Smarthostel-Berlin Reviews

Genter Str. 53 a/b, Berlin, Germany

I haven't "hosteled" much, but this was a great experience. Very good price and super close to metro stops. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and I will be recommending to friends!

• 21st Apr 2015

Good location for arriving/ leaving from the airport. Good value for money.. Helpful staff.

The staff at the front desk were all exceedingly friendly and helpful. For the modest price I was surprised at the nice size of my room, which was clean and modern and even had a view of the distant tv-tower on Alexanderplatz. I would definitely stay here again, when visiting Berlin.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

no wifi available in the rooms, which is really unacceptable in these modern times. The friendliness of the employees was varying from very good to not good. I injured my foot so I needed to keep it up high while sleeping and according to the night employee there was no extra pillow available in the entire building, really?!

• 4th Mar 2015

The Wi-Fi signal was very weak in my room. There should be done something for that Otherwise, very good

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Greece

The beds were very good. For the price, the hostel should have a kitchen to use and wifi in the dorms. Everytime you want to use the internet you have to go down to the lobby and guestroom. Some of the staffs of the reception were very rude.

Very good for a cheap stay in case of having a connection in Tegel early in the morning. Nothing really special about the atmosphere, no internet in the rooms. The bathroom and the room was clean. Early in the morning from hostel to the airport I paid around 13eur. I recommend this place if you look for a cheap accommodation close to the airport.

WiFi is only available in common room. Nice and clean bedrooms, quite place, near underground station.