Smarthostel-Berlin Reviews

Genter Str. 53 a/b, Berlin, Germany

Very nice rooms. Very clean and great location for getting to the airport.

• 21st Jul 2015

The beds were super comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The location was very close to a subway system but a little far from the inner city, not that we minded at all. It was a very pleasant surprise, and it was a very good deal for the cost. I would highly recommend it and will stay again.

Excelent hostel, realy nice staff, sheap and a good location, very close to a lot of restaurants, markets e subway. But its very quiet, if you locking for people to talk and drink, dont stay here, if you are locking a hostel similar with a hotel, clean and very quite, this is your place.

Everything was really nice. The only thing that I can complain about is the internet connection because you can anly use it in the lobby.

the room was pretty good, nicely cleaned and it was a large room. we really enjoyed our stay at smarthostel At first i thought that the location is far away from the city center but there is a u bahn station like 3 minute walk that takes you everywhere. The staff is really kind and helpful. i met a girl at the reception who was really nice, too bad i didnt get her name though :( ...(kathi perhaps? ) thank you for your help du bist schön! haha see you soon. I really enjoyed Berlin.

• 6th Jun 2015

It was very nice and clean, staff was helpful. Only one thing is there is no communal area. Free wifi only can be used in front of reception, which was very small area. It was not far away from central and very close to the station. I definitely stay there again.

• 31st May 2015

Thank you, great stay in Berlin!! Only a few stops to the city center and very helpful staff!!

• 24th Apr 2015

Nice, clean rooms. Friendly staff. But no wifi in the rooms :(

I haven't "hosteled" much, but this was a great experience. Very good price and super close to metro stops. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and I will be recommending to friends!

• 21st Apr 2015

Good location for arriving/ leaving from the airport. Good value for money.. Helpful staff.

The staff at the front desk were all exceedingly friendly and helpful. For the modest price I was surprised at the nice size of my room, which was clean and modern and even had a view of the distant tv-tower on Alexanderplatz. I would definitely stay here again, when visiting Berlin.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

no wifi available in the rooms, which is really unacceptable in these modern times. The friendliness of the employees was varying from very good to not good. I injured my foot so I needed to keep it up high while sleeping and according to the night employee there was no extra pillow available in the entire building, really?!

• 4th Mar 2015

The Wi-Fi signal was very weak in my room. There should be done something for that Otherwise, very good

• 1st Mar 2015