Smart Stay Hotel Station Reviews

Schützenstrasse 7, 80335, Munich, Germany

Some noise during the morming from a street party

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

My room was dirty and smelling really bad.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Spain

The place is run down and the rooms , in particular the carpets, are not clean. Beds were not made during our stay. Bathroom was ok. Bed was ok. No WiFi. For the price, the place was much too expensive.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The beds were clean and the location is good. For the rest I wouldn't recommend it. The carpets were super dirty (I also found a cotton bud under my bed that seemed to have been there since ancient times), no free wifi, no hang out area (the part that makes a hostel a real hostel were to meet people), staff ok but not enthusiastic at all. If you are looking for somewhere cheap where to crush for the night it does the job.

+ friendly staff, towels included (ask for them!), good location, clean bathroom (3rd floor) - floor in rooms should be vacuumed more often! showers are only in the 3rd/4th floor - not nice, if you are on the 2nd

• 29th Mar 2015

We book 3 beds and receive a room of four beds, but it seems dirty and there were trash from the last days guests. It's enough for stay one night and the beds were comfortable, but there was the feeling of getting sick because of the clear lack of cleanness.

This hostel is in a great location, basically right outside the main doors of the central station. It's a fairly old style building and not the most glamorous but it's affordable. The lack of guest kitchen and small fee for wifi (not available in the rooms) was a problem. Everything else was fine.

Please, either clean or remove that dirty moquette!

It was a good night. The recepcionist did her job well and the services were working fine. The location is very good, near of many turistic and useful places of Munich. Just as a detail, the beds are fine but the heater warmed our bedroom too much.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Chile

one of the best choice in town

The heating didnt heat enough, when we got there we were put in a room smelling of cigarrets and with a clogged sink. Also there was an underwear in the hallway. They changed our room when we told them about the smell and the sink. The new rooms heating system wasn't the best. Apart from that, all was good.

It is not a Hostel, it is a Hotel with a spare room where they let you sleep... no facilities, no free wifi, I don't recommend it as a Hostel

Obviously, Staying here is not a smart choice. First, as every hostel in Munich, the cost per night is quite high, which I expected high cost means high quality service. However, the hostel doesn't offer its residents with free wifi and breakfast. It seems to me like they want to grasp every single chance to get more money. Second, the facility is bad, the bathroom only location of two floors. And during the time I stayed, the bathroom of one floor was closed and you can imagine what a disaster.

Very convinient location. The hostelis fine, just it will benefit for a bit more cleanliness (smell of cigarrette in the corridors and showers not very clean), Also, wifi, I guess all reviews acknowledge that, it will be REALLY great if the hostal pays attntion to it and provides better connection.

No free wifi, and the rug looks like it need extra cleaning.. But the location is good, and staff are nice and helpful. Suitable for travelers who's looking for a place to stay for one night.

Loved the fact that this hostel looked more like a hotel than anything. It was incredibly clean and the rooms had lovely comfortable beds. Bathrooms were also super clean. We had two showers in our mixed-6-bed dorm and a toilet in the corridor outside. Reception open 24-hours, very helpful and friendly staff. No internet but I didn't consider it a downside. Location was the best part - right in the centre and close to 3/4 night clubs. All in all, a great place to be. I will definitely come back!

Great location!!!