Smile Society Reviews

130/3-4 Silom Soi 6, Silom Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Everything excellent, especially the staff!

Lovely place. Smile...

• 23rd Feb 2015

great staff, very helpful :)

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Poland

Helpful staff and very clean, would stay here again. Not much social atmosphere. Just a quiet, efficient place to stay. They run tours from the hostile that are pricey for Bangkok, save yourself the money and do things on your own.

• 16th Feb 2015

clean and modern facilities, but a little cramped in the rooms and common area. would be nice if they opened up the balcony on the top floor. social atmosphere is nonexistent. rarely anyone at the reception and you have to call them if they are not there. they say the front door is going to be repaired, but it was never done in the week i was there. while one of the managers had good people skills (tall, skinny, short hair, glasses), the other manager clearly did not.

Delicious breakfast, great security, overall great security. The only downside was that some of the staff didn't speak English but everything else was great :)

Clean and ideally located, with good security. The host is also very helpful with any questions you might have on general information or travel plans in Thailand.

Everything was nice. I had a very good time in the hostel.

• 9th Feb 2015

The hostel was easy enough to find from Sala Daeng station. The beds were clean and comfortable with ample AC. The bathrooms were tidy but smelly in the mornings. Breakfast was a good continental breakfast uncommon for hostels. I liked the security cards necessary to enter the main area and room.

Staff was more than accomodating - even packed me a to-go breakfast because I had to leave super early (I didn't even ask!). Facilities have everything you need and are absolutely pristine. Wifi signal is great. Right next to the night market and tons of stuff to do on Silom. Will stay here every time I'm in Bangkok.

Great place to stay for a few days. The dorms were nice. The hostel was in a good location. Cab drivers were able to find it easily.

Really nice hostel. I was impressed with the cleanliness of this hostel and the location is perfect.

Excellent location. Great attention. Good breakfast and cleaning. Definitely recommended!

We had an amazing staying here, the staff was absolutely friendly and helped us a lot! We could have a good shower and each bed had a light and a plug, which was very useful. I strongly recommend this place, the location was perfect (close to many kinds of public transport) and with many markets/restaurants around.

• 31st Jan 2015

The two sisters who run the hostel are so lovely and helpful. They answered all my endless questions and made me feel comfortable being a solo female traveller my first time in Thailand. They both even walked me out when I was leaving to say goodbye and help me get a taxi with a proper working meter. That's beyond the call of duty in my opinion.

Firstly , i'm so sorry for late comment on Smile Society . Then , it's very nice of the BOSS,and thanks very much for her's help . i will come back at the next travel in Bangkok.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • China

I was sick while I was here, so I spent the entire time in bed. They were comfortable beds and we were able to keep the aircon on all day, which was very helpful. The owners speak perfect English, but the other staff don't seem to speak any, so communicating could be difficult sometimes.

Bee runs the cleanest hostel in Thailand, her staff is always busy Doing something and they change your bed sheets everyday. Breakfast is good, the proximity to everything is excellent (close to skytrain so it's cheap to go anywhere inc. Airport). I will come back here when I return to bangkok.

Excellent location. Right by the Skytrain. Lots of food options on the doorstep. Night market. Bee is the manager and very helpful and friendly. Other staff not so smiley but this may be due to a lack of shared language. Everywhere very clean and secure. It would be good to have fresh milk available for breakfast as well as fresh fruit and juice. We were a group of 3 and it suited us well. Not sure if you'd be able to meet other people there easily if you were on you're own.

It was the best :)