Smiddy Bunkhouse & Blacksmiths Backpackers Lodge Reviews

Station Road, Corpach, Fort William, Scotland

Good value for money...

• 6th Aug 2014

the beds are really noisy and there is no individual light on the beds.

What a friendly couple running the place, and great location to our morning hike up Ben Nevis -- preceded by a perfect evening hanging out in the lounge area with the fireplace on and viewing the mountain. Really a nice stay for our quick trip, but the kitchen facilities would have made it nice for a longer stay with more adventuring as well.

The facilitis were good. The rooms were clean but had a funny smell.

• 8th May 2014
  • Portugal

Property needs lot of refurbishment and polite staff.

The hostel was so nice in front of the time, the staff really funny and nice, the inconvenience is if you don't have car, is difficult to find it and arrive from the town. but worth it if you have car.

I booked this hostel . but last minute hostel contacted me and said they have no vacancy and my booking is cancelled . They also haven't refunded my booking money . Very poor service. I had to cancel my holiday .. Bizzare experience .

• 18th Apr 2014