Smile Society Reviews

130/3-4 Silom Soi 6, Silom Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

My two night stay was nothing less than exceptional . What stood out to me most was how caring the hosts were . It was a very quiet hostel , everyone was respectful, and the rooms and bathrooms were extremely clean. I had to leave super early and the host met me, had a cab waiting, and even a snack! I will be back for sure

• 1st Aug 2015

Nice flatscreen television in the single deluxe and excellent security, although you are not allowed to bring any friends into the hostel whatsoever. The plumbing system was very poor, as you were not allowed to flush toilet paper down the toilet and had to put it in a bin next to the toilet which really makes the entire room smell, but that might be a city-wide issue. Overall it was average. Not great, not terrible but a bit expensive for what you get.

• 29th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed the stay here! I was travelling alone and I met so many nice people!! The woman at the front desk is so nice and wants to help you as much as she can!! Breakfast is good and the rooms are clean! If you do a early check-out they give you a little breakfast if you have booked it!! I would definitely come back!!!

• 29th Jul 2015

Really lovely host, very helpful. Good location in the business district, away from much of the tourist crowds. Near Skybar and other cool bars e.g. Maggie Choo. Plenty of street food and vergy good western, Thai, Japanese restaurants nearby. Easy and cheap to get Skytrain to river to go to the Temples by boat. Night market right at your door. Note that this area used to also be the main red light district, so you will see many strip clubs... but can be avoided mostly.

Well organized and super clean hostel with a great receptionist who seriously cares for her guests. Recommended!!

Don't worry about anything, bed, air condition, location, safety, peace of mind or whatever concern you might have, just book the place and show up. It's one of those places where u can just be at home.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • India

One of the best hostels I've stayed throughout my world travels. Quiet given that it's very close to the Patpong madness. The lady at the front desk is very friendly and helpful. Solid breakfast with a mix of fruit, protein, and carbs. Amazing value and quality.

Thanks again :)

Nice clean place, very helpful staff, the lady put the front (owner?) Is an absolute gem!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Great hostel! Owner was very friendly and helpfull.

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Puerto Rico

It was really nice stay, thanks a lot. Just the par

This hostel has by far been my favorite. It's located right next to a street market, there's tons to eat and do around the area, it's right next to the sky train and most of all, the staff here is superb. The lady who looks after the main activities here is extremely helpful. She gives you advice, suggestions, maps, directions and she catches taxis for you. She's great and she made my solo travels much easier by providing solid, clear information.

First hostel I stayed at and I'm glad! It set a good standard of what I should expect. The main reason it was awesome was the lady who runned the place! She speaks good English and loves to help you with anything! Very clean hostel. Popular, so you will meet lots of people. Good area to in Bangkok! I will go back for sure.

Fantastic on every account, I'll be coming back!

• 8th Jul 2015

Chose this place to stay because of the great reviews and it didn't disapoint. The lady who runs the place was fantastic and very helpfull. She sorted out our lost luggage which was a huge help. Rooms are clean and have good air con. Lounge area is great for meeting fellow travellers. Outside smoking area is a little jungle paradise. Would highly reccomend this great little hostel. We even came back for a second stay when we returned to bangkok. :)

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

I spent two nights with my sister and everything was perfect! Best location, the staf super helpful and extremely clean.

Not very nice when you arrive and there is nobody who can speak English. At least the cleaning staff called someone we could speak to.

• 4th Jul 2015

Great Hostel! Really helpful staff, very clean, everything works! Definitely worth a stay!

Amazing staff super helpful and go the extra mile they also help with trips and taxies fantastic for first time traveller like myself Very clean hostel Very sociable Couldn't rate this place high enough and will be returning very soon!

• 30th Jun 2015

Really good hostel. Really clean, big lockers in rooms, good wifi and good location near to nigh markets and transport interchange. The lady who runs it is lovely to and really helpful with yours and suggestions for where to go and how to get there. Would definitely recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4