Smart Reviews

Via Farini 52, Rome, Italy

Almost everything was great but I felt the room slightly cold. I stayed in the hostel during winter. If I stayed during summer, the hostel would be perfect^^

• 20th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

We stayed 6 nights with the perfect hostess, Isabella, who gave us maps and useful information. I asked to make an international phone call, for which she would not accept payment. When we did some washing in the room, she hung our clothes out on a clothes-line on the roof. A few days later, she washed our clothes in her washing machine. Our room and ensuite were comfortable, with double glazing, airconditioning, and Wifi. The location is excellent and the B abd B was always fastidiously clean.

• 15th Oct 2014