Smile Taipei Reviews

Ln. 208, Sec.3 Chengde Rd., Datong Dist, details will be sent, Taipei, Taiwan

Really enjoyed our stay here; the staff we're very friendly and the location is good also!

It was awesome. Best guest house ever :) Especially, staff were very nice and kind ! I'd love to come visit again someday :)

• 15th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Ray and Peter are great & helpful. Peter was the main person to help me. He took me out to a local breakfast place very close by, which I could not have done by myself since there was no English menu. He also called a friend of his to help me understand the baseball schedule & how to buy tickets (though I did not end up going). The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. They even allowed me to store my luggage there while I went to the south for a few days and keep my valuables in a locker.

Smile Taipei is very accommodating and helpful. I would definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Taipei.

• 18th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed the stay, thanks :))

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

The staff Ray and Peter were very hospitable and accommodating. The location of Smile hostel to us was very good. It was mere walking distance to the Taipei metro station. Finding food wasn't hard as there was a night market with delicious foods just nearby. convenience stores were also walking distance. Facilities at the hostel was great with common pantry, laundry area as well as internet connection was awesome !

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

It was a great choice to choose your hostel for our stay during our trip to taipei. Ray and Peter are very helpful and friendly guys!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Great place to stay, though a bit quiet overall. Night market just around the corner is also open in the mornings. Short walk to the red line MRT just north of the city center. Very clean, great staff. Staff will ask you to sign an additional document that sounds suspicious but is actually exactly what they say it is, so don't worry about it. Kitchen and other facilities are also great.

Very welcoming and friendly staff! The entire area was nice and clean and there were so many nice things offered such as free tea and coffee.

great place. will definitely revist.

This hostel is one of the best I've stayed. Comfy beds, nice spacious common area and dorms, the location is good, staff are helpful and friendly. I'd stay again.

Perfect place with a great location! Nice owner and friendly people.

This is the owner's rented out home that's been converted into a guesthouse. Super friendly workers who were very helpful. He even gives you a headlamp to sleep with, and the location is perfect.

My friend and I stayed in level 2; above the main lobby. Toilet is clean and comfortable, however the level 1 toilet has a bad stench. However Peter and ray are very very helpful and friendly. They go the extra mile to make our stay comfortable. Although the hostel is not situated at the center of taipei. However it is around 5minutes walk away from a train station. Hence it is still relatively convenient. And it is near guo Guang bus stop. To and fro airport is pretty convenient.

• 15th May 2015
  • Singapore

Had an excellent stay at smile Taipei, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the dorm was very spacious and comfortable.

Perfectly situated by the MRT and only a few blocks away from the bus to the airport. Ray (the owner) is so nice and welcoming!! He'll really make you feel at home. The place is nicely kept with cleaning done everyday to the rooms and toilets. There's a small night market around the corner with some really great eats! Went to Hualien & Kenting during my stay in Taiwan and returned to this hostel for additional days, would return again should I return to Taipei.

Staffs are so friendly and kind and they shared a lot of information during my visit. Accommodation is good and the location is pretty close to the railway station which is very convenience. I will introduce this motel to friend for sure. =)

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice place, would definitely go back.

This is the first time I stayed in Hostel, which gave me a very good experience and no regret I will introduce my friends to stay in Smile taipei Thanks the staffs they are very nice and helpful

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Hostel was very clean and comfortable. There is a big lobby that you are able to make friends easily.The staff were nice and helpful. The location was convenience, 5 mins walk to the MRT station, and there's a direct bus from airport to the hostel even at mid-night. I tried fews hostels in Taipei before. This one is the best of them.