Smart Stay Hotel Station Reviews

Schützenstrasse 7, 80335, Munich, Germany

It looks classy on entrance but the further in you go the worse it gets. Most of the doors don't shut including our room, bathroom, shower and balcony door haha, the shower head even gave up and fell on the floor. Other than that room was okay, staff nice and happy hour was great value for money. Bonus: free shot with your key card!

old fashioned building and rooms , makes you a little depressive, although the staff try to make the best of it. Got a free ticket for a drink in the bar, however could not get a beer or a wine, only meant for a small alcoholic drink. That's why we left the bar and choose another address. Quite stupid rule, not boosting the turnover of the bar!

• 22nd Jan 2016

The was just fantastic

Very central and friendly

• 5th Dec 2015

I felt if someone wanted to, they simply could open my door open with a hard push--and as someone traveling alone, I did not feel very safe (particularly due to the person right next to me.) If you are a traveling with a group, or traveling alone and don't care too much about safety, this is a really great hostel--a good location, nice bar, etc. However, if you are a woman, for instance, traveling alone and want something cheap and safe, it isn't the place for you, in my opinion.

First off there is no elevator that works so one of the staff helped me with my luggage to my room which is on the first floor. The door was opened to the room the first I noticed is the horrendous smell of mildow the window was opened so the freash air can clean out the air but It did not work. The walls were dirty stainded with dirt marks the bathroom looked likes someone had used the shower and dumped the wet towl on the floor the floor of the room was dirty too.

• 4th Oct 2015

Uninviting staff, charge for wifi which didnt even reach my room, old building in need of renovation, showers falling apart. also charge for a mediocre breakfast. Not impressed.

Not as cheap as it should be, more like a hostel than a hotel. Shared bathroom and shower for each floor. Small lockers available because they don't trust the cleaners to not steal anything. They make sure you are aware that they are not responsible for stolen items. I won't look for a "Smart Stay" again. Location was great tho very close to the central station.

Amazing hostel with a great atmosphere. Great location, just a couple of stops from the centre. It is immaculately clean and ran very well. Really nice staff, especially the guy working reception at night, we were quite loud at times but he was polite and always helpful.

Not bad price considering the time of year I visited. Was in another hostel in town at half the cost and facilities were nicer and more secure than this hotel. People were smoking in this non smoking hotel and staff said they would take care of everything. People still continued to smoke. Was not impressed with the cleanliness especially for the price I paid. FYI there are no lockers at night. Walls very thin. Good location from train station.

Very confortable, the girl at the recepción was very kind. She also spoke Spanish which was very helpful.

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

Was well enough for what I needed.

• 15th Aug 2015

For sure this is not an hostel, but an hotel in which you can buy a bed in stead of a room. that meanns there's no common area, there aren't any lockers and so on.

bad but still payable wi-fi

Unfortunately all the lockers were taken so I had to carry my laptop,... around the city all day!!! But accept for that I enjoyed my stay!

The hostel has the best location ever. Right in front of a big central station. Its worth stay here! Just had a little incident with a bag of shampoo anos soap that desappear.

Great location. Bed was really creaky, lockers and bathroom was on a different floor. And wifi wasn't free. Good place for the price though.

The rooms were very clean and loved the fact that the beds were all ready when we arrived. Great location. Although the showers were not clean at all.

• 10th Aug 2015

Bathrooms and toilets aren't available on every floor.

• 7th Aug 2015