Smart Stay Hotel Station

Very Good 1184 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 31-40
12th Feb 2017
6.3

Ok for one night. The hostel and its facilities are very old and not clean.

• France, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017
4.6

Common facilities were really dirty all the time, showers blocked, no heating in the bathroom. Most of the personal was friendly but one woman was particularly unfriendly when we checked out. If you are on a budget and don't have any other option why not, otherwise I would definitely not recommend this hostel.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Feb 2017
5.4

The location was central, which was good for traveling around. However, the facilities were not clean and the lockers were small. The wifi didn't work well,even when you could access it downstairs. Also, there was no lighting in the room.

• Ecuador, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

The Hostel was fair for the price and all, nevertheless: - There are only 4 bathrooms and 4 showers (2 for women and 2 for men) in the entire Hostel. I used the showers at 6am so everything was clean. - There are no lockers to put your bag in the shared rooms, and the 3rd floor lockers are too small to fit luggage. - The Internet connection is not the greatest. Despite that, if it is only for sleeping and a quick shower in the morning... you are fine!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017
4.6

This hostel is NOT worth it. I paid $83 for 3 nights and it is my worst hostel experience yet. I was charged an extra $100 and none of the staff could explain why. They were very unhelpful/gave us wrong directions and we almost missed our bus. We would've looked up the directions ourselves but we had no wifi. We chose this hostel because it offered wifi. It didn't work and even the workers told us to go to Starbucks. If you want good desk candy, stay here. If you want a good hostel, don't!

2nd Feb 2017
7.4

Strange building, kind of a creepy motel vibe. Awesome location! Clean bathrooms.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
31st Jan 2017
4.6

Terrible and worth avoiding. The bathroom was covered in mold, the internet was patchy at best (I ended up buying a pass to the Telkom internet outside), my room lacked curtains and there was no luggage storage available within the room itself. Not worth the money or stress!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

This place is good for a quick stay over in Munich! Close to the station and a 10 minute walk into the main city square. Beds were comfy, but wifi was shocking! Didn't have any in the rooms/ didn't even work down stairs in the bar. staff was nice :)

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

I got a single room to myself. I found the hotel easily, its very near the subway and tram routes. The staff were chatty and friendly and helpful. The room was very basic but fine for what I was paying. The whole place is very quiet. The shower and toilet facilities were nearby the room and were fine. The location is very close to everything and if I was going back to Munich I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Excellent location, clean/comfortable beds and great showers. SO worth it for the price we paid. Highly recommend!!