Smartholiday Reviews

Calle Dell'Anconeta, cannaregio 1981, Venice, Italy

It was a good experience, everything was Cleaning, i Really recomend

Thanks for your comment

DO NOT STAY HERE! The place was damp and freezing. The heater was not working. The toilet did not flush either. I had such a horror when I was showering- the water did not drain from the shower...! I had to stop showering although i was covered in soap. I paid £120 for one night for two people, and found this such a rip off and warn travelers not to repeat the same mistake I did.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

Thanks for your comments. Happy New Year :)))

This hostel was good with regards to location and convenience.The room was nice and everything appeared to be clean. However, all was fine and well until late at night when the noise level intensified so much that we could not sleep. We also heard some really awful, awful noises coming from somewhere in the hostel which were very unsettling/disturbing. There was really no management or reception and no form of security. I would recommend paying extra and staying at a nice place in Venice.

Supermarket close by ! bit noisy in the evening. be prepared with anti-insects spray cos u can see the canal from the room deck. staffs were bit unfriendly, clearly he wasn't Italian. He spoke another foreign language in front of us.

• 26th Sep 2013
  • China

Beds are average and all (location/wlecomme/...) are pretty ok EXCEPT one thing: NOISE ! you can not sleep if you don't have uyour earplugs - it's not a joke, take it or do not come

Smartholiday was closed for painting, so they brought me to another property nearby, Cassa Diedo. The rooms were clean and the kitchen, bathroom, and furniture were rather new. Not right on the main road but close enough to not get lost finding the place.

• 30th Aug 2013