Smart Stay Hotel Station

7.5
Very Good 1233 Total Reviews

25th May 2017
8.0

I was a little weary based on other reviews but this was actually a solid stay. My room was really large and the beds were super comfy. I never had an issue with using the bathroom even though there is only one per floor and showers were on a different floor, it worked out ok for me. Only cons - the street was loud at night and I wish there was a place to lock my things in the room. Conveniently near the train station and a quick walk to all the major sites.

• PatriciaJ
  • USA, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017
7.4

The hostel wasn't very busy when I got there. I arrived pretty late and the receptionist was pretty attentive. I was in a 6-bed dorm by myself and I very much enjoyed it. The room was very clean and it didn't have a certain smell that some hostels have. The wifi is not really wifi, it is a hotspot. It is not free, it cost approximately 2 euro and it didn't work in my room. I had to use it either in the stair way or the lobby. Another thing is that the drain in the shower doesn't work.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
15th May 2017
4.6

They require you plus deposit other than your hostelword's deposit. I stayed 2 nights and the plus deposit is around 17 euros which is still blocked a week later. Toilet the dirtiest ever and too old. The receptionist old woman at night is sodding rude.

15th May 2017
7.1

Stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms were clean and the people we met were great. The front desk staff was somewhat friendly. Great location if you are planning on traveling by train because it's right next to the Center Station. You do have to pay for wifi if you want to use it. I didn't like how there wasn't a shower on our floor. Only certain floors has the shower. Other than that, it was a good stay.

12th May 2017
8.0

Beautiful hostel. When I walked into the lobby I actually left because I thought I stumbled into a hotel by accident. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were pretty nice but run down. No toilets in the room and showers pretty much flood the bathroom area because the shower doors don't close all the way. No wifi either, and no lights by the bed (weird because 2 of the beds had lights and the other 4 did not, seemed unfair). Beds were really unstable and wobbled a lot.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th May 2017
5.4

The wifi did not work at all. Our room wasn't filthy by any means, but it did have a hole in the floor. Only one toilet per gender per floor. Showers were nice though! Definitely a good location and the staff was nice

23rd Apr 2017
6.0

You get what you pay for in this instance. We had 2 rooms and the shower flooded in both and in one there was absolutely no heat. It's really dinghy all over but for a one night stop right next to the train station it fit our purposes.

• benschultz24805068
  • USA, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2017
6.9

Pretty decent budget stay. Just a few minutes walk away from the old town, good location. Cheap breakfast deal for guests. The Wifi does not work in rooms at all, and it is very spotty everywhere else. Not a very good atmosphere in the lobby. My shower had glass doors that were partly shattered, falling apart, and very dirty. There are better places to go if you are going to go cheap; this was a pretty unenjoyable stay

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Apr 2017
8.0

More of a hotel then a hostel (but to be fair it states that in the name) Not good if you are looking to meet new people. Toilets and showers were dirty but the rooms were spotless and beds were made. Cant fault the location, next to the train station and a short walk from the city.

9th Apr 2017
6.3

There is no atmosphere at all. The bar was empty and there is not a public place to meet other people. The electric plugs are far from the bed and the restroom always smell like pee.