Smile Taipei Reviews

Ln. 208, Sec.3 Chengde Rd., Datong Dist, details will be sent, Taipei, Taiwan

The location is awesome!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

In 2.5 years of travelling around Asia and Australia this place is right up here. Great attention to detail (e.g each bed has hooks to hang towels and 2 plug points) plus Ray the owner is fantastic always smiling. Definitely recommended!

• 9th Apr 2014

Very good location and staff Recommend for stay at this hostel

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Everything great

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Chile

We had an absolutely fantastic stay at Smile Taipei. Our host, Ray, was incredibly helpful and even took us out for some authentic Taiwanese cuisine off the beaten path. We felt well taken care of and comfortable the entire time. Ray even woke up at 4:30AM to give directions to our taxi driver on the way to the airport. It certainly would not have been the same trip without our phenomenal home base. Definitely would stay again!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I had a really great stay at the Smile Taipei. It is a great place to discover the city of Taipei, it is clean and the beds are very comfortable. Also the host, Ray is very helpful and friendly: At our last day in Taiwan he showed us a really nice restaurant and even helped us to catch the right bus to the airport. I can only recommend the hostel and hope to revisit Ray and Taipei again someday. Greetings and all the best, Stefan from Germany

Good location close to everything, metro station, bus station to airport, night market, comfortable park and big supermarket. I had wonderful stay in Smile Taipei!

recommended , have a few great and relax days there.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • alexluk
  • Hong Kong

Very clean and friendly atmosphere. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It's a little hard to find but worth looking out for.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Very very good hostel!! Ray borther is Very kindness~ So he is humorous :) The next to Taiwman trip i'll go to again!

• 1st Feb 2014
  • South Korea

this hostel is the best! Ray is so nice. so i had good memories with them. i recommend you. because of location, cleaning, facilities and Ray.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • South Korea

I have been in several top hostels in the world and this hostel deserves its recognition as one of them. The owners love in what they are doing and pay attention to every details. The facilities are exceptional. The staff was very helpful, attentive and very cute :D

Excellent place, very close to MRT station and a really nice street with a small night market and lots of street food and family restaurants. Helpful owners, good and clean facilities, I really loved this hostel.

It was really nice place! clean, cozy, well equipped, convenient location. Nothing to complain at all!! Only if it's easier to find out it would be perfect.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Japan

It's a very friendly hostel. Although it's difficult to find the hostel, it has very comfortable bed, and the staff was friendly.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Japan

Super comfortable bed! I mean it! Super comfortable!

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

The best hostel I've ever seen! The atmosphere is great, every guests joins together and having party, and the host Ray is very nice guy, he helped me a lot and gave me so much suggestions! The distance from hostel and MRT station is only 5 mins, lots of restaurants are located nearby, as well as several mini stores. You will not regret to stay with them! I must come back to them when going to Taipei! A very nice hostel!!!!

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

This was a great place to stay. The beds are incredibly comfy and the owner and his wife are friendly and helpful. It's also about 5 minutes walk from a subway station so it's great for exploring Taipei. Sometimes it can get kind of loud at night, but other than that it was great!

this place was awesome, my first night here and there was a hotpot dinner... from there, i get to know many other people.. the owner Ray is a very helpful person, who will always help you in whatever ways he can and offers solutions.. we even went to pubs and have drinks and games with others.. i actually cancelled one of my reservation in another hostel and continue staying there, though i need to pay 1 night of accommodation for cancellation fees, it was worth it..

One of the best hostels ever. High security, clean, good location, social common room, comfortable beds, good showers&sinks, free water/tea/coffee and best of all great staff. Ray is one of the nicest people ever and that's saying a lot compared to other hostel owners I've met. If you're staying in Taipei, you can not go wrong with this hostel, I stayed here twice and I still can not name one negative thing about it. Maybe add more & bigger toilets? That's about it, Thank you for everything Ray!