Smile Society Reviews

130/3-4 Silom Soi 6, Silom Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Best hostel I stayed at so far. The staff is really friendly and can give you good advice on what to see, how to travel etc.

I really love this hostel. Everything was very clean and well kept. The free Continental breakfast included in the rate was the icing on top of the cake. Bee (the one in the reception) was also very friendly and helpful. I will recommend this place to my friends.

I can't fault this hostel and I would definitely stay here again. The ladies who own it are so helpful. The atmosphere is chilled and breakfast is good. When I was leaving the staff gave me a free breakfast to take away for my coach journey. Thank you Smile Society!!

Peace in the middle of all of Bangkok's craziness. Breakfast is pretty filling, wifi works great, and the owner has lots of tips about where to go and how to get there. There is also a nice common room with couches and a tv. A great place for meeting other travelers.

great hostel, very clean, the owners are very helpful and friendly, nice People, good breakfast, next to skytrain Station.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Everything was perfect, from A to Z. The place is very safe and very clean and the staff is very nice; what could you ask more?

• 28th Aug 2014

This hostel turned around my thoughts of Bangkok. The location was fantastic, a few steps form a 7/11, 5 minutes walking to the BTS station, many restaurants, street food, and a nightly market. The owner was very helpful, always offering inside tips of how to avoid getting scammed. The hostel was extremely clean, good AC, and the bathrooms were spotless. Very secure, requiring a key card to enter any room. I loved this hostel!

I had a wonderful stay at Smile Society. The woman who runs the place is very friendly and eager to offer tips and information about exploring Bangkok. I felt safe because you sleep behind 3 locked doors. Its location is good--conveniently just a 5 minute walk to the SkyTrain station which I used to get all over the city. It's a bit far from Kho Saan Road though, of that's what you're after. Anyway, a great experience! Comes highly recommended.

The woman at the front desk is so helpful and sweet! Highly recommend this one.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Smile society is lives up to its name its fantastic I have stayed here twice now on two separate occasions it's perfect location, cleanliness, and friendly staff cannot be beat :) would recommend to anyone that is looking for somewhere to stay in bangkok, and the breakfast in the morning is an extra bonus. Thank you smile society :) ill be back again next time I'm in bangkok :)

great location and accommodating staff

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

awesome location, nice atmosphere, and clean rooms :)

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Chile

The owner is really so nice. Very helpfull and flexible about my late check in and early check out.

Great location, walking distance to night markets, stores and the subway lines. High quality security system and the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. Reception is EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. I had to leave the hostel at 4am and they arranged my breakfast to go and made sure the cab came on time. Definetly will be going back my next visit to Bangkok!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great transport links and nice area with a lot going on, I also felt very safe. A little more than I would usually spend but worth it!

Some staff are not able to communicate in English, will be good if could improved on this.

Faultless hostel. Has a lovely owner who is extremely helpful - she helped plan our trips and evenings around Bangkok and even went to get us a cab to negotiate a good route to the airport when we left. The rooms are clean and comfy and there is a good communal area to meet other travellers and hangout. 100%

This hostel is great! The owner ( who works at the front desk) is soo friendly and helpful. She really wants you to enjoy your stay in Bangkok and will give plenty of advice about where to go. The hostel is cleaned everyday. The laundry service is pretty cheap. It's 120 baht, which includes washing, detergent, drying, plus they fold the clothes for you. You also get breakfast and it's pretty fulling. The location very good as well. Bangkok is relatively small, but you'll be right in the center

Staff was more than happy to help with everything! Close to the night market, full of fun places to visit!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

The lady on the front desk is lovely and went out of her way to suggest interesting places for us to visit and giving frank opinions about typical tourist attractions that you rarely get in this area. The hostel was cleaned several times throughout the day and the staff were really friendly! The wifi had boosters on every floor so the connection is really good. Breakfast was nice and they even made us a pack up to take with us when we left early on a tour on morning!

• 31st Jul 2014