Smart Stay Hotel Station Reviews

Schützenstrasse 7, 80335, Munich, Germany

Was well enough for what I needed.

• 15th Aug 2015

For sure this is not an hostel, but an hotel in which you can buy a bed in stead of a room. that meanns there's no common area, there aren't any lockers and so on.

bad but still payable wi-fi

Unfortunately all the lockers were taken so I had to carry my laptop,... around the city all day!!! But accept for that I enjoyed my stay!

The hostel has the best location ever. Right in front of a big central station. Its worth stay here! Just had a little incident with a bag of shampoo anos soap that desappear.

Great location. Bed was really creaky, lockers and bathroom was on a different floor. And wifi wasn't free. Good place for the price though.

The rooms were very clean and loved the fact that the beds were all ready when we arrived. Great location. Although the showers were not clean at all.

• 10th Aug 2015

Bathrooms and toilets aren't available on every floor.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Israel

The hostel was well located in relation to the train station and the room was nice, the bed was huge and comfortable and the bathroom clean. If I needed to be close to the train station again I would return.

Worst Internet in all of Europe and they charge for it. The location is good and they are helpful with directions.

This hostel was a lot nicer than I was expecting based on the reviews. The beds were nice; the linens and bathrooms were clean; the room was spacious. It was a very pleasant place to stay. My one request is to please make sure you clean under the beds at least once in a while. I dropped something down there and was pretty disgusted when I reached down to get it.

• 18th Jul 2015

The 6 bed dorm we stayed at had bathrooms attached with broken shower doors, standing water on the floor and black mold covering the tile and ceiling. Additionally we were sold wifi access for 2 € but we were not able to get online til late at night due to "technical issues".

• 17th Jul 2015

Showers were an issue, we could only find 3 showers in the whole hostel, two of which were occupied the whole time. Paying £2 for wifi which didn't work was disappointing, however the staff were helpful and gave me a refund. Room could have been cleaner also. Overall not bad the only major issue was the shower situation.

We were suprised that we have to pay for WiFi. It is not usual even in hostels. Some stuff was helpful (girl with fringe), some not (did not know basic information about Munich).

Stuttgart is a smaller, quieter town, so not too many people. The hostel is modern, clean, and has some luxuries like (free) amazing wifi, mini fridge/freezer, big lockers, a TV. But in July it gets soooo hot. If you want air, you can rent a fan fir 5€. I recommend, it's a 10 min walk into the main parts of the city!

Just one word: Shabby. Ist central and quite cheap, but thats about it.

• 24th Jun 2015

Great location, super close to train station. Good beds with clean linen. Nice staff! Showers and toilets ok but could be.better kept. Would definititely live here again if I'm passing München!

I booked a single room for one night, I spend so little time in the hostel I can't say much about it. The room was quite clean and the rest room was inside (loved it!) The only bad thing was at night when it got very loudy. Maybe it is worth putting thicker window glasses?!?

Our stay wasn't terrible here it's just not what we would expect from a hotel. Me & My friend have been backpacking around the world and this hotel is definitely rougher than half of the hostels we've stayed in & it was triple the price. Our room had two single beds, a wardrobe & a sink. The toilets were out in the hall & we didn't have a female shower on our floor that we could find. However the gentleman at reception was great, he helped us to print off some forms that we needed.

Great location. Very clean, nice bathrooms, reliably hot water, comfortable bed - all a pair of backpackers could ask for.