Smile Society Reviews

130/3-4 Silom Soi 6, Silom Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Great location, walking distance to night markets, stores and the subway lines. High quality security system and the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. Reception is EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. I had to leave the hostel at 4am and they arranged my breakfast to go and made sure the cab came on time. Definetly will be going back my next visit to Bangkok!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great transport links and nice area with a lot going on, I also felt very safe. A little more than I would usually spend but worth it!

Some staff are not able to communicate in English, will be good if could improved on this.

Faultless hostel. Has a lovely owner who is extremely helpful - she helped plan our trips and evenings around Bangkok and even went to get us a cab to negotiate a good route to the airport when we left. The rooms are clean and comfy and there is a good communal area to meet other travellers and hangout. 100%

This hostel is great! The owner ( who works at the front desk) is soo friendly and helpful. She really wants you to enjoy your stay in Bangkok and will give plenty of advice about where to go. The hostel is cleaned everyday. The laundry service is pretty cheap. It's 120 baht, which includes washing, detergent, drying, plus they fold the clothes for you. You also get breakfast and it's pretty fulling. The location very good as well. Bangkok is relatively small, but you'll be right in the center

Staff was more than happy to help with everything! Close to the night market, full of fun places to visit!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

The lady on the front desk is lovely and went out of her way to suggest interesting places for us to visit and giving frank opinions about typical tourist attractions that you rarely get in this area. The hostel was cleaned several times throughout the day and the staff were really friendly! The wifi had boosters on every floor so the connection is really good. Breakfast was nice and they even made us a pack up to take with us when we left early on a tour on morning!

• 31st Jul 2014

We were 4 Spanish friends in a private bedroom for 2 nights in Smile Society, one of the best things was the location. It is really close to Silom party streets and it is located inside a street market where you can buy wherever (even better than Chinatown market). The weaknesses were: WIFI, 50% of the time is not working properly even the computers in the living room area and the girl who takes care of the breakfast is not friendly at all...but we really like the hostal in general! Book it!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Perfect and friendly staff, very clean and safe (like a Hotel standard), in one word : perfect!

smile society is a very clean hostel, good location, only few minutes walk to Skytrain station, and easy get to everywhere!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Our stay was fantastic. The staff was very helpful, and the place was clean, cozy, and comfortable. I would highly recommend it and would plan on returning next time we come to Bangkok.

• 20th Jul 2014

very nice and clean hostel, close to a night market, metro and monorail. The owner is super nice and has good tips for getting around in Bangkok. You also get a really nice continental breakfast for free :)

• 18th Jul 2014

Stayed here a couple of times and always been impressed with the cleanliness, ambiance, free breakfast which is really yummy king size continental serving, location, safety and of course value for money. Also the bed is really good for my back. I will come back soon. Highly recommended for everyone. Keep it up Smile Society Hostel! God bless.

It s a really really nice hostel,all the stall r soooooo nice,clean tidy quiet friendly comfortable close to mrt N bts anyway we will be back

Great little hostel, very chilled out in a great location, quiet and safe but seconds from pat pong night market and an abundance of food! Great transport connections and easy to find etc. not a 'party hostel' which is great for a good nights sleep! I would stay again!

Great facilities, super clean and comfy. Great location too -just a ten minute walk from Myanmar embassy which was the reason for my stay in Bangkok. The place attracts nice, chill people and the overall atmosphere is very pleasant. My only issue was that the staff wasn't very present. I had to wait 30 minutes at the door before someone opened it for me when I arrived, and whenever I needed something it was hard to track down management. When they were there though they were super helpful...

soooooo nice ! will be back

We had a lovely time there! The place was very good and the staff incredibly helpful. Highly recommend!

This is one of the best hostels in Bangkok for sure!! Perfect location, next to Silom Road and the Patpong Night Market, and without noice. The owner is great and very helpful!! Really nice breakfast included in the price of the room!! The rooms are clean and with air conditioned!!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Very friendly staff, excellent location, clean and good breakfast, PERFECT!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4