. She quickly replied that she needed 5 more min and that he needed to be patient. Ok The bad part was that the dorm beds were dirty and not made it took them all day to fix this. Gross..

Because of my flight date change. I didn't stay in this Hotel , But they charge me FULL amount !!! poor ! poor ! cancellation policy.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Ethiopia

Clean and fresh, big rooms, adequate space for all your things. Free wifi and helpful staff. And footie on at the bar!!

Wifi is very good speed wise but the 24h log ins are a pain. Small Kitchen - stuff gets stolen from the fridge regularly (mine was nicked within hours) but putting things in a bag helped. Kitchen plates cutlery have to be borrowed from reception (2 floors away). No area info from staff. There is a waiting like area and a bar. Like a hotel. Not so good for meeting people except the kitchen which has space for 4 ppl. Clogged drain fixed when reported. Good place to bum around on the wifi and sleep

The room (206) was clean but we had bed bugs, which was very annoying! I would not recommend the Hostel even though the location was ok and the room was clean.

The shower was a mess,the drain wasn't working and in one minute the shower was a swimming pool. The wifi was poor and it didn't work at the room. I didn't like the hostel and I'd not recommend to anybody.

Great hotel and staff besides not having hot water for two days. They said it was fixed my second day but it was still ice cold. Makes showering feel like torture. Breakfast was really poor, I'd rather eat at a convenience store.

• 25th Oct 2014

At first I was reluctant but the hostel is great. I felt comfortable and secure. Close enough walk to the center and very helpful staff. The bar and atmosphere was great most of the time I was there. I would stay here again and recommend to friends.

Solo traveller, stayed in a mixed dorm. good location, right next to a cinema and walking distance to shops, restaurants and arcades. good stay. close by to a metro which is like 4 stops to all touristy attractions. good average hostel. has a kitchen but did not use it. wi-fi works in rooms and in common room.

I stayed in a 6bed dorm, bathroom in the room cleaned everyday, lockers were under the bed. The wifi connection was a little bit slow, expecially when everybody was connected. The metro station was just around the corner, and the area was full of pubs and restaurants, 15 min walking from the city centre.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6