Smile Society Reviews

130/3-4 Silom Soi 6, Silom Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Our stay was fantastic. The staff was very helpful, and the place was clean, cozy, and comfortable. I would highly recommend it and would plan on returning next time we come to Bangkok.

• 20th Jul 2014

Stayed here a couple of times and always been impressed with the cleanliness, ambiance, free breakfast which is really yummy king size continental serving, location, safety and of course value for money. Also the bed is really good for my back. I will come back soon. Highly recommended for everyone. Keep it up Smile Society Hostel! God bless.

It s a really really nice hostel,all the stall r soooooo nice,clean tidy quiet friendly comfortable close to mrt N bts anyway we will be back

Great little hostel, very chilled out in a great location, quiet and safe but seconds from pat pong night market and an abundance of food! Great transport connections and easy to find etc. not a 'party hostel' which is great for a good nights sleep! I would stay again!

Great facilities, super clean and comfy. Great location too -just a ten minute walk from Myanmar embassy which was the reason for my stay in Bangkok. The place attracts nice, chill people and the overall atmosphere is very pleasant. My only issue was that the staff wasn't very present. I had to wait 30 minutes at the door before someone opened it for me when I arrived, and whenever I needed something it was hard to track down management. When they were there though they were super helpful...

soooooo nice ! will be back

We had a lovely time there! The place was very good and the staff incredibly helpful. Highly recommend!

This is one of the best hostels in Bangkok for sure!! Perfect location, next to Silom Road and the Patpong Night Market, and without noice. The owner is great and very helpful!! Really nice breakfast included in the price of the room!! The rooms are clean and with air conditioned!!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Had a fantastic stay here. My only point here would be cleanliness. On arrival at the hostel each person is asked to remove their shoes before walking up the stairs. The smell of the shoe rack was pretty bad. Add to this it's location next to the dining room.... I would suggest an airfreshner is in need. Great staff, easily accessible day and night markets. There is a local night life. Great alternative to Khao San road, cost 150 BHT or three people one way in a tuk tuk or a taxi. Recommend.

• 4th Jul 2014

We had a great stay in a private 4 bed room. The staff is VERY friendly and helpful - they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and comfortable. The place was very clean and well kept. The location was close to the train stop, street markets, and restaurants. It was quite and very private inside the hostel. Definitely not a part hostel at all.

• 1st Jul 2014

Quiet, nice and very safe.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Norway

Lovely peaceful hostel away from the bustle of the city outside. I enjoyed the breakfast and found the common areas pleasant and relaxing.

This is the second time I've stayed at this hostel, it's a great place to stay. - Very friendly staff, could not be more helpful. - Breakfast included. I had to leave early in the morning and they even made me up a breakfast to take with me! - Very clean, good facilities - Just around the corner from the Patpong night market - Less than 5 mins walk from a Skytrain station - Common room with good atmosphere - Short taxi ride (70 baht) to Khao San Rd All in all, highly recommended

• 21st Jun 2014

Great staff, really friendly and full of helpful advice. I would stay there again definitely, couldn't ask for anymore out of a hostel.

Amazing hostel, would recommend to anyone.

• 16th Jun 2014

What can I say? An awesome first experience in Thailand thanks to this brilliant hostel! Bee was so lovely and helpful, full of local advice and more than happy to chat about my day and future plans. The rest of the girls were great too and kept the whole place utterly spotless. I would stay here again upon return to Bangkok.

The hostel is in a great location. It has amazing facilities, including very thorough (yet not inconvenient) security, which is important in Bangkok. I could easily see staying there for an extended time. The staff is very helpful and accommodating.

The staff very helpfull. They will ask any question and give the answer completely. Really respect about their hospitality

Staff can't speak english but their helpful.. Thanks for Hospitality

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Good Hostel. Bee was very welcoming and helpful. Beds are very clean. A good place to meet people. Would likely to come back 150%.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4