Smile Society Reviews

130/3-4 Silom Soi 6, Silom Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

It was enjoyable to stay here. Super nice staff, great location, good facilities. The lady working at the reception is really nice and friendly, has helped a lot, with everything.

• 30th Jan 2016
  • China

I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff was extremely friendly and really made the stay. The bedsheets were a little stained but overall the hostel was quite clean. The security is great and it's in a really convenient location near the Sky Train. Would definitely stay here again!

The woman who runs this place knows everything! She is extremely helpful, always there and always kind. The location is close to everything. It is a very no fluff kind of hostel, but for the price and location, you can't beat it. I was gone most of the time. Thank you!

• 27th Jan 2016

This place felt like home :) and the hostel is well located

• 27th Jan 2016

Very nice and comfortable room . My only complaint is tons of tons of passive aggressive post it notes everywhere about fines if rules are broken . This just sorta annoyed me for some reason but the lady who runs the place was helpful and overall had an enjoyable stay.

Honestly, one of be best hostels I've been to in Bangkok. Beds are actually very comfortable, good security, amazing staff. The owner is very helpful and willing to give you advice and directions. Also, one of the few hostels with satelite TV. Nice touch! Would definitely stay again if I'm ever in the Bangkok area!

Amazing stay, the owner helped us with every question. The packed for the airport was the last amazing point.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Pretty cool hostel, close to a red light district but it's easy to avoid. There are many restaurants and a shopping plaza nearby, as well as a skytrain station which is good to get around the city. The hostel has key cards to enter the front door, go upstairs, and as well as to enter the rooms (three levels of locked doors) and there are large lockers. There's a great common area with tv. Rooms are a bit tight but clean. The reception desk is often unattended so sometimes hard to get info.

Very friendly staff.

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Philippines

This was a really lovely hostel in a great location, right next to the metro and the skytrain! And Silom is a good area that isn't flooded with other backpackers, like some other parts in Bangkok. I do wish that there was more of a communal area? There are quite a few inside but it's so stinking hot, I never saw anyone in there! I tended to gather with others outside, but there were only a fair chairs. Despite this, I did like it overall!

I stayed here for 3 nights. Really enjoyed it, the common room there was awesome and a great way to meet people before setting off on seeing the city. Bee(i think) was a lovely and super helpful host with plenty of knowledge of the city and always gave good advice on what to do.

The place was clean, pleasant, and the staff was very nice and helpful. We had a toilet clog on our first night there, and they were fast in fixing it for us when we told them about it. Location is pretty convenient for night markets and going to the river, and our room was big and comfortable. They also helped us secure a cab for our flight at the end early in the morning!

The woman who works at the front desk is so helpful and knowledgeable. I really made some great connections during my stay here, and I would totally stay here again.

Very friendly and helpful staff!

Helpful staff, calm atmosphere, perfect value for money.

Quiet place (except for the room doors), very friendly staff. Nice lockers, and they make your bed (well, fold your blanket) daily. Would gladly stay again if looking to relax solo.

The location is great! its next to Silom St and the train station is 5 minutes walking , at night theres the market , its safe.

Great place in a nice location and a helpful staff!

The hostel was ok for the first nights in bangkok. Its not so big. Our room had no window. The petpong is just 2 streets away. Can be good or nood gut. Depends on what you like.

Top hostel