Smile Society Reviews

130/3-4 Silom Soi 6, Silom Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel is in a ideal location as it's so close to the sky train. The staff are incredibly friendly and can help you plan your stay in Bangkok so you don't miss out on anything. The hostel is very clean and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here over and over again. Thank you for a great stay!!

Very good for a quiet place to stay, but still close to the action in Silom. Very close to the BTS Skytrain which is very helpful. All dorms are air conditioned and the whole place was very clean. Staff were helpful and there was lots of advice on things to do around Bangkok.

• 8th May 2015

I specifically chose Smile Society based on its quiet location, and that's exactly what I got. Guests are encouraged to be quiet on residential floors, there is tight security, and big storage lockers that can fit most standard backpacks. The staff was amazing, though not always around (but quick to answer emails), recommending places to go and arranging taxi rides when needed. I would recommend Smile Society to anyone looking to stay in Bangkok!

Rooms and toilets are clean, good location& accommodating staff. i like the common area where you can relax and meet other guests. the owner was incredibly helpful for directions, and recommends places to visit or to eat. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends who wants to visit Bangkok. :)

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Wonderful stay. Thank you. Our home in Bangkok

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Great start for my Southeast Asia trip! I do not have a stayed in another hostel in Bangkok, so I cannot compare it, but I really liked the Smile Society hostel. It was really clean, the staff was nice, the location quiet, but seemed pretty central, and it had everything from a nice common room to computers, TV, beverages and breakfast.

very clean and safe. had a wonderful stay! very friendly staff and the hostel is located near the skytrain! will come here again

Friendly staff, great location, fast Internet, clean and reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more!

• 16th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Staff was a bit strict about visitors but I completely understand why. Very quiet hostel compared to others I've stayed at. Very clean and secure.

Very clean and comfortable hostel! Definitely felt welcomed here and the owner is very knowledgeable and willing to help with best places to visit, transport etc. Not a place to be if you're looking for a party but still a social environment. Location is excellent (pretty much on the silom road!) and very close to the skytrain for travelling to temples. Travelled for a month visiting different countries in south east Asia, and I had the best sleep of my entire trip here!

• 14th Apr 2015

My third time staying at this hostel! The owners are lovely, the location is great and it's very clean!

The internet consistently goes out. To fix this, the router is reset, but it's not a long term solution because the internet just goes out again later on. Plus it's kind of annoying because then you have to log in again. Otherwise the place is not bad.

I enjoyed my time here, it's clean and friendly. Not all staff speak English but the staff always contacted someone who spoke English for me to answer any questions. Will definitely stay again if opportunity arises. Right in the heart of all the markets going on and sky train an easy 10 minute walk to catch!

Awesome stay! Ms. Bee was like a mom creating an environment that made us feel comfortable and at home, she even packed us breakfast when we had to leave early for excursions. We booked an excursion to the wrong city and noticed the day of but it was no problem and our money was refunded. When it came to getting around the city she was a wealth of knowledge. The room was spotless and the bathrooms are cleaned twice a day. I highly recommend it and look forward to visting in the near future.

The staff was incredibly helpful at Smile Society! Our rooms were perfectly clean and the AC worked well. We appreciated all the help the staff gave us, from providing directions in Thai to the hostel in case we became lost (to show to a taxi/tuk tuk driver) to coordinating an early-morning cab for us and making us a to-go breakfast for the road. Thank you Smile Society!

Fantastic hostel, I would definitely recommend you stay here. I was here to do a visa run for Myanmar and it is ideally situated in the Silom district. Silom itself is a nice neighbourhood, less crazy than khaosan. Staff are also excellent, very helpful and knowledgeable. It is also one of the cleaner places I have stayed it. Very well run.

Nice Hostel, Central location, near skytrain! Clear and the people friendly!

Fantastic location and staff! We stayed in the private room, that was clean, with small fridge, TV, wifi, A/C. Hostel is 10 minutes from any location in the city - by foot, tuk tuk or sky train. Owner is friendly and helpful. We highly recommend this hostel!

Smile society is in a really great location and was a handy base for a few days in Bangkok. It's 5 minutes walk from the BTS station and very close to plenty of evening entertainments (food, shopping and red light district - if you're so inclined). There's a small communal area on the 1st floor which was good to meet other travellers at - I wouldn't say there were any standout facilities, but the hostel provided a clean and comfy stay

Was very happy with the location only a few minutes from the Sky Train BTS, Metro MRT, local buses markets shops and nightlife. Staff were very helpful answered any questions and was very welcoming. Would recommend and stay again. BIG thanks to Bee and Nid X, and the Roti and recipe tastes MMMMMmmmmm.... :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5