Smartholiday Reviews

Calle Dell'Anconeta, cannaregio 1981, Venice, Italy

The address they give you is just to the office, you'll be sleeping elsewhere. The lockers are the size of your average microwave. Everything else was fine, two bathrooms fully stocked, a kitchen and a washing machine you can't use! Within walking distance of everything (as is the rest of Venice) I found it cheaper which is why I chose it, no real regrets!

best place to stay nice and clean good location close to the train staion and rialto , san marco sq to be onest its value for money in thee xpensive city like a venice i recomend this hostel.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Afghanistan

very worm welcome nice staff free linen to be onest its very clean and new good location high recomend one of my best place that i stay thanx smartholiday

Smartholiday was clean, comfortable and secure. I would recommend it to other travelers as well, I enjoyed my stay very much. They do provide linens and you can ask for a lock free of charge for the lockers.

• 29th Jan 2015